Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 9: An Unexpected Invitation

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: An Unexpected Invitation - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

The next day at lunch, Marti texted him, Hey can u come over after school?

Sorry, busy he replied as he sat in the lunchroom. He didn’t know what to think about Marti. The previous night had been insane, with her demanding that he impregnate her older sister Lina, and he might have knocked up her mother as well! Marti’s personality was overwhelming! First Sally, then her ... was he naturally attracted to forceful girls, or did they just get more intense when his pheromones affected them?

A shadow fell across him and he looked up. There were two senior girls standing over him, both wearing short skirts and tight tops, one blonde, one Latina. “Um, hi?” he greeted them.

“So, yeah,” the blonde said, “We were wondering if you wanted to come to our party on Friday?” She gestured to her bronze-skinned friend. “Jacinda’s parents are away. I’m Freya.”

“JJ,” he replied, his mind whirling. He was invited to a senior party?

“We know,” Jacinda replied, giving a sniffle. “So, you in, cutie?”

“Uh, yeah!”

“Sweet! Gimme your phone...” Jacinda grabbed it from his hands, pulled up his contacts and added herself, as well as her address, before giving it back.

JJ sighed. Another forceful female?

“8 PM. Seeya then!” Freya said, and then they turned on their heels and strode away. JJ couldn’t help but watch their hips sway in those short skirts as they went.

That night, when he told his parents about the party, his mom got all misty-eyed. “My boy’s growing up,” she said wistfully.

“Aw, Mom...”


On Thursday, Marti messaged him again. C u 2nite?

JJ had been doing some online research and tried calculating her cycle in his head. They had first met in the movie theater on Sunday, so if that had been her fertile day 1, then this would be day 5, still in the danger zone, and he was going to Jacinda’s party tomorrow. How about Saturday?

As soon as he sent that, he realized that he had made a mistake. Marti would no longer be fertile then, and wouldn’t find him attractive anymore! He struggled to think of some way to back out of the invitation.

Its a date! she sent back.

“Shit!” he groaned.


Friday at school seemed to proceed at a snail’s pace, JJ’s mind reeling at what could happen at the party. Jacinda and Freya were incredibly hot seniors, and they had known who he was!

He bought some condoms on the way home, ate his dinner, and picked out his outfit. He then put two of the condoms into his wallet, one for each of the seniors. He had to get a handle on this or he’d knock up half the town!

When he got to Jacinda’s huge house, he found the party in full swing. It was already getting dark but there were light poles in the front yard so the teenagers out there could still see each other. Some were dancing to the music blasting from within the house. He didn’t see Jacinda or Freya outside, so he went in.

The music was incredibly loud! He winced as his ears got used to it. As he walked through the spacious house, he noticed he was starting to draw attention, the nice kind from some women, but some others muttered about juniors coming to a senior party.

Suddenly he was blind! “Guess whooo?” came a sing-song voice from whoever behind him had covered his eyes.

“Um ... Freya?” he guessed.

He could see again! “Yeah!” He was swung about as the gorgeous blonde, in a short dress that showed off her toned legs, grabbed his hand. “C’mon! Come dancing!” She pulled him into the main living room (the house had multiple living rooms!) where others were dancing to the hard beat. JJ hadn’t really danced before, but he hopped back and forth and pumped his arms, like he saw other guys doing, and nobody seemed to be making fun of him...

Freya smiled over his shoulder and he turned to see the bronze-skinned goddess Jacinda approaching, wearing painted-on jeans and a nice blouse that showed off her cleavage. She gave a little frown and studied his face as she drew up.

Shit, JJ realized, it had been a couple of days since the invitation, so Jacinda was probably not fertile anymore. As she got close, she sniffed and seemed to relax a little, giving him a small smile. JJ amended his assessment ... maybe she was just at the tail end of her fertile time?

JJ hadn’t noticed Jacinda hand Freya something, and then the blonde turned JJ to her and pulled him into a kiss. Lost in the moment, he barely registered that her tongue had pushed a small object into his mouth, and then whatever it was was going down his throat!

“Gack!” JJ coughed, pulling back. The small object got stuck, so he reflexively swallowed. “Ugk! What--? What was that?!”

Freya pulled him close as the music slowed down for the next song, and he found his arms around the voluptuous blonde senior as they swayed to the tune. “Just something to keep you going, and going, and going...”

“Going?”

“Viagra, and a little extra to help you relax...” She nibbled her lower lip.

She had drugged him! He had to barf it out ... but she wouldn’t let go. Then Jacinda’s body was pressed against his back, and he was crushed between the boobs of two of the sexiest students in the senior class. Then Freya was kissing him again, and he hesitantly returned her passion. Well, he figured, Viagra would mean that he could have a lot of sex, unlike the other night at the Everetts’ house when he had trouble after one and petered out after two...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.