Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

“So why couldn’t you sleep?” JJ asked Marti as she calmed down from her overwhelming orgasm, her body still impaled on his softening penis.

“Umm ... I just have trouble sleeping sometimes,” she answered noncommittally.

JJ felt something was wrong. He pulled her chin up so they were face to face. “What aren’t you telling me?”

Her mind, sloshed and suggestible due to extended exposure to his pheromones, complied. “My stepfather ... he comes into my room when I sleep. He ... touches me...”

JJ went cold. “He rapes you?”

Marti wouldn’t look at him now. “He ... one time, a couple months ago he took my virginity. Said it was his right to help me get rid of it. It hurt, and I cried a lot. Now he just ... touches my body ... cums on me. I hate it, JJ!” She hugged him fiercely. JJ’s soft penis chose that moment to finally slip out of her spermy vagina. “Oh!” she exclaimed.

“Have you told your mom?”

She shuddered, crying and holding him tight. “She wouldn’t listen. I think maybe he did the same with my big sister, too, but Mom’s in denial.”

JJ thought for a moment. “When was your mom’s last period?”

“Our periods are synced, so a couple weeks ago, just like mine and my sister’s.” She sat back up and looked at him. “Why are you asking?”

JJ smiled grimly. “I’m coming over tomorrow at 6. Tell them all it’s a family meeting.”


After school, JJ got home to find a note from John:

Hey JJ,

I’m sorry I can’t stick around to say goodbye, but I can see my effect on your mother is fading, so I have to go. I want you to know that you remind me of myself at your age, and I think you’re going to enjoy life with our gift, as I do.

Things will get tough, too, for the same reason. Looks like your stuff just started to kick in this month, based on what your mother said, and I doubt you want to have sex with her. Or maybe you do ... I wouldn’t blame you. Same for your sister. If you stick around, they may not give you a choice, and your stepdad won’t understand.

I’ve never tried covering my scent before, but maybe you can find a way to stay at home until you graduate. Tea tree oil, perhaps? Or maybe just a lot of Aqua Velva?

Now, for the last important bit of info: you may get a visit from the feds, looking for me. It seems my antics got noticed over time. Please believe me when I say that I haven’t broken any laws! Women just throw themselves at me and sometimes I take advantage, but it’s not illegal. I don’t know what branch of the government these agents represent, but I’d say it’s off the books. Don’t let them know you’re like me, or they’ll “disappear” you too. I barely got away. You should burn this note.

I’ll give you a call soon, once I get a phone.

Love, Dad (John)

JJ wiped his eyes. His dad had only just arrived, and he only got to have one real conversation with him before he had to go again! It made sense, as being in the same room with the guy made them hate each other due to their competing pheromones, but it wasn’t fair.

“You okay, JJ?” his mom asked as she saw him.

“Yeah ... Dad’s gone ... I mean John.”

She came forward to give him a hug. “I know, sweetie. He told me he has your phone number, though, so he’ll call, right?”

JJ nodded and let go. He looked at his mom’s eyes and noticed that her pupils were getting a little bigger, but not like the previous night. Her fertile time was indeed drawing to a close, he figured. He was glad of that; he didn’t want to be fighting her off.

He tried to remember when Regan had been acting weird around him, asking for a backrub and unhooking her bra. Maybe a couple weeks earlier? He figured that meant that her period would be arriving soon.

Sitting in her room, worried, JJ’s sister was hoping for that very thing.


“What’s your last name?” JJ asked Marti as she let him into her house.

“Everett,” she told him. Then the two of them went into the living room, where the rest of her family was waiting. They had risen from their chairs when JJ arrived. “Everyone, this is JJ,” Marti introduced him. “JJ, this is my mom, stepdad, and my sister Lina.”

JJ gave them all a smile, and was surprised that, other than their age, Lina and her mother looked like Marti, all with curly auburn locks. Then he took another look. While Marti was very slim in her romper, her sister Lina had a more curvy body in a button-up shirt and jeans, and her mother was positively voluptuous in a blouse and knee-length skirt. It was like the story of the three bears, but with body types: too small, too big, and juuuust right. Except that was a terrible analogy, as all three women were sexy in their own way.

He realized he was staring. “Um, pleased to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Everett, and Lina.”

