Happy Fucking Retards - Cover

Happy Fucking Retards

Copyright© 2021 by Sterling

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Katy volunteers with women who are blind, deaf and retarded. She brightens their lives with a bit of sexual stimulation, the success of which leads in turn to sex between them and men who are similarly disabled. It then expands to include ordinary people who are stunningly unattractive, who would feel too humiliated to be judged by a sighted person of normal intellect. If you will never grow up mentally, maybe sex is just something that feels good -- nothing more and nothing less.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

The door opened suddenly. “What’s going on here?” asked a stern voice. Katy saw it was Mrs. White, the supervisor.

Jason wasn’t actually doing it when she burst in. He didn’t even have an erection. But he was naked from the waist down, and Melissa was too, her legs spread wide. There wasn’t any hiding what was going on. Katy turned pale.

Mrs. White was past 60, stout and severe. Katy did not expect this to end well.

She struggled to find the right thing to say, but Jason spoke first. “I’m having sex with Melissa. She likes it a lot!”

“You know she couldn’t possibly consent to sex!” Mrs. White looked at Katy.

“Neither can I,” said Jason with his socially inept grin. “I’m not old enough.”

“Um, he’s my brother, and he’s autistic,” said Katy.

But Jason’s erection was rising again. “See, I’ll show you!”

Katy considered intervening, but ... what good would it do?

Mrs. White seemed too stunned to do anything herself.

Jason lowered himself, Melissa gave a big smile, and then she grinned as Jason plunged in and started fucking away.

“See, she likes it!” he said.

Mrs. White moved closer, peering at Melissa’s face. “It sure looks like she’s feeling good.”

Katy reached behind her and found the vibrator and held it out towards Mrs. White with a guilty smile. “I always use this on her first. She seems to like it a lot.”

“Totally illegal...” murmured Mrs. White. “Completely illegal ... But I’ve never seen Melissa look so happy ... ever!”

Jason groaned with climax, and after a few moments withdrew.

Mrs. White said, “Amazing ... And who’s going to tell? None of the others! ... But what about them? Have you investigated with them?” She pointed in the direction of the other three.

“I ... I tried exploring with them, but they didn’t seem into it so much. But it was just with my fingers...”

“Well, I’ve heard a vibrator feels much nicer than just fingers!” she said. “And Melissa did look so happy...”

Maybe this wouldn’t end so badly after all.

Mrs. White said, “Let’s try this on Mary here.” To Katy’s astonishment, Mrs. White took the vibrator, turned it on, and sat by Mary, pulling the sheet down. Mary waited to see what this person was going to do. When Mrs. White applied it to her underpants, Mary squawked and writhed, and Mrs. White said, “Now don’t be so uncooperative!” When Mrs. White held the vibrator in position for a few seconds, Mary stopped struggling. After a few more seconds, she began to smile. Mrs. White stopped to pull her underpants down and then apply it directly. Mary spread her legs wide.

“Hey, you think she wants it?” said Jason. Katy cringed.

Mrs. White said, “You all ready again? I see you are. Ah, to be young ... Sure, let’s see if she has an orgasm here ... There, that looked like a little one ... Let’s find out what she thinks of the real thing.”

Katy thought of asking if they should check her vagina to be sure it wouldn’t hurt, but Mrs. White was now in charge. She removed the vibrator, and Mary frowned.

Jason, with his innocent grin, mounted. Mary felt with her hands to evaluate this new presence. Her hand lingered on his stiff cock and she spread her legs wider as she released it. Did she recognize what it was for by instinct? Jason lowered himself into position, pressed, pressed harder, and then he was in.

Mary grimaced and yelped, but she did not struggle. Instead, she started smiling and put her arms on Jason’s shoulders.

“I suppose she was a virgin,” murmured Mrs. White.

“This is great!” said Jason, pumping away. Katy knew he’d already had three orgasms, so it wouldn’t be surprising if he took a while.

Mary seemed actively excited. After a couple minutes, she gasped and sighed.

Mrs. White said, “Oh, my goodness! Just from it going in and out? ... I suppose there is potential here ... give these girls some happiness, and let some boys and men get happy too.”


When Katy visited next, Mrs. White said, “The next step is seeing if the residents might have sex with each other, men and women.”

Katy was surprised. But of course it made sense.

“Let me go get James,” she said. Katy waited, in the mean time offering a bit of human touch to the other two girls in the room, the two who were not affected by this new sexual activity.

“This is James,” Mrs. White said when she returned. “A man who is often observed masturbating in his bed. The most sexually inclined of our multiply disabled male residents. I want to see if he will have sex with Melissa.”

First they helped him remove all his clothes, then they brought him over to Melissa. They let her feel who this new person was. Then they moved James’s hands in various ways to touch Melissa, including her breasts, her naked crotch, and her spread legs. Mrs. White fondled James’s cock to try to get him to think sexual thoughts. They tried nudging him into mounting position, but he didn’t get the idea.

“I suppose we humans don’t usually lie on each other, except for one specific purpose,” said Mrs. White with a smile.

They tried everything they could think of, but after a half hour James got irritable, and Mrs. White took him back to the men’s ward.

As Katy was preparing to leave, Mrs. White said, “Can you come with Jason next time?” She briefly explained her plan.


Shortly after Katy and Jason arrived, Mrs. White retrieved James again, and the four of them approached Melissa. The hope was that if James could feel Jason and Melissa actually having sex, he would understand that he could substitute himself for Jason.

First they helped him remove his clothes. Then Mrs. White took one of James’s hands and Katy the other, trying to let him feel every aspect of the situation ... there was Melissa on her back, with no penis between her legs but instead a flat place and an opening. There was Jason, above her on his knees, and there was his stiff cock. There was Jason’s body coming downward, and there was the stiff cock, and there it was touching Melissa’s body, and then the stiff cock slipped inside. Then they guided James’s fingers to feel Jason’s body going up and down, and specifically his pubic region getting closer and farther from Melissa’s, over and over again. After a while, Jason made a deep thrust, as they kept James’s hand between the male and female pubic regions as he pressed them together. Jason groaned and gasped, which of course James could not hear, and then his hands were guided to feel them separate. He could not see Melissa smiling with satisfaction.

But James suddenly started smiling -- and his cock started getting stiff. James might be retarded, blind, and deaf, but apparently the message had gotten through to him -- perhaps to some deep, animal part of his being. With just a little guidance they got him to start lying on Melissa, they aimed his cock, and he pushed it into the girl. He wiggled in and out, and ten seconds later he gasped and pressed deep into her, a big smile on his face.

Melissa smiled and hugged him. There was no clear evidence that she realized it was a different male mating with her, but perhaps she didn’t care, as long as he gave her what she wanted.

Mrs. White and Katy looked at each other and smiled.

Carl could be taught to copulate with a girl, and Mary could be substituted for Melissa for the female role. Later many more women and men could be introduced to this new activity and find it very rewarding.

Katy thought of those nature shows where the scientists spoke of how hard it was to get some species to mate in captivity, and their joy if they managed it. And while she cringed with guilt to think of the word that came to her mind ... Katy and Mrs. White had gotten two retards to mate in captivity!


Mrs. White caught Katy in a relaxed moment, and said, “I feel I should tell you ... I actually got Carl to have sex with me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.