Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 6: JJ Visits Marti and her Friends

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: JJ Visits Marti and her Friends - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

In the morning, JJ groggily bumped into his mother as she left the bathroom. She grabbed his face and planted a huge, tonguey kiss on him.

“Mom!” he cried out and pulled back, staring at her.

“Oh, JJ ... I’m sorry, but you look so much like your father. You smell like him too. Mm...” She gave a sniffle and looked dreamy.

As she headed toward her bedroom, JJ shook his head. He looked nothing like the redheaded Aaron, his stepfather. That was just weird.

As he headed to school, John, their temporary guest, called from the bottom of the basement stairs. “Hey, JJ, I need to talk to you after school, okay?”

JJ looked at the man. The visceral feeling of antipathy he had experienced upon meeting him was no longer there, though he still felt uneasy. “Sure...” he replied, and went to school.


After everyone had left for school and work, Maureen knew that she and John would have sex again, so she decided to put her diaphragm in so she wouldn’t get pregnant. Her first lover, newly returned to her life, had already dumped three loads inside her unprotected pussy over the last day or so, at the worst time of the month, but allowing even more was just dumb!

After she inserted the prophylactic, she headed to the basement stairs, but John met her halfway.

“I like doing it in your marital bed, Maureen.”

As John’s scent filled her brain, her dissenting opinion flew out of her mind. “Of course, John.”

Soon she was on her hands and knees as he fucked her from behind. He reached around and palmed those fantastic boobs, grown bigger from when he had impregnated her the first time, and probably when she had her second child too. He wondered if they’d get even bigger with a third.

“I’ve never wanted to knock up a woman as much as you right now, Maureen. God DAMN did having children fill you out!”

She felt gratified at the compliment, but felt bad that she had put her birth control device in. “Oh, John, please pull out so I can help with that.”

He did so with a frown and she rolled onto her back. Reaching into her vagina with a couple of fingers, she concentrated and extracted the shallow silicone cup.

“Oh!” he exclaimed. “You weren’t wearing that yesterday, were you?”

“No, I forgot.”

He jumped between her legs. “Good girl,” he complimented her before he shoved his hard cock back inside her.

Soon, he was shooting his sperm deep inside her again. Upon feeling this, she came hard, her now unprotected cervix absorbing some of that seed into her fertile uterus as it spasmed in orgasmic frenzy.

John had her put her diaphragm back in, to keep his cum trapped and soaking into her cervix.


At lunch, JJ texted the phone number that the cute girl Marti had given him the day before: Hey, this is JJ from the theater

The response came quickly: Omg I was just talking about u

Really? he thought. With who?

Gfs want to meet u

JJ shook his head. Why were girls so interested in him all of sudden? Ok he sent back.

She texted him an address for after school. JJ remembered that guy John wanted to talk to him, but a chance for more sex vs. talking to some guy he didn’t like? No contest.


After lunch, John had Maureen take her diaphragm out to ride his cock, in her bed again, of course. This time it was less frantic, like they were making love.

Maureen rode him languidly, watching his handsome face. “Oh, John, I’ve missed you so much. Nobody has ever made me feel as good as you.”

“I get that a lot,” he replied as he watched her magnificent breasts bounce. He reached up and tweaked one of her nipples, causing her to gasp.

“How ... how many women have you been with?” She asked as she began grinding her crotch against his.

“I lost count, but none of them were as sexy as you, Maureen.” He pulled her down for a kiss. After they swapped spit for a few minutes, he said, “Tell me about my boy.”

“Ohh ... I don’t want to talk about him right now, John.”

He grabbed her hips, holding her still. “Well, I do.”

She tried to move, almost becoming frantic with need. “Ohh ... okay. He’s a good boy ... so much like you ... so handsome.” He let go and she resumed her movements.

“Handsome, huh? Do you want to fuck him?”

She stopped, her eyes opening wide. “No ... I ... no...”

He pulled her down so their faces were only inches apart. “Tell me the truth.”

She began to roll her hips. “I ... in the last couple of days ... maybe... ?”

“Good enough.” He grabbed her hips and started to give her quick, hard thrusts.

“Oh! Oh! Ohh...”

And then he came. Maureen’s eyes widened as she felt herself once again inseminated by her first lover, the father of JJ, and then her own orgasm washed over her. “Ohhhh! Uhhh! Uhh! Johnnn...”

Even more of his sperm invaded her fertile and unprotected reproductive system. As before, her diaphragm made sure none of it came back out after she replaced it.


JJ knocked on Marti’s front door and three teenage girls answered it. Curly, auburn-haired Marti, a plain blonde with glasses, and a slim Black girl with a big head of dark, tight curly hair.

The blonde frowned. “I thought you said he was hot, Marti.”

Marti looked at her. “Are you kidding? He’s gorgeous!”

JJ looked at the Black girl, who had tilted her head as she considered him. She gave an unconscious sniff.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.