Two Kinds of Loving - Cover

Two Kinds of Loving

Copyright© 2021 by Margot

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Original 1989 manuscipt: unedited. A single Mom still finds her randy father irrisistable. She'll let no taboo, howeever shamefull stop her lust for him - including her daughter!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Charades

Chilly weather made our next get-together a warm jumper affair. I chose the cosiness of my bedroom for updating Lorraine on Jess’s next caper.

‘ ... so, Dan wants to listen to his music; Jess is frolicking around him in her gymslip. Then she makes her play. Placing her hand on his crouch she says, ‘Is this lump here your knob? Mum says if I ask nicely, you’ll show me. Please, will you?’

Dan attempts ignoring the situation but Jess persists.

‘Please! I want to see it!’ she wines. Dan looks to me desperately for rescue.

I smiled at him saying, ‘A girl of her age shouldn’t be kept in the dark Dan, they’re always telling us to be frank over sex matters these days!’

He stutters in disbelieve as, moving closer to him, I whispered an order; ‘It was OK for you to feel inside her pants, now your going to let her see inside yours.’

Jess is now excited, ‘I want to see it now mum!’

Calmly I say, ‘Give Dan some space Jess, and he’ll show you’ but I’m excited also.

In resignation he stands up slowly, unzips his trousers and let them drop to the floor. We both hold our breath as he pulls down his pants. He stands with his protrusion; a mixture of pride and humiliation. Jess just stared with a look of repulsion.

I took hold of the proceedings saying, ‘Well don’t stand there Dan, sit down!’

Relieved he went to pull up his pants, but I checked him. ‘No silly, we want to take a proper look, don’t we Jess.’ Wit a forlorn look he sits back on the sofa; his pants round his ankles, and his cock standing stiff between his thighs. Jess shrank back.

Sitting next to him I eased Dan’s legs apart, saying, ‘There’s no need to be coy Jess, You keep telling us you’re grown up, now get hold of it like this!’ Cupping the top of the foreskin I slowly pulled it down, revealing the glistening violet head beneath its sheath.

Then letting go, I lent over, and holding her by the wrist, pulled Jess up to him, placing her hand round the top of his foreskin. ‘Now I said quietly, just slowly pull down Jess.’ Hesitantly she began pulling the foreskin all the way down, squealing as she passed over the rim, causing the shaft in her hand to throb with excitement.

Then I got Dan to take everything off and we rearranged ourselves so that I could show Jess how to give a gobble. I was careful to finish the demo before he began to boil, so Jess can take over. But there’s a hitch. Jess struggles in vain to get her mouth over the rim. I gave the back of her head a little push and into her gob it plopped. She recoiled to eject the tight stopper but unfortunately for Dan her teeth came up against that rim, her exit was blocked.

As his fluid flooded her mouth her scream was largely muted, but it ceased when there was no option to swallowing. I yank her head off, bringing a yell from Dan, and console her in my bosom. I scolded him for being a selfish pig. He turns away to sulk.

Jess turns her face up to mine. My tongue went probing round hers and found some of his juice still there.’

Although Jess had been pestering Dan in her gymslip the other day, much of the rest I made up for good effect.

Lorraine though, was too cute to be kidded for long. She had broken into a knowing grin and then was intent on visualising my story. Apart from occasional encouraging sounds she remained largely quiet till the end.

Then she playfully erupted. Calling me a scheming bitch, she pulled me down on the bed and made me aware of what I’d invoked in her. This time though, more sadistically.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.