Gashina (Bitch) - Cover

Gashina (Bitch)

by Zaideekat

Copyright© 2021 by Zaideekat

Erotica Sex Story: A first person story where you get dominated by your boyfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

I’ve been waiting like this for about twenty minutes. I severely underestimated how uncomfortable it would be to sustain this position for so long. My knees are ready to give in, but I must stay in place. The longer I’m here, the harder and cooler the tile feels beneath me. My kneecaps are becoming a bright shade of red. I fixate on the front door as I wait impatiently.

The heels of my feet place a good amount of pressure on my pussy through my red lace panties. I move restlessly back and forth, attempting to soothe myself. I utilize my body weight to my advantage, shifting just enough to get a steady grind on my clitoris. My panties become progressively saturated as I rock. I don’t know if I can wait much longer for him.

My right hand proceeds to the inside of my underwear. Cum glides along the back of my fingers as I go further down. Everything is soaked down there. I firmly press against my clitoris, rubbing in circular motions. My toes curl in pleasure as I get rougher with each passing second.

Suddenly, I see headlights glaring through the window and can hear the rumbling of an engine. I quickly pull my hand out of my panties and suck the cum off of my fingers. I don’t want him to see I started without him. I peek through the window to see a familiar car pulling into the driveway.

I get back into position in front of the door, on my knees. I readjust my lingerie so that I look presentable. I wet my lips with my tongue, preparing to welcome his cock. The thought of him is turning into an insatiable craving. Soon he will feel how aroused he’s made me. If he is pleased, he will reward his good little girl.

I hear a key jerk around in the door and it swings open. It’s not long before he is towering over me. My eyes examine his God-like body. I start with his size 13 dress shoes—fuck me— then make my way up his khaki pants. His thighs are so massive that they could undoubtedly crush me. Then I scan over his bulge— an impressively huge bulge for him not being erect yet. Now my eyes have found themselves ogling at his broad chest and shoulders. Even though he is wearing a button-down, I can still make out the definition in his arms. I just want him to put those muscles to use; flip me around right now and take me on the floor.

Our eyes finally meet and the smirk on his face tells me he is delightfully intrigued by my perversions.

“What a good girl, waiting for daddy on your knees,” he says as he caresses my hair with his hand.

My eyes remain locked on his and he allows his laptop bag to slip off of his shoulder and onto the floor. His eyes soften as he bites his lip and edges his pelvis closer to my face.

All while focused on me, he uses one hand to slowly unbuckle his belt and the other hand to run through my hair. He pulls his belt through the loops and tosses it to the side. My patience is wearing thin. I desperately want to pull down his pants with haste, but I know my place. Daddy likes to be in control. I’m very eager to receive my reward for the day, however, I understand that if I disobey, I will be punished. So I will stay in place on the floor and endure this prolonged torture.

He undoes his pant button and it feels like a century before he pulls down his zipper. I bite down hard on my bottom lip, barely containing my excitement. I’m ready. I want it so bad. Whatever he wants to do to my body, I’m willing to give.

Both of his hands gradually push down his pants to reveal his boxers, along with the outline of his rock-hard cock. He doesn’t push his pants down all the way; he deliberately leaves them around his thighs. He comes even closer to me; so close that my lips brush his cock through the boxers. It’s not long before his boxers meet his pants around his thighs. His cock promptly reveals itself and springs out to greet my lips.

I look up at him longingly while I give his cock one long lick up the shaft. He exposes a small grin, then places both of his hands on the back of my head. I have learned what this means by now. I gloss my lips with my tongue and wrap them around the tip. I swirl my tongue around to test his sensitivity. I can feel excess saliva dripping down his shaft as I make my way further down, just passing the tip. I look up at him and notice his eyes are rolling back.

I struggle to get further down. I try to take as much of him into my mouth as I can—a challenging task for a cock this size. I know I’ll barely be able to take even half of it. I take it as deep as it can go into my throat, but it’s not enough. I slide my lips and tongue up and down the shaft—going faster and faster with each go. My head is bobbing back and forth on his dick. My throat is warmed up now and I am able to take just a little more. I can taste the precum that is hitting the back of my throat. He releases a sharp exhale through his nose and a subtle, but sensual grunt. I hope my performance satisfies him.

He then uses his hands on the back of my head to stabilize himself as he begins thrusting into my mouth. I’m forced to stop the rhythm that I’ve created and let daddy do what he wants. He picks up the pace, making it increasingly difficult to take with each thrust. He is going really far back into my throat. I don’t think I can handle it for much longer. He is fucking my mouth just as rough as he would fuck my pussy. He is going way too deep. I want him to feed me, but I can’t take it anymore. Oh no.

I swiftly pull my mouth away from his cock and gasp for air.

Fuck.

My head is bowed as I stare at the ground anxiously. I realize what I did was bad. I tried to hang on as long as I could, but his cock is so big. All of a sudden, I feel his hand meet my chin as he raises my head up to look at him.

“I’m going to have to punish you for that,” he states emphatically.

He immediately pulls his boxers and pants up, covering his cock, then bends down to grab the belt on the floor. I submissively remain on my knees and await his instruction. His expression is serious. He lifts me up off the ground by grabbing my ass, and I drape my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. As he carries me through the house to the bedroom, I nuzzle my head into his neck, hoping to be forgiven. We approach the bed and he throws me on top. I slowly crawl backward, anticipating my vicious fucking. He uses my ankles to forcibly flip me on my stomach and drags me to the edge of the bed where he is standing.

“How many do you think you deserve?” he asks.

I bite my bottom lip with nervous delight. “Three?” I respond shyly.

“Let’s make it four.”

I bury my face into the bed, smoothing over one cheek with his hand, preparing it for what’s to come. Belt in hand, he gives my ass a resounding smack.

“One,” he states assertively.

That one stung. I gulp as I prepare for the next three spankings. He’s never used a belt on me like this. The belt meets my ass again resulting in another loud strike.

“Two.”

Without even looking, I can tell my ass is red. These are the most painful spankings he has ever given me. Daddy must be really upset with me. I just have to endure two more and hopefully I can be a good girl again.

“Oh. You like this, don’t you?” he asks as he traces a visible wet spot on my panties. He doesn’t hesitate to slide my panties to the side.

My face still buried in the sheets, I can feel his fingertips exploring my soft pink flesh, parting my folds. He glides around my vulva and invites his fingers in. I am taken aback by how well they fill the inside of me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.