Two Kinds of Loving - Cover

Two Kinds of Loving

Copyright© 2021 by Margot

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Original 1989 manuscipt: unedited. A single Mom still finds her randy father irrisistable. She'll let no taboo, howeever shamefull stop her lust for him - including her daughter!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Lorraine

Reading in bed is one of life’s simple luxuries but even this can prove elusive when the text becomes indigestible. Reaching that point I had lain the book down with a sigh and in its place picked up the garish catalogue Monica had stowed in her party bag.

Leafing through, a small inserted card slips out; it read,

Lorraine — One On One - Lesbian love by prior appointment only - and a telephone number. Ah... , the elegance of words. The erotic idea of meeting an unknown lesbian had spellbound me. Struck with a sudden daring, I’d rang the number on my bedside extension just to hear her recorded message.

But I was confronted with, ‘Hello, ... can I help?’

I’d bungled a sensible answer but Lorraine had rescued me. Her cultured, diplomatic tone was supportive to a first timer like myself.

‘Yes, I’m Lorraine, Its nice of you to call me.

I’m reading in bed at the moment, ... what are you doing?’

Her voice is dark ... like smoke, indefinable,

‘ Oh ... well I’m in bed ... reading too actually!’ I say, wondering at the speed I have been put at ease.

‘Mm ... that’s nice, what do you wear ... when your in bed then?

‘A pair of plain cotton pyjamas’ I say, quieter now.

‘Aha ... I see ... so your a good girl, she says in a quite tone, will you do something for me ... will you put a hand inside your pyjamas and finger your clitoris for me?’

While I did as she asked, I agreed to an introductory meeting with her. Then she was gone.

With all that’s happened since our lives came together, the magic of meeting up with Lorraine, is still a memory that’s vivid.

My imagination had run riot with anticipation of her arriving at my doorstep; then the shattering preconception as I opened the door on her.

Strait off a TV supermarket advert; an intelligent young Mum with short brown hair, elfish smile, dressed to show off her pert little healthy figure.

Lorraine played through her routine with me. Sipping Babycham on the sofa we had chatted and smooched. Later she introduced me to a little lesbian love in my bedroom. She had the situation in control; but there was chemistry at work and something had formed between us that day.

After the sex we found we were genuinely interested in what each other had to say.

I began to feel a bit like her inexperienced younger sister. I could trust her.

Conversation had turned into intimate divulgence. Eventually she left well after bedtime had passed. For the first time in my life I knew what it felt like to have a special friend.

Having similarly been a loner, Loraine felt the same joy as me in finding her kindred spirit. It wasn’t anything like a romantic infatuation. We were too much of a kind for that; no it was mutual admiration. We were to become soul mates.

Loraine had barley known her parents who were in the diplomatic service. Her childhood was spent at obscure boarding schools. At thirteen she was informed they had died while on active service. Then she was ‘taken on’ by Aunt Gelda who set about completing her education at home; often in the bedroom.

She’d moved into her own apartment before she was eighteen and knew her way round the private circuit of town. Lorraine had found there were good pickings to had from certain people’s sex lives.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.