Anonymous Angel - Cover

Anonymous Angel

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Tiger

Romantic Sex Story: A mysterious woman lover captures his cock and then his heart and then his babies.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Cheating   Pregnancy   .

All I knew about her identity was her first name ... Angela. She seemed like an angel to me in lots of ways. We met, actually she met me, in the coffee shop in our big office building and we arranged to visit each afternoon at break time. She was lovely and I loved the attention, being rather lonely. She’d quizzed me about my family, being the oldest of six kids.

It didn’t take much and she wanted to come to my place every Tuesday and Thursday after work for thorough and delightful loving in my bed plus Saturday mornings too. I wasn’t going to resist the opportunity of my life. Damn she was good in the sack and taught me just what she wanted. More than just a piece of ass but some real love making. She drained my cock and filled my heart.

Although the first few couplings were getting acquainted, even I could tell that feelings were growing in each of us. I didn’t even know her age, she kept so many secrets, but I wasn’t going to stop just for that. She took her time to show me what she really liked and I responded to that just as she wanted. I took and gave as best I could and she reciprocated.

Her breasts were perfect, so beautifully proportioned on her trim and lovely body and I worshipped them as we put our energy into pleasing each other. Her hips and buns and all other parts were equally beautiful and provided me with amazing pleasure as well. Taking and holding and giving to me, the special place between her legs made me just glow as it made my genitals feel like magic was happening and when I exploded my maleness into her depths it was almost unreal, making her smile and kiss me in ways I’d never had before.

Then the sadness hit. One Saturday morning after we had been lovers for two and a half months and we finished a glorious hour of lovemaking she got up, dug in her purse, and put on wedding rings. “Now I want you to know that I am pregnant. It is what I sought so don’t get concerned. My husband is sterile and we wanted a baby which you have given us like a surrogate husband. I’m very sorry we are moving away but we will never forget you. Our lovemaking has been so good I will miss it much more than you or my husband realize.”

I saw tears begin from her eyes but she left quickly and I had no way to reach her again.


Then, many months later, a very pleasant surprise. A Gmail message with a picture of her and the new little boy suckling on the breast I had loved so much. She looked radiant as she told me about the details. I was thrilled and heartsick at the same time.

God, I wanted her again. I told her that and she simply said that she would send me progress messages as the youngster grew. It did help me feel more connected than I had for months and warmed my heart in some ways but tugged at my missing her at the same time.

Every three months Angela sent me a picture of the baby boy growing with a short text about how he was doing. I smiled and cried but I didn’t tell her that. I only gave them compliments. What else could I do?

A year and a half after the baby boy was born she asked if she could come to see me and have me give her another child. How could I refuse? Sure I’d been dating and fucking who I could but this was priority. We worked on details as she could drive over to see me. Hmm, not too far anyway.

She arrived on a Sunday afternoon and clothes were gone in fifteen minutes. After we came the first time we slowed down and I was in tears. “Angela. I’ve missed you so much. Am so glad I have you again.” She held me close, not wanting me to see her feelings, I thought. After a few minutes we started again at a slower and more loving pace.

I fixed her dinner and we ate naked. I saw the stretch marks on her belly and kissed them and well as treasuring her larger breasts. I had to say, “This time is different. I’ve missed you so much and never thought I’d get to make love with you again. This is very special.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.