Meeting a Friend in Central Perk - Cover

Meeting a Friend in Central Perk

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A rainy day in New york, a coffee shop and a friend. OR the day I met Rachel

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fan Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

I had a few hours to kill so after I dropped Rachel at work I headed back to my hotel. I got changed and then I went site seeing, I spent most of the day in central park, wandering around the park and visiting the zoo. Come early evening I headed back to the hotel and showered, shaved, and got dressed ready for my date withy Rachel. The taxi dropped me off outside the central perk coffee shop at six o’clock.

I went inside and sat on the big empty sofa, a young server took my order and I sat reading month-old newspapers and drinking a huge mug of coffee while I waited for Rachel. The place was again virtually empty, just a few people sat around the tabled that lined the walls.

It was funny but when though it seemed busy no one had sat on that sofa.

She rushed in half an hour late but looking likes a million dollars. She was wearing a summer dress that showed off her curves and her gorgeous legs a treat. She hugged me tightly, her boobs pressed hard into me and my heart missed a beat, I wanted to run my hands all over her there and then. We kissed cheeks and I smelt her gorgeous perfume and my cock jerked in my boxers.

“I am so sorry I am late! “She said giving me one of her gorgeous smiles, “it’s been one of those days!”

“Hey, don’t worry about it! “I said as she sat down next to. Her knee touched mine and it sent a shock wave through my body. I wanted to rip her clothes off there and then.

“SOOO...” She said looking me in the eye, “last night was kind of ... Amazing!

“Yes yes, it was, “I replied trying not to blush and at the same time trying not to seem too cocky.

“So, do we go straight to my apartment or go eat first?” she giggled. Her smile and her eyes were captivating,

“I think we should eat, don’t you?” I said truth be told I wanted to fuck her over the end of the sofa there and then.

We left the coffee shop and headed into the village, as Rachel called it, and found a little Cajun restaurant. The food was amazing and we both had a couple of beers. We chatted; she told me all about her life, her friends and what she wanted out of life.

She asked me about family, work, and stuff like that. After we had eaten, she slid her hand over to grip mine and looked at me in the eye again.

“So, my English lover man” she purred, “fancy a walk back to my place followed by a night of passion.”

“Well, I was going to wash my hair!” I laughed. She punched me on the arm.

We walked the mile back to her apartment block. Once inside she locked the door, told me to take a seat and she went into the bedroom. When she came back, she was dressed in just a pair of lacy knickers and a bra. I gasped, as she looked as sexy as hell.

I stood up and took her in my arms, my hands pulling her tight to me. Our mouths met and we kissed for what seemed like an hour. I broke the kiss, gathered her up in my arms, and carried her to the bedroom. I placed her on the bed and pulled my shirt over my head, before shedding the rest of my clothes. My cock was already at half-mast. I knelt beside her on the bed.

“I have been waiting for this all day!” said Rachel as reached out for it.

Her fingers wrapped around the base of my dick and her lips slipped over the mushroom-shaped head. She took my length all the way down until her nose was touching my balls. She held me deep in her mouth, all the time her tongue was caressing my erection. I felt her hands on my buttocks and her nails biting into my flesh.

Her lips glided up and down my shaft a few times, almost in slow motion, the feeling was magical. Up and down, they glided as her tongue worked at the taut flesh of my dick. As she reached the head of my cock she sucked and licked it as if it was a lollypop.

Up and down, she licked and soon my balls started to tingle, I tried to stay still, to let her work on me without reacting but it was too much to take. My body started to move of its own accord. As Rachel wanked me with her mouth, I started to push and pull my cock in and out of her mouth. It came as a surprise when she let my knob drop from her mouth.

“I want you to fuck my face Zak,” she said as she lay on her back, “fuck it nice and hard and fill my mouth with your thick, hot cum!”

