7 August 2009 - Cover

7 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Hanna McKinnon wants to have her fun time with Dan, so she plans a dinner and movie date.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

It was another hot, humid night out as Dan and Hanna walked along Dundas Street. She released his cock and balls into the night air as they walked to the park. “The Viagra is making your cock stay nice and hard,” she commented of the head and shaft sticking out past the bottom of his shirt. “If someone walks too close to us, I’ll stop and face you to hide it, and we’ll kiss.”

They enjoyed their stroll, her tits barely staying in her top. She slid his hand from her waist under her short hem so he could feel her ass cheek as they walked. Hanna added to the erotic fun by making sure his T-shirt was away from his cock and would frequently stroke it.

“I’ve never cum while walking,” he mentioned.

“I’ll take care of that issue when we get home,” she smiled.

“If you want me to walk with my cock and balls in full view, then I want your beautiful tits showing.” Hanna didn’t protest as Dan swept the material aside, revealing her full breasts.

“I love how sexy and naughty you make me feel.”

They continued their walk, in and out of the park lights. They noticed a couple approaching, and Hanna turned, placing one arm around his shoulder and the other caressing his cock. Her breasts flattened against his chest. He placed one hand on a bare breast and the other on her hem, lifting her hem to feel her bare ass cheek. They completed the union with a long kiss.

The couple noticed his hand on her ass cheek. As they walked past, Hanna moved slightly to reveal her hand, stroking Dan’s cock. “I need you, Daddy. I need you to fuck me,” she let them overhear.

“I will in a minute.”

Hanna turned, allowing a breast to show as they continued walking. They looked back, and she let them see her stroking his cock.

“I had better fuck you before you get us arrested.”


Dan led her to the next bench, had her sit semi-reclined, and went to one knee. Hanna lifted her skirt and spread her legs in anticipation. His hands brought her small ass closer, and he buried his face in her moisture.

“Mmm, that’s it, Daddy, lick me, lick me, and taste me!” As one hand and tongue enjoyed her pussy, the other hand felt each tit. Her body would react as his tongue swept over her clit. He adjusted his pose, stroking his hard cock.

“Daddy, the same couple is returning.” Dan continued eating her pussy. “Daddy ... Daddy!”

“Yes, my love?”

“Daddy, they’re, Daddy, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhh!”

“Fuck, you taste delicious!”

Hanna couldn’t help cumming as the couple stopped by them. “Did we just hear you, cum?”

“Yes.” She shyly admitted.

“You’ve got a lot of nerve eating her pussy in public,” the woman said.

Dan stood his hard seven inches, pointing at the woman. “If you want to stay and watch, I’m about to fuck my daughter.” He stroked his cock, going to Hanna’s head. She looked at the couple and sucked on his cock.

Dan had her lie on her back, and he went between her legs. The husband moved closer to see the daughter’s pussy just as he sank his cock into her. “I assume that if you’re going to stay and watch me fuck my daughter, you won’t say anything.”

Dan began at a steady pace, Hanna’s body yielding to his gentle thrusts. “Let’s show them, Daddy, show them how we love fucking!” She encouraged him, having him fondle her tits and suck on her nipples.

The couple decided to stay, and the wife, unzipping her husband’s fly and taking his cock out, began stroking it. He, in turn, slipped her tits from her top and fondled them.

They stepped closer, able to touch him, continuing to watch the father fuck his daughter. Dan and Hanna added to the erotic scene, sharing a long and passionate lover’s kiss.

“I know you can last, Daddy, but fuck me until you cum.” Dan caressed each tit, sucking on her nipples.

As Dan went on, he’d look at the couple, her hand stroking his cock, his hand feeling at tit and now the other hand inside her shorts.

Soon the man grunted, shooting several spurts of cum onto the ground. He saw the woman kneel and suck his cock clean. She stood, whispered to him, and he nodded his agreement. Then his hands returned to her tits and inside her shorts.

Dan paused a second, then grunted his cum into Hanna. She praised him for loving her and kissed him.

When Dan pulled back, the couple had to see that he had truly fucked his daughter and could see his cum leaking from her pussy. They were further surprised when Dan moved down and began to lick her pussy. He felt movement close to him, then warmth around his cock. The wife was feverously sucking on his cock. Dan looked at her head going up and down, then finished licking Hanna’s pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.