7 August 2009 - Cover

7 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Hanna McKinnon wants to have her fun time with Dan, so she plans a dinner and movie date.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“There are so many restaurants to choose from,” Hanna remarked as the sun shone on her exposed pussy. “You choose one.”

“The Golden Valley Restaurant, on Dundas Street. It doesn’t have much privacy for us, but it does have a second floor.”

“Sounds good to me.”

“You’ll soon have to do something about my hard cock; can’t you hear it’s crying to cum?”

“So it is.” Hanna smiled, leaning closer to it. “I’ll try to be a good daughter and leave your cock alone in the restaurant. Yeah, right, like that’ll ever happen,” she laughed. I might make you cum while we watch a movie, and I know you’re going to cum when we go for our after-movie walk.”

“You’re more like your sister than you realize.”


Dan parked the Mustang, and Hanna smiled, flashing her bare pussy as she stepped from it. “I’ll have to put my cock and balls away for now. There might be children there, and it wouldn’t be nice for my privates to be seen by them.”

He fastened the button, but the hole had stretched too much, and the pressure of his hard cock made it unfasten. “I’ll have to keep my shirt pulled down.”

“In that case, let it all hang out,” Hanna said, releasing his cock and balls.


Dan opened the door, and she marvelled at the wooden and glassed interior. He kept one hand in his pants pocket to pull on the hem and try to hide his cock. He asked for a table for two on the upper level and was escorted up the stairs.

He stayed back several steps, and he, along with other men, admired the lower half of her bare ass under her short hem. Hanna’s scantily clad body was admired by almost every man and a few women.

“I’m sure the men appreciated your bare ass going up the steps; I know I did.”

“My ass is all yours, Daddy. If I’m not mistaken, you still haven’t fucked me ass.”

“I’ll have to do something about that, and soon.”

Their table was against a back wall. Hanna sat by the window, her breasts barely staying in her top as she shuffled closer to the table. Dan’s ass was barely on his seat, and she was taking his hand, resting it at her non-existent hem.

Their waitress arrived with two glasses of water and placed down their menus, eying the revealing cleavage of the young girl.

“Thank you, Daddy, for treating me to dinner and a movie. I’ll have to give you a special thank you later on,” she smiled and leaned, kissing his cheek.

They looked at the selections on the menu. “It looks a little expensive,” she commented.

“You aren’t worth the extra costs?”

Hanna straightened, sticking out her chest, his eyes taking in the inner halves of her breasts. “Yes, I am!”

“Yes, you are. Order what you want. I’m going to have the prime rib steak.”


Hanna looked around to make sure no children were in sight, and looking at Dan, she released his cock and balls.

“I thought you said you were going to be a good girl.”

“I was for a few minutes,” she smiled, beginning to stroke his cock.

He looked around the room and casually spread Hanna’s legs. She eagerly accepted his fingertips, separating her pussy lips. Her face reddened a little as he massaged her clit making her body jolt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.