Hey, I am a gentleman and a gentleman never leaves a lady hanging. I straddled her face and pushed my cock into her mouth and grabbed a hand full of her dirty blonde hair and used it as leverage. Soon my balls were bouncing off her chin as I fucked her mouth hard and deep. Rachel’s hands gripped my hips and her eyes opened wide as I used and abused her mouth for my own needs.

I drove my cock hard and deep into her mouth, ramming it home, all the time my heavy balls bounced off her chin, each time I pulled out until my swollen bell end was resting on her lips and then drove it back into her warm willing orifice. In and out, in and out I plunged my cock into her warm wet mouth, and all the time I could feel the suction as she sucked and licked it. She was making slurping sounds as she sucked it, and that was turning me on so much!

The more I drove it into her mouth the more Rachel got excited and her eyes went wider and wider. I tried to hold back but the sheer excitement and how horny it made me feel to be of face fucking such a gorgeous woman was more than I could take.

To be honest, I did not last long, and I warned her,

“I’m going to cum any second.” I groaned as I felt her tongue lapping at my cock.

“Ohh, Rachel ... Yes, yes mmmm that’s fucking amazing” I moaned as she sucked harder and harder Her tongue seemed to work harder and harder on my cock as I fucked her cute little mouth.

My balls tightened and I unloaded into her mouth, and fair play to her, she tried to swallow my complete load, the first big string of cum hitting the back of her throat, I felt string after string of my thick white jizz shoot from my cock. Rachel let my cock drop from her mouth and a couple of white sticky cum strings shot over her face. My seed sprayed out over her chin, lips, and nose, covering her face with thick gooey spunk.

“fuccccccck me that’s horny!” she moaned as she licked her lips clean.

I grabbed my cock and kept wanking myself until my balls had been emptied all over her face. I watched intently as she licked all the cum she could reach before she used her fingers to scoop up the rest, it was obvious she liked to eat cum. My cock was still dripping with spunk; I grabbed her head and pushed my now flaccid cock into her mouth.

“Suck it clean, bitch,” I groaned, Rachel, sucked and licked my cock until it was shiny with saliva and devoid of all traces of my climax.

My cock dropped from her mouth with an audible pop and Rachel let out a little-contented sigh.

“You are one naughty man Zak! “She purred.

“And you are one horny Lady!” I replied.

I grabbed her knickers, tugged them off, and tossed them aside before kneeling between her thighs.

I reached out and spread her cunt lips with my fingers. She was soaking wet, and I slid my fingers up and down her slit causing her to moan as I grazed her clit. Her eyes opened wide again as I thrust two fingers of my right hand deep into her warm, wet gash. At the same time, I used the thumb of my left hand to frig her clit. Hard and harder and harder I finger fucked her, after a few thrusts three fingers replaced the two, and all the time I was massaging her clit.

“Wow that feels so good” she purred as I worked on her sex.

I watched as Rachel grabbed the sheet with both hands and tossed her head from side to side, as my digits probed her. Her hips lifted up and started to grind into my hand as I thrust my fingers into her now soaking wet pussy. In and out, in and out, deeper, and harder, in and out.

“Oh God, you are making me so wet” she growled.

Rachel was cursing, swearing panting, and begging me to make her cum. I lubricated my thumb with her juices making is glide and slide over her little clit. Her thighs and my hand were soon soaked with a copious amount of her juices, juices that seemed to be oozing from her cunt.

I worked hard at her pussy for ten minutes and my hands were soon soaking with her juices, she thrashed and moaned as I worked on her clit and my fingers drove into her tight wet pussy. Her moans became loud and excited, and I knew she was close to climax.

“Yes ... oh fuck yes!” she moaned, “I AM GONNA...”

I stopped my ministrations before she went over the edge.

I looked up at her gorgeous face, she had her eyes clamped shut and her teeth were biting her bottom lip.

“You bastard don’t stop...” she groaned.” Please, Zak, don’t stop!”

