7 August 2009 - Cover

7 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Hanna McKinnon wants to have her fun time with Dan, so she plans a dinner and movie date.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan and Hanna stepped from the restaurant, and she immediately released his cock and balls from his shorts, the head peeking out from underneath.

“No more hiding your cock,” she said, kissing him.

Hanna smiled, taking Dan’s hand as they walked towards the movie theatre. Her ultra-low criss-cross top suggested her breasts wanted to be gazed upon by him and others and form to the touch of his hand. He could feel the edge of his shirt move across the head of his cock.

They stood in front of the main entrance, looking at the posters advertising the current movies, arms around each other’s waists. Dan could see the head of his cock showing in the glass reflection.

“Do you know which movie you’d like to see?” He asked her. She knew which one but stalled, guiding his hand to her right ass cheek, then under her short hem.

“I’d love to watch a porn movie, then I could get a really good rise out of your cock.”

“This is the wrong movie theatre for seeing a porn movie.”

Dan moved his hand back to her waist; she guided it back under the hem, and he smiled, going back to her waist. “Daddy, quit teasing me; you know how I love you feeling my bare ass.” Hanna said, placing his hand one more time on her ass at the precise moment a couple walked behind them. The man looked at her small cheek partially hidden by the man’s hand.

This time, he left his hand on her cheek, gently rubbing it. “I’d like to see the Harry Potter movie. It’s only been out for a few weeks and would still be crowded. Let’s see Ice Age 3. It had been out a month, and there should be fewer people watching it.”

It was agreed, and he slipped his cock and balls into his shorts, paid for their tickets, and they welcomed the climate-controlled interior on a warm and muggy night. He bought a cold drink to share. Hanna led the way to the theatre room and scanned the mostly empty seats for the best place to sit. She went to the back row, which was unusually vacant, and went to the center seats. She sat, and so did he, but one seat apart.

“Daddy, how are we supposed to cuddle sitting so far apart?”

“Just teasing you,” he smiled, moving to her side. She felt dislike for others who soon came to sit in the same row, only a seat apart on each side. She wanted privacy to have their naughty fun.

She wrapped her arms around his right cheek and kissed his cheek. “I love you, Daddy,” she let those seated in front hear.

“I love you too and hope you’re having a great day.”

“I sure am! After the movie, we can go for a nice walk, and I’ll find a place in the park where we can fuck.”

Those seated in front looked to each other, hearing the intended incest from the two behind them.


Hanna didn’t wait for the lights to dim to start her fun with Dan. He noticed the armrest was wobbly, and with a slight touch, it slipped down between them. Hanna welcomed the increased space, scooting closer and placing his right arm over her shoulder. Her fingers guided his hand past the low opening of her top to caress her firm tit.

“Mmm, that feels nice, Daddy. I love you feeling my bare tits.”

Eyes looked to the other in the row ahead, a neck-straining to get a glimpse.

Hanna boldly released his cock and balls from his shorts and began stroking them. Her hem was so short, all she had to do was spread her legs. “Daddy,” she said, smiling, and his eyes went to her bald pussy.

“You’re anxious, not waiting for the lights to go out. What if the woman sitting by me and the man by you say something to the manager, and we are asked to leave?”

“Then we’ll go to Centennial Park to fuck earlier than expected.” Hanna’s soft-skinned hand was helping the Viagra bring his cock back to life. She looked past Dan to the woman on his left, and seeing her reaction, she knew she saw his cock in her hand.

Dan took his hand from her right breast, leaving it exposed, and placed it on her upper left leg. She smiled at him as she felt his tender hand smooth up her inner thigh. She spread her legs as wide as possible, her pussy lips separating. Her skin looked so inviting, and his hand moved to her warmth. He turned his wrist, and his middle finger entered her.

“If you stroke my cock too much, too early, I’ll cum before you may want.”

“I’ll try to take it slow, but that also means more cum for you to fuck into my pussy later on. If I do make you cum, there won’t be a mess on you or the floor.”

People seated ahead of them commented in low voices about the incestuous conversation behind them.


The ceiling lights dimmed, and they slowly stroked each other through the previews. The movie began, and Dan increased fingering her pussy and occasionally making her body jolt from exciting her clit.

They enjoyed watching the movie, with Dan liking how Scat was worked more into the movie than a short film. The time was spent cuddling, with his right hand covering her bare tit. His hand returned to her upper leg. She had enough and guided his fingers back to her wet slit. Several fingers gently fucked her while his thumb massaged her clit.

“The man sitting by me is looking at me,” she said.

“I know the woman by me has been watching us too.”

“Mmm, Daddy, you know what that does to me,” she said quietly. He had put her off from stroking his cock, and she wrapped her arms tightly around his right one. “Daddy, Daddy,” she whispered. She pressed her face against his shoulder, her body shuddering and puffs of air escaping her lips as she quietly released her cum. He smiled with satisfaction as her body revealed her latest climax and bathed his fingers with her exotic cream.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.