Nextgen: Connor Family Summer - Cover

Nextgen: Connor Family Summer

by ninjabird

Copyright© 2021 by ninjabird

Incest Sex Story: Freshman year did not work out so well for Bridget & Jacob. When disaster strikes can Jake and Bridget rebuild their relationship? Spend the summer with the Connor Family. The heat has nothing to do with the temperature.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Grand Parent   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

Connor Family Summer

Jacob rolled over as the percom on the desk began to play “Sisters and Brothers”.

Damn, he thought.

The warm body next to him rolled over and Danni raised her blue and blonde mop. “Jake, what’s going on?”

“Lay back down babe. It’s just a call.”

He pulled away from her, threw the covers off himself and swung his legs to the floor. He grabbed the percom off the desk and crossed the dorm room to the bathroom. As the door slid closed behind him he thumbed the answer icon and a 3D projection of someone who was definitely not his sister appeared.

“Lany? Why are you calling me on Bridget’s phone?”

“I’m at Fraternity Mall. You’ve got to come down and get us.” She hesitated for too long and then said, “It’s Bridget. She dropped something that asshole Ishmael gave her and now she’s out of control.”

“Lany when is Bridget not out of control?” He said disgusted.

“It’s not like that Jake. She’s not just blowing guys in the bathroom or getting DP’d by her favorite frat boys. She’s taking on all comers. Damn it she tried to rip my clothes off. I think it’s Ambrosia.”

“Shit!” Ambrosia was one of the new designer aphrodisiacs gone wrong. A woman under the influence of Ambrosia would basically fuck until she died. Worse it had no effect on guys at all. It was the prefect date rape drug. You could spike everyone’s drinks and only the females would be effected. The DEA classified it Class I Drug. Just having it was enough to get you tagged. What was Bridget thinking?

“I’ll be right there.”

He went back into the dorm room and started looking for his clothes.

“Jake, what’s happening?”

“I’ve got to go. Bridget’s in trouble. Lights!” The room assistant ran the lights fully up, since he hadn’t specified a setting.

Jake was pulling on his pants. Throwing the shirt over his head he pulled it down and began looking for his socks.

“Shut up Danni. Maybe you better go back to your own room if you can’t talk nice about my sister.”

“Half sister.”

“Sister. If you’re going to sprout Monomat propaganda you can just get out of here.”

He pulled on his boots and grabbed his helmet from its charger.

He booted the helmet as he reached the elevator. He saw the green light which indicated it was linked to his percom as the door slid shut and the elevator started for the basement parking lot.

The lights on his bike were already on. It was sitting with a dozen others at the charging station. He pulled the cord and it reeled itself in. Pulling his helmet on he checked the charge in the heads up display. 74%.

He zipped out of the underground garage’s exit and pointed the powerful vehicle toward Fraternity Mall. As he approached the structure he could see the holographic sign floating over the glass walled entrance.

POST FINALS ORGY

He slipped the bike into one of the dead slips in front of the entrance. He saw Lany standing there. She was wearing a gossamer set of party clothes, perfect for an orgy. Her long black hair streamed down her back. Somewhere in her ancestry she had some Japanese blood and it was reflected in her fine oriental features. He could see her tits through her top and, as she turned to look back at the entrance, her tight ass. He had a passing thought about what a shame it was that she was such a slut.

He dismounted, but took his helmet with him instead of leaving it on the bike locked rack.

“How come you have Bridget’s phone?”

“You’ve still got my phone blocked,” she said.

Well that was true enough, he thought. After he found her and Bridget banging one of the Odyssey teams he lost interest.

“Where is she?”

“Come on!”

Lany led him up to the entrance. There was not really a door, not a regular one anyway. The entrance had a roll-up door that was retracted. There were a couple of Frat Cops standing at the entrance taking ID’s.

This should be fun.

“Dude where’s you pin,” the Frat Cop said holding a handscanner so that he could swipe it.

“I’m here to get my sister.”

“Sorry dude. No pin, no in.”

“You don’t want to try and stop me.”

One of the Frat Cop’s moved his hand to the buzz wand that was at his belt.

Just then Lany said to one of the girls standing near the entrance, “Isn’t that Jacob Connor?”

“No dude it can’t be” the girl said. “Jacob Connor, I hear he hates frat boys. At last years double nationals he did a four on one with Perdue. Wiped them up. Said in the webbies he felt inspired cause they was all frat boys, No way he’d be at frat orgy.”

