The Prince of Mariner - Cover

The Prince of Mariner

Copyright© 2021 by ninjabird

Chapter 1

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - James, a not quite average young man, suddenly finds himself thrust into the highest levels of politics in the isolated Principality of Mariner. Can James and his sister Jordan adapt to this new life? What about Allison, the girl he left behind? Or does his future lay with Emily and Jessica the twin Mariner girls? And what is the secret that required James to be hidden for so many years?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Royalty  

My story, like most people’s stories, started before I entered it. We will get to that eventually. For now the best place for me to start is during the junior year of my college career. In many ways my time in college was no more conventional than my time before college. I come from the small number of students who were either blessed or cursed, depending upon your outlook, with spending most of my formative years at a prestigious boarding school. In am different from many in that I was fortunate to spend most of those years at the same school as my sister Jordan.

Jordan graduated high school one year before I did. We spent the next five years separate at different universities, in different parts of the country. Jordan spent her college years at Harvard in Boston and I spent mine at George Washington University’s Cyber Security & Privacy Research Institute in Washington D.C. I can not really say if it was so in Jordan’s case, but in my case neither GWU, nor cybersecurity were particularly my choice.

Which brings us to the most unusual aspect of my young life. When Jordan and I were in elementary school we lived in Boston with out parents Jennifer and Grant Sutton. Grant Sutton was a very successful international corporate banker. Not to put too fine a mark on it, he was wealthy. It would not be beyond the scope to say he was very wealthy. So not unexpectedly we lived in a very nice home. We attended a very nice private school. Every once in a while our parents would take us on marvelous vacations to places like EuroDisney or Africa or Japan.

When Jordan was in eighth grade and I was in seventh grade our parents died. At the time I had no idea how they died. Instantly we went from being members of a loving family to being alone with only each other. However, unlike the children of poorer parents we were not thrown to the mercy of the social service system. Our parents were much too wealthy for that to happen. No, we were thrown to the mercy of a testamentary trust.

For those not into property law, a testamentary trust is an instrument that is created by a will. Its terms are determined when it is created. It is a kind of contractual agreement. In real terms it is a way for the dead to impose conditions on the living about how they can use or receive property. The trustee controls the assets of the trust for the beneficiaries.

So if your maiden aunt wants to ensure you marry before you hit twenty-five she can tie up her assets in a trust and through it ensure that you only receive her inheritance if you fulfill that requirement. Trust requirements can be very complex. For example you can ensure that your child receives a stipend, apartment and car as long as he goes to a specific university and studies a specific subject.

Hence GWU and Cyber-security. For a young man, fresh out of boarding school, turning down what is effectively a free ride for college as opposed to being cut off from assets, seemed like an easy choice. It was not like I really wanted to go to Harvard or Caltech or any particular university. Given the choice I might have selected a Boston school just to be near Jordan.

But I was not given a choice. By sophomore year the lack of choice was beginning to chaff. Jordan and I spent the summer of her sophomore, my freshman year, at a summer house in the North Carolina Outer Banks rented by the trust.

“I can’t believe you really enjoy finance,” I said to her one day that summer while we hung out in our beach home. Jordan was cuddled up against me in a large rope hammock which was hung on the framework of our vacation home. Our relationship was perhaps a little unorthodox at this point.

Jordan had first learned kissing from the very physically advance Marsha Glower during tenth grade at St. Broadricks Academy. Like some teenage girls Marsha was an early developer. This brought her to the attention of the male students at St. B. Marsha seemed more interested in the other female students. Jordan was one a variety of students who managed to learn the art of kissing from the talented Miss Glower.

As a good sister Jordan was always anxious to pass on any knowledge she received to her little brother. So yes, Jordan was the girl who taught me to kiss. As Jordan’s lessons became more advanced she was glad to ensure I was one of the beneficiaries of her lessons. Jordan did know where to draw the line and our endeavors never advanced beyond heavy petting, at least not while we were in boarding school.


It was my first week at the GWU Foggy Bottom campus. I was just passing Madison Hall when I saw a familiar figure crossing H Street.

“James Sutton is that you?” the shapely brunette called out.

“Allison Blake!”

Allison was a five foot seven inch package of oozing sexuality. Her shoulder length hair was fine, very dark brown, almost black. She was wearing a set of crop pants and a blouse that buttoned up the front. She had a backpack slung over one shoulder. Allison had been a student at St. Broadricks Academy and was in Jordan’s year. That made her a sophomore.

