The Prince of Mariner - Cover

The Prince of Mariner

Copyright© 2021 by ninjabird

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - James, a not quite average young man, suddenly finds himself thrust into the highest levels of politics in the isolated Principality of Mariner. Can James and his sister Jordan adapt to this new life? What about Allison, the girl he left behind? Or does his future lay with Emily and Jessica the twin Mariner girls? And what is the secret that required James to be hidden for so many years?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Royalty  

The twins joined us for Mass on Sunday. Not overly religious myself, I found that services in the Mariner Rite were very close to the Catholic services that I was familiar with from my time at St. Broadricks Academy.

The royal family had it’s own pew box in the cathedral. Bishop Claudio Scavo was not that old, probably just a few years older than my mother. Like the Anglicans, Mariner Rite bishops could be married. He tended to give homilies ripe with theological and biblical references rather than the fire and brimstone screes of the Protestant preachers with which I was familiar.

The Mass was patterned after that of the Church of Rome before the post Vatican II revision, though in English. Being not too sure of my own beliefs I abstained from reception of Communion. My mother and Desiree’s consciences must have been clear because they did not.

Desiree joined mother, the twins, and I in the royal box. I noticed for the occasion all four women wore dresses whose collars were a little less revealing than normal and whose skirts draped below the knee. They also wore hats, broad-brimmed, with wide bands around the crown. Colors were not muted though.

The twins outfits were identical except for color and I wondered if most of their wardrobe was like that. Thinking about it at that time I had only ever seen them in either identical outfits or clothing that was identical except for color. I had known other sets of twins and they seem to relish dressing differently, wearing their hair differently, even different makeup. I had at first thought that the Bianchi sisters cultivated the identical look for their model work. Bookend models was probably a revenue booster for them both. But they seemed to push the look even in Mariner, where they did not work as models, at least I did not think they did at that time, and was later proven right. So why that look?

I figure maybe I would get some answers in the next two days.


“Desiree, can I have a word with you?”

After Mass I had a less formal lunch with only the twins and mother. We kept our conversation lite, mostly talking about our planned excursions for the next couple of days.

Later I caught up with Desiree quite by accident as I wandered the palace just trying to figure out all of the routes to the various places I needed to go.

“Of course, Your Highness. I am always at your disposal,” she said with a hint of sauciness.

“You are a terrible girl, Desiree,” I said. “Jessica mentioned the Hidden Prince. She said I should ask you about him.”

Desiree smiled but then shook her head. “No Jessica is just the one who should tell you about that. You can tell her I said so.”

One day maybe I will stop getting the runaround around here, I thought.

“Alright,” I said finally knowing I’d not get any more out of my spymaster cum lover.


“Now Bianca will transport you and Emily to Server Bunker 47. Since this is suppose to be a get to know each other date, as well as a familiarization tour for you on Mariner industry I’ll be in the chase car with the rear security contingent.

“We’ll have three cars. The point car will ensure the route is clear. If the point car stops Bianca will follow his lead. Security from the point car will deploy before you and Emily get out of the limousine. Security in the chase car will ensure the vehicles remain secure while you tour.

“We will have two drones overhead to monitor. When Allen lays out your clothing he will include a piece of body armor which should be worn under your shirt.”

“Really?” I know I must have rolled my eyes.

“Your Highness, this is your first foray since coming to Mariner and being acknowledged as the prince. Please James. Let me protect you as best I can.”

“Alright.”


Emily’s body shook above me like she was having an epileptic fit.

“Bloody hell! What you do to me James,” she said when she stopped climaxing.

When I had gone to fetch the girls last night they had asked to each spend the next two nights with me alone, one after the other. I had agreed.

Emily had been particularly attentive. After blasting her to a couple of orgasms she had shown her appreciation by giving me a hot sloppy blowjob. Another two rounds of absolutely marvelous sex had found us nearly comatose. When finished we had basically passed out in each other’s arms.

Now it was about five in the morning and I had awoken to a second Emily blowjob. She had ensured my continued attention and then sat on me and proceeded to fuck herself silly.

Afterward she slipped down to continue her ministration of me with her mouth.

“If I stay up there,” she said. “By the time we get ready to leave my IQ will have been reduced to that of an elm tree.”

An odd saying I thought, but quickly forgot as her mouth proceeded to vacuum me. Emily slurped down all of my cum and then snuggled against me.

“I hope you’re not disappointed with today,” I said.