The Frat Cop moved his hand to the buzz wand handle.

“You really Jacob Connor?”

“Yep and you might want to take your hand off that wand before I shove it up your ass.”

The cop let go of the weapon like it was on fire.

“I don’t want any trouble, but my sister is in there and I have it on pretty good authority she’s been roofied.”

The first cop was waving his hands back and forth. “Hey man we don’t do that. There’s plenty of ass that gives it up for free.”

“Then there shouldn’t be any trouble when I find my sister.”

“Who?” the first Frat Cop was looking at the list on the screen being projected above his scanner.

“Bridget Connor.”

The cop did a double take. “Why would anyone need to roofie that girl?”

Jake shook his head, knowing what the cop meant. Bridget didn’t exactly have a sterling reputation for keeping her legs closed, or any other orifice for that matter.

“Hey be respectful dude,” the other cop said. “She here?”

“Yeah. She came with Ishmael from the Alpha Delts,” Lany said.

“That slimeball. He’s gonna get us all expelled.” He turned to Jake. “Go get her. She ... she’s been nice to me.”

“Come on, Lany,” he said running passed the cops and pulling the girl behind him.

They moved into the mall concourse. The party was well underway. The music blaring over the sound system almost covered the sounds of moaning and grunting that was coming from the writhing mass of humanity that was engaged in unspeakable acts of debauchery throughout the long concourse.

“Where was she?”

“Alpha Delta Zeta house,” she said, taking the lead now.

She led him out of concourse into one of the circles. Above them in the dome of the circle a 3D porn video was playing five times life size. He saw the entrance of the Alpha Delta Zeta house next to the store front of the Katakana Sorority. At this entrance were two big regular frat members.

“Buddy, where do you think you’re going?” one of the guys said, sticking his hand in Jake’s chest.

“Member’s only,” the other said. Then looking at Lany he said, “You’re okay cupcake. Come on in.”

Jake reached out and grabbed the frat guys hand. Twisting, the guy was soon on his knees crying in pain. The other guy met Jake’s helmet, dropping like a sack of potatoes.

Once inside Jake tossed Lany his helmet. “Hold on to that please. Where?”

She pointed to the stairs.

The room had about forty people in it. Most were naked. The same porno that was playing outside was running in the center of the room, just about life size. In some cases it was impossible to tell what was projection and what was really happening, as there were women being DP’d, fucked while bent over a couch, or in clenches with other girls. The guys ignored Lany and he completely, most either wiped out unconscious on the floor or getting their dicks sucked or fucked and uninterested in anything else.

At the top of the stairs there was a hallway. Along the hall there were a number of doors. All were open. As they passed the first door Jake saw a brunette and a girl with green hair sharing spit as there were violated by two guys, the one facing him getting it in the ass. The second door led to a room full of naked bodies. The lights were low, but Jake could see all of the females were basted in white liquid and the guys were naked but flaccid. Two of the females were still in a sixty-nine, their bodies heaving.

He was looking for Bridget, but Lany pulled him on. “She’s not in there.”

They got to the third doorway. Jake knew he was at the right place. There were four cables suspended from the ceiling, or at least from some kind of framework on the ceiling. Hung from the cables was a slim, well built redhead. She was hanging face down and Jake would recognize that ass anywhere. Even with the giant black cock stuff into it.

Laying on the floor were at least ten guys. Two of them still had hardons, but even they looked like they had been drug through forty miles of bad road and hung up to wet, as his grandfather Simon use to say.

They guy thrusting into her ass had a respectable dick, Jacob decided. Not that he went that way, but anyone could still appreciate that an eleven inch dick was above normal.

“You like that bitch?” he was saying. “You like my big dick in your ass?”

Jake heard his sister answer, “Yess! God, please fuck me. Fuck my slutty ass. Please don’t stop!”

“Bitch! I’ll teach you to disrespect me. Ishmael’s gonna fuck that fine ass to death. No ones ever gonna fuck with me when they find out what happen to you.”

“Please baby. Just fuck me.”

Jake could see that his sister was coming. He knew the signs well enough.

“Ohh yeah you little cunt. Take it! Take it!” Ishmael said, his cum shooting into the redhead.

“Ishmael?” Jake said and the man turned toward the voice, his cock still spurting inside the slut.

