7 August 2009 - Cover

7 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Hanna McKinnon wants to have her fun time with Dan, so she plans a dinner and movie date.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan finished cleaning the swimming pool when Lisa came to him. They embraced in a sensual kiss, his hand guided inside her low top and her hand inside his shorts.

“Dan, my love, have you noticed Hanna’s attitude towards you lately?”

“She does seem to be avoiding me.”

“Hanna thinks that you love Jenny more than her.”

“That isn’t true. I love her just as much. Maybe it seems like I love her less because Jenny and I have sex so often. She initiates almost all of our fucking.”

“Would you go and talk to her? Tell Hanna that you do love her and give her a nice fuck. Treat her, just you and her, to dinner and a movie. I know she’s anxious to be with you.”

“I will.”


Dan found Hanna in the bedroom she shares with Jenny, brushing her long brunette hair. “You’re as beautiful as your mother,” he complimented.

“Thank you, Daddy,” she said, smiling at his mirrored reflection.

Dan came to her as she put her hair in a loose ponytail. He placed his hands on her shoulders, kissed her head, and looked down her low top.

“Do you have a few minutes so we can talk?”

“Of course, Daddy, I always have time for you.”

“That’s sort of what I want to talk about.”

They sat on the side of her bed, taking her hand in his. “Do you think that I’m neglecting you? Do I love you any less than Jennifer?”

“You do spend a lot of time with her. I don’t think a day goes by that she doesn’t have you fuck her or give you a blow job.”

“I’d say that she initiates ninety percent of our sexy fun. Do you think that we fuck so much that I care less about you?”

“It does seem like that to me.”

“Hanna, people can love each other without having sex.”

“What kind of relationship does that?”

“I guess it depends on the level of love and the sex of the people. I didn’t realize I needed to have sex with you to prove that I loved you.”

“I know you love me, even without the sex. I see the look of love and lust that Jenny has for you, and I guess I’m jealous of her.”

“You and Jenny remind me so much of Brenda and Diane. Brenda is younger, but more sexually active than Diane. It appears that Jenny is the same way compared to you.”

“I want to be more sexually active with you.”

“I do enjoy having a threesome with you and your sister. One pussy riding my cock while I lick the other’s pussy.”

“That is fun, plus Jenny and I kissing, then one licks your cum from the other’s pussy.”

“How about if just you and I go out for dinner and see a movie, your choice?”

“I’d love that, Daddy!” She said this, hugging him tightly. “We can have lots of sexy and naughty fun. Can we go for a walk in the park? I’ll wear my lowest top and shortest skirt for you.”

“I look forward to our fun times.”

“I want to start off our sexy day with a nice fuck from you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.