“What the hell is this all about?” That was Mr. Everett. JJ turned to see a tall man with balding salt and pepper hair and a muscular build. He hoped tonight worked out as well as he hoped, or he might take a pounding from this guy.

“Mr. Everett, would you please be so kind as to head to your bedroom and close the door? I need to speak with the ladies of the house for a few minutes, and then we’ll call you down.” JJ held his breath.

The man scowled. “What? Marti said it’s a family meeting and I’m not even invited? Fuck this.” He crossed his arms across his broad chest and didn’t move.

JJ heard Marti’s mom sniff, and saw her sway a little. “Please, Mrs. Everett?” JJ asked, “I’ll explain everything.”

She blinked. “Oh, it’ll just be a few minutes, Bill. Go look at your girlie magazines.” She made a shooing motion with her hands toward the staircase.

Bill Everett frowned, but after a moment mounted the stairs, grumbling.

When JJ heard an upstairs door slam, he let out his breath. “Okay, gather close, everyone...”


“Bill!”

After he heard his name about 10 minutes later, Bill Everett left the bedroom and headed back downstairs. If this wasn’t good, he figured he’d throw this plain-faced punk out the door for wasting his time. When he got back to the main floor, he could feel that the energy of the room had changed somehow. JJ was standing behind his wife and Lina as they sat on the couch next to Marti.

“What’s going on?” he asked tentatively.

“You raped me,” Marti accused him.

His blood went cold. “I didn’t!” He turned to his wife. “I told you before, Robyn, she’s lying because she hates me!”

“You also raped me,” Lina stated.

“I ... Lina, honey, you said you liked it...” he began.

Mrs. Everett rose to her feet. “So it’s true?! You fucking asshole!”

He backtracked. “No ... I mean...” Then he saw the smug look on JJ’s face. “You! You did this!”

JJ’s smile fell. “If anyone ‘did it,’ it’s you, Mr. Everett.”

The older man stepped toward JJ, but then all three women were there, holding him back.

“No, Bill!” his wife shouted. “You get upstairs, pack your shit, and get out!”

He stepped back and leveled a steely gaze at her. “You can’t keep this family together without me.”

Mrs. Everett stared him down. “I thought that too, but not anymore. Go.”

He went, and a few minutes later brought some suitcases and bags down the stairs. He opened the front door, and as everyone gathered to see him leave, he dropped everything and dashed at JJ. He grabbed the small teenager around the neck and lifted him up. “What the fuck did you do to them?!” he yelled into JJ’s face.

Then he collapsed, his arms now busy trying to protect his testicles from the rain of kicks coming from all three of the women surrounding him. “Urghhh...” he cried out, almost barfing. Finally, they managed to kick him all the way back to the front door, where he crawled out. His former stepfamily tossed his suitcases and bags after him, and then closed and locked the door.

“And we’ll be changing the locks tomorrow,” Mrs. Everett stated, symbolically washing her hands of him.

JJ sat down onto the sofa, hard. His windpipe felt bruised. But it had worked! His dad had been right ... he could convince women of things when it was their fertile time of the month!

Marti knelt at his feet. Lina and Mrs. Everett sat on each side of him. Oh, right, he thought, I made a deal.

A few minutes earlier, with Mrs. Everett’s and Lina’s pupils opening wide from his scent, JJ advised them of what they would have to do, and what they would get in return. He hoped he was up to it.

Marti pulled at JJ’s zipper, freeing his hardening cock. “Ooh...” Lina moaned at the sight. Mrs. Everett -- Robyn -- turned JJ’s face to hers and kissed him passionately. Marti took JJ’s cock into her mouth, making him gasp into her mother’s.

After a few minutes, Lina spoke up. “Oh, get out of the way, Marti, and I’ll show you how to suck cock.” The younger girl moved back, and JJ moaned as the senior high school student pulled his jeans off and started to lick and suck his cock with intensity, finally wrapping her tongue about his shaft as she buried it in her mouth.

“Me first,” Robyn said as she stood up and pulled her skirt down, revealing shapely legs clad in nylons and garters. JJ’s eyes bulged at the sexy woman’s gear as she unhooked the garters, pulled her underwear down and off, and then fastened the garters back up. She pushed her older daughter aside and clambered into JJ’s lap, quickly engulfing his incredibly hard cock with her wet pussy. “Oh yesss...” she moaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.