Two Kinds of Loving - Cover

Two Kinds of Loving

Copyright© 2021 by Margot

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Original 1989 manuscipt: unedited. A single Mom still finds her randy father irrisistable. She'll let no taboo, howeever shamefull stop her lust for him - including her daughter!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Ladies Who Brunch

Jess was sitting by her bed listlessly toying with her vibrator as I entered her room.

‘Mum... , Dan saw me with this. He asked me what it was. I just said you’d given it to me.’ I froze saying, Oh yes, what did he say then?’ ‘He laughed and said it was too small. He got me to feel his; to know what a real one was like.’ ... It felt strange; and much bigger than this.’... ‘I had wanted to look at it, but he just said maybe some other time.’

‘ Looking into her face, I can see what she’s thinking and a feeling of resentment ebbs in on me. Again I realise she could easily have Dan in the palm of her hand unless I take more control of her.

Our next ‘brunch morning’, as we called them, was sunny and hot enough for us to sunbath. Eyes closed against the glare, our lazy chat wandered into the surreal.

I off load my current irritation of Jess’s interest in Dan. Loraine says what I need to do is divert her attention away from Dan onto something more appealing to her.

I sat up at the simplicity of it. ‘Of course, that’s it! ... But what?’

A long pause. The sun is hot now and I ask her to pass me the sun-cream.

Then Lorraine dropped a bombshell. The schoolgirl in the mag, it had been her.

Lorraine was not one for jokes. I was stunned into a silence before I could react.

‘How in heaven did you ... who took the photos ... who was the teacher?’

She gazes at me philosophically, letting me digest my own questions.

Her Aunt had organised it all for her. Between them they made some serious money; that’s how she came to have her own set-up so early.

‘What a stick-in-the-mud I’ve been Loraine. To think you’ve done all that, while I got pregnant and became a mum on social. Did I miss the boat or what! I want more for Jess than that!’

Then Lorraine had sat up to face me and spelt out the logic of it all. Get Jess into modelling Val! She gets her new interest and you keep Dan to yourself; with enough cash for a holiday!’

Lorraine said we had to be careful to deal with the right people. Max was the best in the game but he never used inexperienced virgins; they weren’t cost effective. He would expect to see a promo tape before investing in Jess. Promotion videos can cost a lot. Fortunately though, Loraine’s abilities included those of being a Producer.

That’s why we formed the partnership. I had the product and she had the marketing skill.


Rise and Fall

We enter my bedroom holding hands. Opening my cabinet, I show Jess Mr Fucker and Mr Sod; her eyes widen.

Taking hold of the short fat Mr Sod, she sucks on her breath at his spiteful throbbing ability. Putting that down she picks up the long Mr Fucker and runs her fingers over the shiny silver head.

I slip off my shoes and sit on the bed, then taking hold of her arm, sit her next to me. Look sweetheart I say touching her face, I can’t let you play with them until I know you can cope safely. Perhaps I should help you to start with...

Jess nods solemnly. I tell her to take off her dress and lie on the bed.

Then I take off my own dress, leaving us both in our knickers.

Kneeling on the bed beside her I get her to relax by stroking her flat little tummy. Then I ease down her knickers, telling her to just enjoy what she feels inside.

Taking hold of her ankle I raise one leg up then ease it to the side, the same with the other. Her light brown eyes, intent on mine, are filled with expectancy. I lean forward, hands placed on her small white thighs. Her cunt parts enough to reveal a blushing tip.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.