The last shot spurted on her ass as his body went flying from the roundhouse kick that threw him against the wall.

Two of the men on the floor attempted to get up. Already fucked out they were no match for Jake, who simply kicked them in the face.

“Out! And take your garbage with you.” He aid pointing to the unconscious Ishmael.

The weakened but still conscious men grabbed their three unconscious brothers and withdrew.

Bridget was writhing on the lines now.

“Ohhh please don’t stop. Please fuck me. I need it so bad. I’m going to die if someone doesn’t fuck me.”

“Bridget stop!” Jacob said.

She looked over her shoulder. “Jakey? Jake is that you?”

“Yes honey. Its me.”

“Jake honey fuck me. I want your hard dick in me. Please fuck me. I need it so bad. Just a little Jake. I promise. Just this one time.”

He looked at his sister. He could see now her body was bruised. She had cum in her hair and on her ass. Not just from Ishmael.

He pulled out his percom. He hit the 911 icon and speaker.

“911 Operator. What is your emergency?” the assistant on the other end said.

“I need an ambulance at Fraternity Mall Alpha Delta Zeta. It’s an Ambrosia overdose.”

“Sir there’s no such thing as an Ambrosia overdose. Any dose of the drug can be fatal. Rescue is en route. Is the victim still engaging in sexual activity.”

“No.”

“Listen very carefully sir. The victim must remain sexually stimulated. All kinds of physical and sexual complications can result if she is allowed to go into hypersexuality withdrawl. Can she at least stimulate herself?”

Jacob looked at the lined cuff where the cables were attached to Bridget’s writs and ankles. Padlocks held them on.

“No she’s suspended. I can’t get her loose.”

“Then sir you will have to sexually stimulate her.”

Jacob looked at Lany.

“What?” the girl said.

“It’s not like you’ve never...”

“Fuck,” Lany said tossing his helmet back to him.

Lany knelt down and ran her tongue up Bridget’s slit. “Fuck there’s so much nasty spunk in here. She must have been fucked by two dozen guys.”

“Fuck yeah!” Bridget said starting to climax.

Lany slurped Bridget’s pussy for almost ten minutes before Jacob heard the music stop and heavy boots running up the stairs.

“In here! In here!” he called out.

Two paramedics in coveralls ran into the room followed by a couple of firefighters carrying a stretcher.

“Can I get up now?” Lany asked. She had stopped eating Bridget out, but she had a pair of fingers jammed into her cunt and was frigging her for all she was worth.

“Not yet,” said the pretty dark haired paramedic, who sat down a large case. “Ambrosia dose? How long ago?” she said looking at Jake.

“I don’t know. Lany?”

“Maybe an hour? Hour and a half?”

“Shit,” the other paramedic said. He pulled a long cylindrical object out of the case. Jake saw it was a dildo. Without another word he shoved it up Bridget’s cunt and started it vibrating.

“Oh Yeah!” the redhead said. “Now your talking.”

“Isn’t their something you can give her,” Jake said to the woman who was still digging in her case.

She shook her head. “We can only try to stabilize her darling. They have to detox her at the hospital.” She finally found what she was looking for. It was some kind of anal plug. She squirted lube on it and shoved it in Bridget’s ass.

“Ah I see she’s already been anally lubed,” She said as spunk squirted out as the plug went in.

“Can’t you at least sedate her?” Jake asked as Bridget continued to moan and howl in orgasm.

“We can’ take the chance darling,” the female paramedic said. “It might screw up the detox.”

One of the firefighters entered the room with a pair of bolt cutters. She cut the locks on the cuffs and the male paramedic and male firefighter lowered her into the stretcher.

Jacob and Lany followed the four rescuers as they evacuated the victim. Jake saw the house was deserted now. The two real cops at the door explained that. A herd of them were also in the concourse, though lots of sexual action, which they ignored, was still going on.

“Lany can you ride with them? I’ll bring you back for your cruiser later.”

“OK.”

As the ambulance zipped off Jake put on his helmet and commanded the assistant, “Call home.”


Chance laid back as the pair of tongues lapped at his hard prick. Suddenly Lacy engulfed the head as Dana’s tongue moved down to carefully take one of his balls in her mouth. He groaned. He felt the hum through his testes as Dana joined him, moaning as Lacy’s fingers caressed her G-spot. She released him and pulled Lacy’s mouth off his prick so she could penetrate her sister-wife’s mouth with her own tongue.