After a few seconds, I started to work at her some more, three or four times, I took her to the brink of her climax and held back.

“Yes, yes yes ... I am going to...” She groaned and I stopped again.

“You fucker don’t stop please don’t stop” she yelled.

I worked my fingers harder into her. Her climax hit her like a Tsunami, her body tensed and then she let out a long low groan and started shake and shudder. At the same time, I felt her pussy clamping and unclamping round my fingers. I worked on her clit as fast as hard as I could and watched as her body was gripped by an intense orgasm. I heard her call my name and heard her call for god as her climax ripped through her. I found watching her body convulse, shudder, and shake very erotic.

Once her orgasm waned, I crawled up to lay beside her. We kissed gently and she whispered a thank you in my ear. I kissed her neck and shoulders as she caught her breath. We lay together for a while and then I felt her hand on my cock.

Her fingers wrapped around it and she started to wank me back into life. Her lips found mine as she stroked my cock back to full hardness. She kissed down over my chest and stomach until her hair caressed my cock, she licked its length once or twice. I looked down at her and she gave me a dirty wink before she moved back up the bed.

“I need your cock inside me,” she said with a dirty wink.

In one swift movement, she straddled me and slid down my erection. She ground down on me until I was balls deep inside her. She held her position just keeping my cock buried in her, I gazed up at her, taking in her gorgeous smile and her sexy eyes before working down to gaze at her amazing per tits capped with huge berry brown and very erect nipples.

I reached up and took one firm tit in each hand and started to massage them. At the same time Rachel, start to ride me, gently at first rocking back and forth. The look on her face was of intense pleasure. She moved slowly and deliberately, rocking back and forth back and forth, my cock driving into her my pussy, as she was grinding down on me.

“Shit that feels so good” she groaned.

“It fucking does!” I gasped.

I was mesmerised by her breasts jiggling in my face. After a few minutes, she leant forward, and her hands rested on my shoulders. The change of angle was amazing, it also meant her boobs here swing in front of my face and soon my lips clamped around a huge rubber nipple. My hands gripped her hips and I tried to control her pace and rhyme as best I could. It was not easy.

She was soon bouncing up and down on my erection and the room was full of the sound of flesh slapping flesh and our combine grunts and moans. I switched my lips from nipple to nipple as I chewed and sucked on them as she rode me.

“Oh chew them, babe,” she purred as I worked on her nipples.

She sat up and climaxed at the same time, she kept riding as her orgasm worked its way from her pussy to every nerve ending in her body. I just kept looking up at her as she moaned and groaned. And all the time she kept riding me. I look down and watched as my now very shiny cock went in and out of her tight little pussy.

The view was so erotic it was sending me over the edge, but I wanted this ride to last all night. I watched as Rachel rode me harder and harder, bouncing up and down. I was soon gripping the bed watching her tits bounce as she fucked me.

The view of her titties bouncing in front on my eyes made my cock grow ever harder Rachel’s second orgasm came out of nowhere, one minute she was silently engrossed in riding me, the next minute she was groaning and cursing. She leant backwards her hands resting on my knees and started to shake her eyes closed and her body shivered and shook as she rode out another climax.

“Oh my god ... Fuck me YES” she cried out as her orgasm washed over her.

It sent me over the edge; I let out a low deep groan and my cock jerked and spat its seed deep into her cunt. I just lay back and let the passion flow over me as we both let our bodies ride out ripples of pleasure that seemed to flow up and down our bodies.

Rachel slid forward and kissed me hard on the lips and my erection slithered out of her very wet and very sticky pussy. She rolled off me and we lay side by side staring at the ceiling, our combined breathing filled the room.

It was half an hour or so later when Rachel slid out of bed and fetched us both bottles of very welcome ice-cold water. Our bodies were bathed in sweat and the room reeked of sex. She opened a window, and the room was filled with the sounds of downtown New York. Car horns, music from nearby bars and the general hub hub of a city.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.