Happy Fucking Retards - Cover

Happy Fucking Retards

Copyright© 2021 by Sterling

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Katy volunteers with women who are blind, deaf and retarded. She brightens their lives with a bit of sexual stimulation, the success of which leads in turn to sex between them and men who are similarly disabled. It then expands to include ordinary people who are stunningly unattractive, who would feel too humiliated to be judged by a sighted person of normal intellect. If you will never grow up mentally, maybe sex is just something that feels good -- nothing more and nothing less.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

The plastic surgeons had done their best on Alice’s face after the accident -- though perhaps they could have done better if Alice’s family had been richer. Despite their best efforts, her face looked rather creepy. She pretended to be a devout Muslim when she went out, with her eyes peeking through a slit where pieces of fabric joined. Her sister Sophia was badly retarded and a resident of the home, and she enjoyed sex with some of her fellow residents who were men.

Alice felt a bit jealous -- very jealous, actually. She masturbated a lot, to take the edge off her sex drive, but there was another edge to it that only a real man would be able to touch.

If she couldn’t solve her own problem, she could at least help others to solve theirs. She got in touch with an association for amputees and made contact with Stuart, a man who liked the idea of sex with a blind retarded woman who would enjoy his attentions but not judge him. Alice arranged to sign Sophia out for the day and pay a visit to Stuart. Alice arrived with her face covered. Stuart was missing an arm, a leg, and an ear, and the side of his face was scarred. Her natural reaction was one of revulsion. Yet she of course knew what it was like to be disfigured but still be a person with an intact mind and personality and all the same desires as anyone else.

When they found a bed for Sophia, and let her feel this man, she smiled and was soon presenting herself for the taking. Alice excused herself and waited in the living room. Sophia had no shame that made her try to keep quiet under any circumstances. But Stuart didn’t seem to hold back either, and she could clearly hear his grunts, and “Oh, baby, you are so fucking sexy ... Here I go up your cunt ... Ooooo, very nice.” Grunts got more urgent. She could tell when he came. All this aroused her, naturally. She found herself lying back on the sofa, hand up under her dress, massaging. When the door to the bedroom opened, she instantly pulled her hand away. At least that was the plan, but for some reason she was just a little slow about it. Her sister was blind and in any case would not even perceive anything amiss. But Stuart ... Stuart would notice.

“That was fantastic,” said Stuart. “Your sister’s really hot. Got all the female parts, in all the right places, and she likes getting fucked. Very satisfying.” He paused. “Would you like to get fucked too? I saw where you had your hand. I see a woman’s body -- one who I figure doesn’t get fucked very often.”

“No, no, that’s quite all right,” she said. “And the suggestion is rather rude of you!”

“But the hand,” said Stuart. “You let me see your hand under your dress. There was a reason for that.”

Alice was silent. Sophia, getting no other instructions, felt an armchair and sat down. Stuart continued. “You said when we were making the plans that you’ve got a disfigured face. Weird. Alien. Screwed up. Butt-ugly. Something out of a horror movie. You want to show me? Take a good look at me -- see these two stumps, see that face ... Call me ugly. If you don’t call me ugly, I’ll know you’re lying.”

The impudence of this man! Alice was inclined to get up and make a quick exit. But she didn’t.

“OK, you’re ugly!” she said. “Ugly, ugly, ugly! A cripple!”

She saw a flicker of pain pass over his face. “Yeah, it hurts, but I like the honesty. I believe you...”

“You’re halt! Lame! You can’t walk! Not the normal way!”

“‘Halt’? You got quite the vocabulary. No, I can’t, but I do get around. Wait, no ... you’re right, I’m so pathetic I can’t walk. So now you show me your face. I’ll get a bucket here to catch the vomit.”

Something about that made Alice want to laugh. She didn’t, but her abdomen twitched, and she saw Stuart notice it.

“Remember your underpants, where your hand was. It might be my hand, my fingers, my you-know-what. All yours. And your cunt, I’ll fuck your cunt. If you want.”

“You asshole!” said Alice.

“What?” said Stuart, all innocence.

“That word! You know that’s the most insulting thing!”

“Yeah, I do. So let me see your face. And I’ll say it looks worse than a cunt could possibly look, how about it?”

Enraged, Alice ripped off the cloth on her face. “So there it is, prick! Be sure to get your head over the vomit bucket! Sophia and I will be going now.” She started to get up.

“Wow, it is pretty ugly!” said Stuart, his face showing shock. “Uglier than a cunt, that’s for sure. But cunts look pretty nice, you know, if you’re a guy. They taste really good. Your face ... Blech!”

Alice hadn’t expected this reaction. “Yeah, and you’re a cripple and look like someone bit your face. You’re missing an ear, in case you didn’t notice.”

“True, pretty ugly stumps too.” he wiggled them. “But I got two balls, and one cock.” He was suddenly quiet. “Your face is ugly, but you’re not ugly. You’ve got a heart. And I’ve got a heart,” he said. “I got a big heart ... Can I touch your face? Please?”

Alice was beyond caring, and shrugged.

“It sure is ugly,” he said, approaching with his one hand, his left. He touched it. “Soft, warm ... Ugly, but soft and warm. I could learn to love that face, I think. Maybe it would take a while, so in the mean time you could put that cloth over it if you’re feeling self-conscious. That would be OK too.”

Alice felt drained.

“And you can close your eyes or somehow we cover up my stumps as best we can.”

“What if I’m a mean bitch,” she said. “Just because you’re ugly enough to make someone vomit doesn’t mean you’re nice inside.”

“True,” said Stuart. “I guess that’s what dating is for, to find out about that stuff.”

He had a point. Normal people never knew that about their dates right off.

“You ever been with a man?” he asked.

Alice shook her head.

“Didn’t think so -- from what you said. You want to feel a tongue on your vulva, on your clit. They say it feels really nice. I love to kiss and lick. Just once?”

There was this saying that a guy would do anything to get into your pants, but that meant sticking his cock in your vagina -- your cunt. If he wanted to lick ... What harm? Oh, she didn’t care. She’d leave soon, and never see him again. Sophia looked tranquil.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.