The two women kissed as Lacy continued to slowly jack his prick.

Just then the house assistant announced, “Call from Jacob Connor. Call From Jacob Connor.”

“Damn,” Chance said. Lacy got a mischievous look in her eye and threw her leg over his body. Lining up his prick at her slit she slid down. “Fuck!”

“Audio Only. Answer call,” Dana said.

“Is someone there?” Jacob’s voice said.

“We’re all here,” Dana said.

“Dad? Moms? It’s Bridget. She’s in the hospital.”

Chance set up, dumping Lacy off his body.

“What happen.”

“Is she OK?”

“Where are you?”

They all spoke at once.

“Please?” Jacob said. “I can’t understand you.” He took a deep breath. “I’m following the ambulance, right now. She was drugged. When we get to the hospital I’ll know more.”

“We’ll be there as soon as we can,” Chance said.


Jacob broke the call and the Audio Only icon in his heads up display went out. He saw the hospital ahead. When the ambulance turned right at the holo arrow above the road that read Ambulance Only, Jacob went straight and parked in one of the live slips. He fished out his percom and held it up to the reader. Then he pulled the cable off its reel and plugged the bike in. The HUD still said 74%, but he might need his bike fully juiced. He locked the helmet in its rack and crossed to the hospital entrance.

When he got to the emergency room he saw Lany talking to a pair of cops. They had university tags on their jumpers. She gave him a look when she saw him and he stepped up to them.

“I’m telling you all I have are suspicions,” She was saying. “I didn’t see him drug her.”

“Could she have self induced?” one of the cops asked.

“Why would any girl knowingly take Ambrosia?” Lany said. “You might a swell stick a shotgun in your cunt and pull the trigger.”

“Lany do you know where they took Bridget?”

“Sir, we’re in an interview right now,” one of the cops said.

“Say you’re Jacob Connor, aren’t you?” the other cop said.

“Yes I am.”

“I saw your match in March with my kid. He’s a big fan.”

“Thanks. Tell him I said hi,” Jake said.

“Great I will. Frat Cops said you went in the mall to get your sister out,” he said turning to business. “That true?”

“Yes. Lany called me to tell me Bridget was in trouble. When I found her I saw she’d been drugged and called 911.”

“Do you know who drugged her?”

“No.” But he knew who was going to pay for it, Jacob thought.

“Semester’s over. Were you and your sister planning to leave for the summer?”

“Yes. We planned to go home day after tomorrow.”

The cop pulled out his percom and held it up. Jake knew what he expected. He raised his phone and the cop transferred his contact info over. “Give me a call if you remember anything that helps us catch this guy. Ambrosia use is a Class 3 felony. Class 2 if the woman dies. We want this guy.”

When they approached the intake station the nurse gave Lany a disapproving stare. Jake pulled off his jacket and gave it to her. She covered up her obvious assets.

“Bridget Connor,” he said to the nurse.

“Ambrosia poisoning?” the nurse said. “She’ll be in detox. We have her name but she didn’t have a percon.”

“I’ve got it right here,” Lany said. She ran the device over the scanner.

“Good,” the nurse said. “You’ve got good insurance. It’s all in order. Are you Jacob Connor?”

“Yes.”

“You’re listed as a personal health representative. We can release information to you. She’s on 3. Use that elevator and follow the green line to detox.”

“Thanks for coming so fast,” Lany said as they entered the elevator. “I didn’t know who else to call.”

“No thank you, Lany. For trying to take care of Bridget. When are you leaving?”

“My dads are picking me up tomorrow.” Suddenly she was in his arms. He could see the tears. “Oh Jake it was just suppose to be a crazy last party. Nothing bad was suppose to happen.”

Jacob held her. Going through his mind was the thought that when you skate on thin ice long enough eventually it breaks, but saying that wouldn’t help her right now. So he just held her until the elevator stopped on three and then released her.

They went up to the nurses station. It took a few minutes for one of the nurses to acknowledge him. When she did he just said, “Bridget Connor?”

“Are you a personal health representative?” Jake presented his percon and she scanned it.

“Oh the poor dear. I’ll let Dr. Staunten know you’re here.”

They waited for at least ten minutes. Finally a nice looking thirty- something woman in scrubs came up to the nurses station. Jake noticed she was wearing a triple circlet wedding ring and felt comfortable with her already.

