Happy Fucking Retards - Cover

Happy Fucking Retards

Copyright© 2021 by Sterling

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Katy volunteers with women who are blind, deaf and retarded. She brightens their lives with a bit of sexual stimulation, the success of which leads in turn to sex between them and men who are similarly disabled. It then expands to include ordinary people who are stunningly unattractive, who would feel too humiliated to be judged by a sighted person of normal intellect. If you will never grow up mentally, maybe sex is just something that feels good -- nothing more and nothing less.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Molly was pretty upset at first when she had learned Eric wasn’t really retarded, but she soon got over it and thought it was funny. She and Eric would tease each other about it when the three of them did things together, and Eric thought that was a good sign.

Eric explained what he wanted. Eli was incredulous at first. Eric wanted to play a retard because he liked sex with some dog of a girl, blind. Eric said fucking like a retard was a relief. Just go for it and score. Maybe three times, but all the same, go for it and score. He wasn’t up for dating normal girls yet, he said, but he was horny. And this was a good way to get it.

When Molly learned of Eric’s proposal, she thought Eli owed it to his brother. All he had to do was drive him around and let him satisfy some girl.

So Eli did it twice, three months apart. Then Eric found him again.

“Hey, Eli, look at this one. There’s a girl and her retard sister. We could get together and there would be someone for you too.”

“What about Molly?”

“Molly’s done it with a bunch of retards. You’ve never done it with anyone else. Wouldn’t she think it would be OK if you did it with one? Even things up a bit?” They’d gotten into this whole business because the waiting list for retard sisters was so long.

“Why are they available?”

“I don’t know, but why ask questions? Just seize the day.”

Molly was OK with it, which Eric thought was another point in her favor as a match for Eli, though he had his selfish reasons for liking her reaction too.

So they made the journey to the house of Louise and her retarded sister Linda.

Once they were alone, Louise didn’t waste much time. “Come on, big boy, here I am,” she said, reaching out to him. Eric made his idiot grin face when he perceived that sex was in the offing, then mounted and entered her.

She was hot and tight in the pussy, and Eric lasted all of a minute before dumping a load of cum and rolling off her, with a satisfied dull grin on his face.

“Men are assholes,” she said. “Maybe all men except the retarded ones, who aren’t smart enough to be assholes. Why am I confessing to you, idiot? I’m sure your brother is an asshole too. I think I’m into women now, maybe. Shirley is nice. But she’s missing one big thing. She doesn’t have what it takes to give me a good, solid dicking.”

Eric remained impassive during the speech. His cock was rising, in anticipation of giving her a second good, solid dicking.

“There you are, ready to go again. OK, fuck me again, big guy.”

Eric did just what she asked. It felt great. It was wonderful to be freed of the need to try not to play the role of “asshole” and just get to do the dicking.

They heard Linda and Eli out in the main room. Apparently they were done.

Louise put herself together again and helped Eric get dressed. She led Eric out to a chair in the living room.

Louise and Eli started talking. Eli then surprised Eric when he spoke to Louise.

“I like to be honest and say just what I think. You like to do that too?”

“Yeah, I do.”

“I want to fuck you.”

Eric thought he was seated so that Louise couldn’t see his face, but he still wanted to keep his retard mask. That comment made him lose it for a moment.

“You’ll probably say no, but I do, and here’s why. You got that stain on your face. Big deal. You can see I’m ugly as shit. I’ve got a girlfriend, but she’s fucked a lot and I haven’t fucked much and she said it was OK if I caught up a bit. Linda was great -- a good fuck, your sister. You wanted to get fucked by a retard. I can act like one too. You and me, we can pretend to be retards and fuck. You get two retards. I get two girls to fuck. You can act like a retard too, if you want. What about it?”

There was a moment of silence. “You’re ugly. I wanna put something over my face so I don’t have to look at you. But yeah, if you’re OK with that, let’s do it.”

“That’s fine with me. Let’s do it.”

“OK, retard.”

“Sure thing, retard ... The two of them look OK, right?”

“Right, yeah. Two genuine retards. Very sweet. Hey! We could let them screw. They’d probably like it.”

“Maybe later. I don’t want to wait to fuck you. Later, we can mate them and have fun watching, maybe.”

“OK. Let’s fuck, retard,” said Louise. The door closed behind them and their voices became muffled.

“OK, where is that guy?” whispered a voice, heard over rustling clothing.

Eric was shocked. No retard could talk like that! He shifted in his seat, and the noise naturally let her find him quickly.

“I wanna fuck a retard,” Linda said. “He’ll probably nail me quick and we can be back and dressed and I’ll be looking retarded before they’re even done. Then if they get us to mate we can do it again. All depends on how long his cock holds up. There you are talking to yourself again, Linda...”

Eric didn’t know what to do. Could he keep up the pretense? He had come to the meeting under false pretenses, but so had she ... But one thing seemed pretty clear. If he continued to act retarded, he’d get to fuck a new girl, quick and simple like a retard. If he spilled the beans it wasn’t a sure thing.

While he was thinking that, he felt a female presence join him on the sofa. If she was blinded it wouldn’t matter, but was she? Act like a retard, he thought. He felt her freeing his cock by pulling his pants and briefs down -- not very far. Acting like a good retard, he oriented himself with an idiot grin, found the pussy that was being offered to him, and pressed. The female guided him and soon he was in hot, wet, heaven. He groaned and began fucking. He’s already come twice, so he could last a while. And she’d know he’d already come a couple times, so that wouldn’t blow his cover.

“Oh, you got a thick one, fucking retard. I like ‘em thick ... But don’t take too long now.”

Eric fucked away. He didn’t want to act like he’d understood.

“You supposed to be retarded in the head, not in the fucking part,” said Linda with an evil little whispered laugh.

Eric waited a decent interval, then sped up. She expected him to act retarded, and he did, thrusting deep and chortling as he dumped his seed. So having scored, he could make his admission any time. Better if they were dressed, however. Linda saw to that. Just then the sound of Eli coming in the other room was impossible to miss. Linda quick moved back to her seat on some other piece of furniture -- Eric didn’t know the layout of the room.

“You got the balls to fuck me again, retard?” came Louise’s voice through the door.

“No problem there, retard!” answered Eli, a bit softer.

Eric heard the sound of Linda approaching again. “They’re going another round, I bet we can too. We’ll see how Eric the retard’s dick holds up...”

She freed him, and he was not instantly hard. She stroked up and down on his dick.

“So, let me confess my sins, o wise retard,” she said. “I pick my nose and eat it. When I’m feeling naughty, I take a pair of boys’ underpants I stole and pee on them in the bathtub...”

Suddenly Eric knew he had to make his presence known right away. He put his hand over Linda’s mouth and pressed hard to try to stifle any scream, and then whispered, “I’m not a retard either.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.