“Are you on the way to class?” she asked me.

I shook my head. “No I’ve got time.”

“Lets head over to Chalin’s. I’ll buy you lunch.”

Chalin’s was a Chinese restaurant on I street. We ordered Kung Pao Beef.

“So how’s that scrumlicious sister of yours doing? She still at Harvard?”

“Yes. I hadn’t realized that you were at the GWU. Where are you living?”

“I pledged Kappa Delta last semester. I’m living in the sorority house over on Townhouse Row.”

“I’ve an apartment off campus.”

We spent the rest of the meal catching up. Allison was at the Department of Political Science. She intended to focus on Public Policy or perhaps International Relations. We finished our meal and Allison suggested we meet for dinner.

“Not being too forward I hope,” she said.

“No,” I replied. I’d had a crush on Allison for years. I was quite certain that her relationship with Jordan was closer than with me. She was another friend of Marsha Glower.

“Good. You can let me show you one of my favorite local restaurants.”

“Should I pick you up at Townhouse Row?”

“No. Text me your address and I’ll pick you up. Six.”

Allison, like Jordan and I, was the beneficiary of quite a large trust fund. In her case from her maternal grandmother. We did the phone touch transfer thing and suddenly her contact was on my phone and mine was on hers.


I was still getting my feet under me. My afternoon class consisted of the professor handing out his syllabus and covering introductory material on the class. Parking on campus was always a hassle and I wondered if perhaps I should leave my car at the apartment and ride the Metro to school.

I got home and still had over an hour before I expected Allison to show up. I slipped into the shower and dug out a decent pair of slacks and a button down shirt.

At this time I was not exactly a virgin. Beverly Shorenski at St. B. had manage to take my virginity, as unsatisfying as I expect my thirty second foray was for her. I’d had two summer relationships while at vacation locations away from St. B. It was the trust’s practice to send Jordan and I on supervised trips until Jordan graduated. The previous summer they had paid for a beach house for half the summer and a guided trip to Europe for the other half. I’d managed to hook up with a different girl at each time.

I’d also been the recipient of a pretty spectacular hand job from my sister the last year she was at St. Broadricks. I would like to say that I hoped my reciprocity in that regard was adequate. I gave her two for one and she seemed satisfied with the arrangement.

I had carried a torch over Allison for years, so this was an unexpected occurrence. I had few expectations beyond a good meal. I must say my expectations were over achieved.

Allison appeared at my apartment at six o’clock wearing a dress that appeared to have been spray painted on. In her hands she carried a couple of bags which I found to contain Thai.

“You don’t mind if we eat here?” She said.

“Ah ... No,” I said in surprise.

She emptied the bags which contained a bottle.

“Its Mekhong, Thai whiskey. You have any coke?”

“Sure,” I said digging a two liter bottle out of the fridge.

She set out the food on my dining room table and then poured us some drinks.

“Not too strong,” I said. “I’m not much of a drinker.”

I wondered how the nineteen year old Allison managed to get hard booze, but did not think too long on it.

After we finished eating Allison said, “Can I get the tour?”

“OK,” I said standing. I noted she reached out for my hand.

“Living room, dining room and kitchen are all here,” I said of my great room.

“It’s got two bedrooms. That one is set up as a home office.”

“Nice. How long did it take you to set it up?”

“It came furnished,” I admitted. “Someone from the trust arranged it all. I just showed up. Last week a couple of boxes of stuff arrived. Jordan said that they asked her for some guidance on what I might need, since she’s been living alone in Boston for the past year. Even most of my clothes are new, because you know, uniforms at St. Broadricks.”

“That your bedroom?” she asked pointing at the other door.

“Yeah. It’s kind of a mess.”

“I don’t mind.”

The bed was rumpled and a lot of stuff was still in boxes.

When we got into the room Allison let go of my hand and wrapped her arms around me. She looked deep into my eyes and I knew what she wanted. I moved toward her and our lips met. Her tongue pushed at my lips first and I opened to let her in.

When we broke the kiss I said, “Allison what are you doing?”

“Just making sure you are welcomed properly to GWU.” Then she kissed me again. Her body was rubbing up against me and it was pretty obvious that, though she was wearing a bra, it did not cover her nipples, which I could feel digging into my shirt. My prick was hard and she was humping against me.