“You’re here for Bridget Connor?”

She started walking away from the station and to the hall. When Lany followed she said, “I’m sorry ms., but PHR’s only.”

Jacob follow the doctor. They passed multiple darkened windows in the hall and the doctor finally stopped at one. She held her percon up to a scanner and the window became transparent.

He saw Bridget in a bed on the far side. Large tubes were connected to her arms and she appeared to be asleep. She was covered by a thin sheet and he suspected she was naked beneath it.

“I don’t want to pretend it’s no big deal,” the doctor said. “Ambrosia poisoning has the potential to be fatal. But now that she’s here and in detox there’s no reason she won’t be alright.”

“My Dad and Moms are on their way. They’ll be here by morning. How long...”

“She’ll be out of here before midnight. Poly family?

He nodded.

“No reason for them to come, unless they’re picking you up. You’re both from the university right?”

“Yes. We were going to get ourselves home.”

“You should call them and save them the trip. You can tell your friend she’ll be alright. I just can’t do that. Health laws, you know?”

He nodded again.

Once back at the waiting area he told the assistant, “Call Dad.”

Chance Connors face appeared above the percom.

“The doctor says don’t bother. She’ll be out by midnight and I’ll take her back to her room. We’ll be home tomorrow, OK?”

The hologram shifted and suddenly he was looking at his mother Dana.

“Are you sure she’s alright?”

“Yes mom. Someone gave her something bad, but the doctor says she’ll be fine.”

“What aren’t you telling us?”

“Quite a lot,” he said smiling for the first time since getting Lany’s call. “But nothing important about this. I can and will give you more details when we get home. OK?”

She sighed, seeing she wasn’t going to get any more out of him. “OK. Drive safe.”

He went to find Lany. She was sitting in the waiting area snuggling in his jacket.

“She’s going to be alright. Come on we’ve got to go get your cruiser. I don’t think she’ll be able to ride on the back of the bike and I don’t want to have to call a Ulyft.”


When they got to his bike Jake pulled a light pocket jacket out of the boot and let Lany keep his. He gave her the spare folding helmet and she climbed behind him on the bike. He tried not to think about how good it felt to have her behind him again.

Her car was at a dead slip in the mall parking lot.

“I’ll meet you back at the hospital,” he said. She returned the helmet and jacket to him. He stowed the pocket jacket and folding helmet back in the boot. She wave at him as the car drove itself away.

Before leaving he tried Danni, but got her assistant. He left a message and then hopped back on his bike.


About ten minutes after midnight he and Lany got Bridget into the back seat of the cruiser. She was quiet. She had hugged him when she had first seen him and was crying. But he dried her tears and the orderly put her in a wheel chair. The chair assistant drove the wheel chair to the entrance and once outside he helped her into Lany’s cruiser.

Since she had appeared at the hospital naked she was wearing a toss away set of pants and top. Lany had grabbed a cover from her cruiser before reentering the hospital.

“I’ll follow you,” he said to the girls.

When they pulled into the basement parking slips at the dorm he saw that Bridget was asleep in the back seat. He thought about how sweet and innocent the redhead looked. If he didn’t know her he might almost think it was true.

Lany turned her seat around to face the back.

“Honey, wake up. We’re home.”

Bridget’s eye fluttered open. She realized where she was and what happened. Then she started to see Jacob waiting.

“I don’t feel so good,” she said.

“Here,” Jacob said helping her out of the cruise. “We’ll get you upstairs.”

They got her to the elevator and to her floor. Two levels down from his. When they got to her room she asked, “Can you and Lany come in?”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” he said. “Are you staying Lany?”

“Yes. I’ll stay with her.”

“Thanks.”


As expected Danni was gone when he got to his room. He stripped out of his clothes. Looking at the time projected by his percon he saw it was already after one thirty. He went to the bathroom and then to bed.


He had forgotten to darken the window when he went to bed so the dawn sun flooded the room and woke him way too early. He thought about going back to sleep and then remembered he still had to pack if they were leaving today instead of tomorrow.

His percom started playing “Sisters & Brothers” just as he was finishing in the bathroom. He had showered, shaved and done his morning dump.

“Hello Lany.” he said seeing his ex-girlfriends holo image. “You’ve got to stop calling me like this.”

“Then unblock me and I won’t have to keep borrowing Bridget’s percom.”

“What do you want?” he asked impatiently.