“Oh mother was right. I’ve been ever so interested in getting to see one of the server bunkers. But normally security is so high that they would never let in someone like me.”

“The Prime Minister’s daughter?” I teased.

“No someone who doesn’t work there.”

I remembered the physical security class that I had taken from my mother when I thought she was Dr. Winthrope. Well she was actually Dr. Riogati and an expert on cybersecurity, so I knew Emily was right.

“Did you really work on the chips used in the server blades?”

She nodded. “I was one of a whole team. We had two undergraduates, a mess of graduate students, and two PhDs working on it. But that was mostly material science work. Etching and layering process for the chip designers. It’s oh so complex.”

“And in your spare time you became an international recognized model.?”

“Oh no Jess and I were already doing that. We kind of started that as a lark when we first discovered the world outside Mariner. I think the twin thing really worked for us.” She looked over at the clock on the mantle. “I think I better head back to my room to shower.”

“Stay here. I’m ready to shower.”

She shook her head. “No. If we shower together we’re going to end up back here and then we’ll be late and Desiree will assassinate me or something.”

She gave me a blistering kiss and climbed naked out of bed.


After breakfast I changed into my travel clothes. Allen helped dress me. By the time he was finished you could not even tell I had the body armor on.

At the door to the twin’s room I found Emily dressed in a plunging neckline top and tight slacks accented with what looked like comfortable shoes. Jessica was dressed in the same clothing she had worn at breakfast. Scoop top dress with full pleated skirt above the knees and CFM heels.

Jessica gave me a blistering kiss goodbye. Then proceed to duplicate it with her sister.

I escorted Emily to the courtyard. Desiree, the security detail and Bianca were already there.

Bianca was my driver. She was dressed just as I had seen her last time, when she picked us up after my flight into Mariner. She wore a black short skirt, a jacket which covered a blouse which was way too tight for her. Her blond curls cascaded from beneath her chauffeur’s hat. Her legs were covered with black fishnet stockings and she wore CFM heels. Desiree told me she could use them to crush an attacker’s windpipe and seeing her legs I believed her.

As I approached the car Bianca opened my door.

“Thank you beautiful,” I said and she blushed.

Emily snickered and stepped into the car. She moved over so I could get in behind her. As soon as I was in Bianca closed the door.

I saw that the divider was up. In a moment I heard a crisp Mariner voice say, “Would you like the security channel on Your Highness, or do you prefer music?”

“I think we’d like to talk, Bianca.”

“Very well Your Highness. Tap the call button on the screen if you need anything.”

I looked around the back of the limo and saw that there was an embedded screen in the wall next to me. I’d have to get Desiree, or perhaps Bianca to give me a rundown of all the features. Yes I was sure both Bianca and I would enjoy that. I shook my head. Back to the girl you’re with, I told myself.

“James, do you know where Server Bunker 47 is?” Emily asked.

“It’s in Setten I’m told. I’m afraid my Mariner geography is still a little thin. About twenty minutes by car, I think.”

We were moving now. I took advantage of of my liberation from the palace to see something of my new country. The area directly around the palace was rural, or more precisely parkland. Then started the urban region. Mariner was approximately the size of Staten Island with about a tenth the population. There was a large urban area centered on the palace and several other village size concentrations in each of the counties. Most of the other land was rural.

Of course Mariner was not flatland but located in several valleys, surrounded by mountains, the Alps, so a good portion of land was vertical. If Mariner was flattened out it would be much bigger.

The well maintained, two lane highway rolled by. When we went through urban areas I noticed people stopped and looked up at the caravan, some of them pointing. The two flags on the front of the limo made it clear who was inside, but this was an unpublicized trip, so there were no crowds. I did not realize there would be crowds for publicized trips until later.

When we got to the area of the bunker I saw razor wire topped chain link fence with a parallel inside fence.

Emily was looking out the window too.

“Are those cameras?” she said pointing to domes mounted on some of the fence posts.

“Likely. See the wire on the inner fence? Proximity detectors.”

The vehicle stopped, but no one approached this vehicle. After a minute we started up again and we saw that we were passing through a gate. Once inside we rode for another minute or so.

“We’re here, Your Highness,” Bianca said over the intercom.

She waited a few minutes before opening the door. Emily smirked again. “She’s giving us time in case we got frisky.”

Bianca opened the door and when I looked up at her she winked at me. Damn Desiree was right. Mother should have led with the hot sex gene thing.

“Thank you Bianca,” I said as I exited.

“You’re welcome, Your Highness.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.