Cornelius Sees Some Ghosts - Cover

Cornelius Sees Some Ghosts

Copyright© 2021 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 8

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 8 - This short story is a fan fiction feature about the film series called "Topper". It later was the first sitcom on television in the early 1950s. The original film starred Cary Grant and Constance Bennett. There is only minimal sex in this story although the film was considered quite risque at the time due to the sexy clothing worn by Constance Bennett not unlike the early Tarzan films of the time.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Ghost   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

Topper was forced to go to a rehab clinic by the bank’s Human Resources department because one of the temporary secretaries had accused him of groping her posterior as she bent over the low library cabinet to file his papers just the way he instructed. She didn’t complain at the time because in all honesty she was in the mood for the interference after being dumped by her boyfriend. The young man was afflicted with his unnatural urges to hump her from behind whilst she meowed like a pussy cat and pushed her backside up for his pleasure.

In a way, her deposition on Mister Topper was directed more at her demanding boyfriend than poor Mister Topper who only wanted to play with her plump backside in that delicate position.

It was a female manager in the Federal Reserve System that ordered the punishment because he had not paid her the proper respect on a recent visit to Chicago when she had offered her feminine assets for his inspection in a nocturnal setting. Topper was three sheets to the wind at the time and had just diddled the pair of compliant room service maids taking liberties with them in full uniform with the regulation white lace panties that bore the Hotel’s logo right in the middle of their pretty backsides.

Topper was mortified that he was being relegated to the punitive program, but he perked up when he discovered that George, Marion, and Neal the Saint Bernard would be with him to entertain him with their antics the entire time.

The whole checking-in process at the Rehab Clinic was mortifying from Cornelius’s point of view. His main objection was the strip search in front of no less than a half-dozen females of varying ages and levels of sexiness.

He was a bit ashamed of his hard to lose paunch and the fact that his former muscular firmness of chest had evolved into a pair of sagging breasts that looked a little feminine much to his disgust.

On the other hand, his member was quite upstanding on the occasion and he saw that most of the women were interested to the point of stroking their hair under their starched white caps or running their fingers over their short skirts to quiet down their aroused juices shaken but not stirred with instantaneous desire.

Then, he was sent to the Shrink to check out his state of mind and attitude toward the program. He put on a good act of being docile and compliant with their stated goals and nodded his head in agreement with all the rules and regulations stated and restated with boring redundance.

He was in a semi-private room with a Jewish lawyer that constantly sat on a low stool and read from a book reciting chapter and verse of prayers praying for the remission of his unstated sins against society. The poor fellow was on a hunger strike because he claimed the food was not “Kosher” and in accordance with his religious beliefs.

Topper was not quite certain what that meant but George and Marion explained it to him quietly in the corner with Neal seated on the floor looking totally bored with the scenario devoid of any canine bitches to keep him company in his ghostly vigil.

It was interesting to Topper that the place was coed and that his wing had both males and females in the semi-private rooms. Of course, the genders were separated into pairs of females and pairs of males to meet the demands of appropriate behavior in a professional manner.

Right across the hall from Topper was a room with two females. The older one was apparently there for the same problem as Topper. She was an alcoholic who had started in the University and it finally caught up to her after her second divorce from an abusive drunk with nasty habits of his own.

Her name was Rose, and she was the chatty sort with a comment for everyone and everything around her. Topper rather liked that because his own wife was sort of the quiet type with looks of distain for any suggestion that Topper proposed mainly just because it originated from his thoughts and not her own.

Her much younger room-mate was a shapely blonde with alleged nymphomania. Her name was Trudy and she obviously preferred to wear no undies beneath her short skirt because he could see her bare ass cheek whenever she bent over to pick up the morning paper delivered to their front doors each morning. After that first time, he made a point to be in full view each morning to check out her bare ass presentation to start off his day with a bang.

It was easy for Topper to strike up a conversation with Rose because all Topper had to do was to smile agreeably and listen with relatively few comments. Poor Trudy was like a bump on a log but garnered Topper’s full attention each time she crossed her legs and gave him a nice view of pussy paradise with its black bushy denseness that never failed to excite him with any new female.

He sensed with his well-practiced techniques that Rose was fully aware of his interest in Trudy’s pretty bush, but she contained her amusement and kept up the chatter occasionally dropping her hand innocently to his leg. Each time, he swore she was getting closer and closer to his fast rising shaft, but he ignored it and pretended he was totally oblivious to her advances.

Topper might be over the hill, but in these circumstances, he was the supreme deal maker with a banker’s unerring ability to “close the deal”.

Only moments later, Rose had a firm grasp on his cock, and she proceeded to tug him to his heart’s delight right in front of the relatively silent Trudy. Trudy had her eyes glued to Cornelius’s rampant cock glistening with his pre-cum. He grunted now and then she pulled him a bit too hard but otherwise, he was completely compliant with Rose’s control of the situation and when the time came where he was unable to forestall his spurting release, Trudy positioned her face directly in the flow of his spurts and licked the residue off her lips and chin with an evil smile of a truly naughty girl.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.