“Breakfast. Meet Bridget and me in the flounge and we’ll walk over together.”

He thought about it. Forgiveness was hard, but she’d been there when Bridget needed her. That should count for something.

“OK. I’ll see you in a few minutes.”

He picked up the outfit from yesterday and threw it in the bag with his other dirty clothes. Pulling out a clean pair of pants, he grabbed a pullover shirt and buttoned the second to the top button. He slipped his percon into its pocket stopping to say, “Unblock Lany Doogle.”

“Lany Doogle is unblocked,” the assistant said. He wondered if it was weird his assistant sounded like his mom Dana? He knew Bridget’s assistant sounded like that MMA guy, what’s his name? Gergoria.

When he got to the flounge, that is the dorm’s front lounge, he saw that Bridget and Lany were already waiting for him.

They walked the three blocks to one of the student cafes.

“How are you feeling this morning, Bridget?” he asked.

“Other than stupid you mean? I can’t believe I let that asshole slip me something like that. It was suppose to be an edger. You know just a mild aphro to make it a little hotter.”

Jacob sighed and held his temper, but not his tongue. “Why do you think you need something like that? You’re already one of the most oversexed girls I know, except for maybe that one,” he said pointing at his ex.

“Hey don’t bring me into this,” Lany said. “I turned down recreational sex drugs last night.”

“I’m glad you did,” Bridget said. “I don’t know what might have happened if they roofied both of us.”

“I am going to kill that bastard,” Jacob said.

“Now don’t go off and get in trouble,” Bridget said. “We’ll leave early and get away from this. Lany already helped me pack. We’ll be home by tonight, if we get out of here before lunch.”

“He better be gone by next fall. Cause if the cops don’t have him tagged by then he’s mine.”


“Call from Celia Connor. Call from Celia Connor.”

“Answer call,” Dana said.

Dana wiggled her butt as the holo figure of Celia Connor appeared over the bedroom dresser. The older redhead looked more like forty-five, instead of her actual age of sixty. She was dressed, but the almost transparent sleepwear top did little to hide her only slightly droopy breasts.

“OOO how nice,” Celia said as she watch the 3D image of her son being ridden by his second wife.

“Hello Celia. To what do we owe the pleasure,” Dana said.

“Dear, it looks like the pleasure is all yours. I just wanted to know if you plan to move up the party since Jacob and Bridget are coming home early?”

“Uhhh ... I don’t think so ... Chance?”

Her husband grabbed Dana’s hips and began to shove his prick up into her from below.

“No,” he said. Dana squealed and Chance said, “We’ll see you day after tomorrow, Celia.”

“I can hardly wait, darling.”

Celia broke the connection and Dana shook through a strong orgasm.

“You really enjoyed that you little exhibitionist,” Chance said releasing her hips so she could bounce up and down on him.

“Fuck, that was kind of kinky.”


Breakfast was a pleasant exercise for Jacob. He had forgotten how much he liked spending time with Bridget and Lany together. When they got back to the dorm Bridget held the elevator door on their floor while Lany spent an inordinate amount of time for an ex-girlfriend in trying to find Jacob’s tonsils with her tongue. Since he was doing a detail examination of her ass with his hands at the time he figure it was only fair.

After the kiss Jacob said, “Lany give me a call when you get home.”

Bridget was waving her hand in front of her friend’s face. “OK,” she said finally coming out of her trance.

As the door was closing Bridget said, “Meet you at the cruiser at eleven?”


Jacob finish packing. He got all of his things into three bags. He had a container for storage for the fall too. He took the container to the locker room on that floor and then loaded the bags into a cart at ten fifty-two.

Bridget’s cruiser was configured as an open bed pickup. She was not there yet when he arrived so he used his percom to open the under rear seat pass through and tossed the bags in. He took the cart back to pickup and when he got back to the cruiser Bridget was there with her own cart.

She had the front boot open and was loading her many more bags into it as he walked up. Jacob helped empty the cart.

“I’ll take it back.”

“Thanks.”

When he returned Bridget was still waiting outside the cruiser.

As he reached her she said, “Jake?”

He turned to her and he suddenly found her in his arms. “Thanks,” she said solidly kissing him, in a very unsisterly like way.

Jake let it go on too long and then gently pushed her away.

“I’ll be right behind,” he said still holding her, though at arm’s length. “Call me if you need help.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.