“This is pretty fast for me,” I said.

“We’re not getting engaged. I just want some serious fucking and I want it with you.”

“Why?”

“Maybe I just want to be able to say I’ve done siblings. Maybe you’re just too cute to resist. Maybe I just don’t want to have to worry about whether you’re in my pants for my money. What difference does it make? We’ll both enjoy it.”

My head was spinning. I did not know if what she said about Jordan was true. I knew it could have been. Then she reached down and captured my hard cock through my pants and began to rub it.

Reasons became less important as she kissed me again and I moaned into her mouth.

She reached down and unbuttoned my pants. I kicked my shoes off.

“How long are you going to last?” she asked.

“Not long,” I admitted.

Allison knelt down. I saw her pulling at her dress and soon the top was around her waist. I saw she was wearing some kind of shelf bra which presented her breasts, supported only from below. She pushed my briefs down and was moving her warm hand over my flesh, jacking up and down. When white fluid leaked out of the tip she leaned over and her tongue licked it up.

“Aw fuck Ali. Hear it comes.”

She dove on to me, her lips blossoming around my head as I started to shoot. It was a lot. It had been at least a month since my last cum in Europe. Allison swallowed every drop. When I finished she moved down until her lips were at my crotch and then took a long slow suck to clean me off. I hardly went down.

“I’m sorry Ali,” I said.

“What for?” she asked still holding my prick. “It was tasty and you’ll go longer next time.”

She led me over to the bed and pushed me around so I was laying on my back. Then she released me and wiggled her body so that her dress was in a puddle at her feet. I was pulling at the buttons of my shirt and soon it was on the floor next to her clothes.

I looked her over. Her areola were dark brown half dollar sized circles at the top of her breasts. Her nipples were still hard and shaped like pointed pyramids. Her hips were slim, joining her torso to her athletic legs. She reached up and did something to her hair so that it was gathered at the top of her head.

When she was naked Allison climbed between my legs. She grasped my cock again, moving her hand to ensure my cock was still solid.

“Just relax baby and let me drive for a while.” Then she climbed over me. I felt her guide me with her hand and suddenly it was like I was being dipped in warm honey. I moaned and so did she. When I was all in her and she was sitting on me Allison started swiveling her hips.

“Oh shit. It feels so good Ali,” I moaned.

“Oh yes it does,” she agreed.

She swiveled for awhile and then started moving up and down on me. Damn she was wet and warm. In just a few minutes she started shaking.

“Oh fuck yes baby!” she cried and her body thrashed above me.

When she finished she moved her hands over my chest and started rubbing and pinching my nipples. I never knew that nipples were an erogenous zone for men. I moaned as she continued to move.

When her second one hit she pinched my nipple hard and I knew I was really close. As she pulled up I shoved my hips after her and she only got a few inches going out before I was moving back in. I must have hit her clit, or perhaps I rubbed her G-spot because her body suddenly locked up as another climax hit her.

While the rest of her body was frozen her cunt was rippling over me. I started to shoot again, spurting up into her. When I finished she was still cumming. Then she collapsed on to me.

“Oh fuck,” she said. “So worth the wait.”

She pulled me over to my side, my softening prick still inside her. Reaching down she snagged the cover and pulled it over us. We fell asleep.

Sometime during the night we did it again. My prick was iron hard and in her hand when I awoke. She spread her legs wide and pulled me into the missionary position. I pounded into her for many minutes and felt her cum at least twice before I spurted into her again.

She nudged me awake at one am. “I’ve got to get back.”

She slipped back into her bra and then slipped on her dress. I walked her naked to the door. She gave me a blistering good night kiss and was gone.


The next day I got a call at lunch. “Give me a call in a couple of weeks. I’m not seeing any one guy now, but that doesn’t mean I’m sitting home. Maybe we can get together again. But not too soon, OK?”

“OK” I said a little disappointed.

Allison and I got together many more times that semester. I quickly realized we had little in common beyond the ability to fuck each other’s brains out. As a fuck buddy Allison was pretty good. She made college life bearable for me. During second semester she was involved in rushing pledges to her sorority and we only saw each other twice before finals. Just before I left to join Jordan at the house arranged by the trust at the outer banks she came by for a booty call which she said I should deliver to my sister.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.