Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

His dad’s coming, and his sister’s cumming.

JJ got home from school and went to his room to masturbate again. He had seen Sally at school but she had kept her distance. On one hand, his long-time tormentor wasn’t actively bullying him anymore, but on the other hand the sight of her kept reminding JJ of the sex they had the previous week, which made him horny. Now, hours later, he needed to relieve himself.

After he spurted into a tissue and left his room, his sister Regan watched him through her slightly open bedroom door. She wasn’t going to, she told herself ... she wasn’t...

Once she heard JJ start up Netflix, she rushed into his room. Sure enough, there was a fresh tissue full of his fantastic smelling cum in his trash bin. She grabbed it and returned to her own bedroom, fastening the door behind her.

She gave the tissue a solid sniff. Ohh, it smelled so good! she thought. Her pussy had already started to moisten at the thought of what she now held in her hand, but as she smelled her brother’s cum it became very wet indeed.

She stripped naked, revealing her slim, pale freckled body, got onto her bed, and opened the tissue up next to her. She dipped one finger into the warm cum while the fingers on her other hand started to massage her prominent clitoris.

Why did her brother’s cum make her feel like this? she wondered. No, she corrected herself, half-brother. That made this less weird, sort of. JJ’s dad had knocked up her mother and disappeared, and the poor single mom-to-be had met Aaron, Regan’s dad, during her pregnancy, so Regan had been told. Regan herself had arrived a year after JJ was born.

She slathered some of JJ’s cum along one nipple and its small, pink areola, and felt it stiffen. She gasped as her other finger continued to pleasure her clit. She had only started masturbating a few months ago, but she loved it. She felt that she might be getting close already, and used her finger to gather more of JJ’s cum.

She moved one hand up to massage one of her small breasts while she moved the other down to continue to play with her clit. Then she realized what she had just done, and looked down.

Her clit was now covered in JJ’s sperm! She had moved the wrong finger down there! That was dangerous! But that didn’t stop her from continuing to play with her love button. She was getting there ... just a bit more ... her nipples were so hard now...

She moved her hand from her breast to gather more of JJ’s cum on her fingers, and then both hands were between her legs. So dangerous ... gotta be careful, she told herself. Her last period had started just a couple weeks ago, so she was pretty sure that she was currently fertile. She felt her pussy twitch at that thought.

As one hand diddled her clit, the other rubbed her brother’s cum along the outside of her pussy lips. That was safe, right? Just not inside ... Her pussy twitched again. So close...

She continued to massage her clit as her other hand dipped into the last of JJ’s cum and returned to her pussy. She had to cum! She needed ... she needed...

She felt her fingers slide between her pussy lips, pushing the dangerous seed inside her sopping cunt. As her brother’s sperm slid into the forbidden depths of her vagina, she arched her body and cried out as pleasure exploded from within. “Oh-hhhh! AaaAHHH!” She jammed those fingers inside herself, thrusting them like several small cocks, pushing her brother’s dangerous seed deeper into her fertile teenage body.

Then, overwhelmed, her body fell limp.

In the living room, JJ thought he heard his sister yell. Maybe she’s playing video games, he thought. She sometimes got loud when she was losing.


That night, at dinner, Regan wouldn’t even look at him. Great, that’s two women ignoring me, JJ thought.

JJ’s stepdad Aaron, his copper-colored hair matching Regan’s, asked the kids about school. Both gave noncommittal grunts. Their mother, her blonde hair lighter than JJ’s, shook her head; teenagers!

Regan ate quickly and then asked to be excused. She had done her best to flush her brother’s (half-brother’s!) cum out of her pussy after she had recovered from her massive orgasm. She couldn’t believe what she had done! And now she was finding her brother (half-brother!) attractive. She was mortified.


Safe in a hotel room that his latest conquest (sleeping contentedly next to him) had paid for, John opened the file he had stolen from the federal agents who had captured him. As he hoped, they hadn’t identified him, nor had they figured out his ability. He opened the sealed envelope Agent Sandoval had given him.

At first he wasn’t sure what he was looking at. It was from one of those ancestry websites, identifying someone from his old home town. Child match, it said. The agents had taken blood from him after he had been captured; had they identified his parents? he wondered. Then he looked closer. The birth date of the matching person was 16 years ago.

His eyes widened. He had a child! And there was an address for the mother.


The next day after school, Regan went into her brother’s room to find that he hadn’t whacked off. She was disappointed, but told herself that this was for the best. She couldn’t keep doing this!

She went into the living room to find JJ sitting there on his phone. Her nose itched, and she sniffed and looked at him ... why was he so attractive all of a sudden? Just a few days ago he had been her ordinary, creepy half-brother.

She sat next to JJ and he side-eyed her but didn’t say anything ... she didn’t normally want to hang out with him.

“JJ?”

“Yeah?” He continued to play on his phone.

“Would you rub my back?”

He turned and found her looking back at him strangely. “Um...”

“Pleeaase? I think I pinched a nerve in my shoulder.” It was true; her massive orgasm the previous day had caused her some lingering discomfort there.

He put his phone down. “I ... guess... ?”

“Oh goody!” She got up, pushed him back on the sofa, and sat down between his legs on the cushion, her back to him, uncomfortably close. She could really smell him now, and felt her pussy get wet.

He began tentatively rubbing her shoulder around her neck. “Lower,” she said. Now he was rubbing above her shoulder blade. “Lower.” Now he was in the right area, but her bra strap kept getting in the way. She reached back and under her t-shirt to unfasten it.

As she slipped the small bra out from under her shirt, JJ gasped. “Regan!” He had stopped touching her.

She looked back at his handsome face. “It was getting in the way. C’mon!” She shook her back and hips, and JJ felt her butt rub along his penis, which had started to fill with blood due to her warm closeness, and the fact that she had just removed her bra in front of him.

He moved his hands to her back again, rubbing along her shoulder blade.

“Almost...” she said, and then she pulled the back of her shirt up to her neck. “There, now you can see what you’re doing.”

JJ was looking at the pale, freckly, naked back of his sister. He could see the inward curve of her waist, and how it flared outward again near the waistband of her jeans. Shit, he thought, was it happening again, now with his sister? He pushed under the curve of one of her shoulder blades and she sighed. It seemed that he had hit the right spot, so he used more pressure.

But the stray thought about his recent, strange sexual adventures had its expected effect, and his cock became fully hard.

Regan felt it. Was she turning him on? she wondered. Her pussy gave a little twitch at the thought, and she wiggled her butt against it.

JJ scrambled out from behind her. “That’ll have to do for now ... I gotta go.” Then he ran to his bedroom. On the way out of the room, though, he made the mistake of looking back and caught sight of some of his sister’s sideboob before she secured her t-shirt.

Safe in his room, he pulled out his cock and started to stroke. He kept trying to think of how Sally looked as he rammed his cock into the tall girl, but Regan’s smell, the sound of her sighs, and the sight of her slim back and that sideboob kept intruding. Finally, his mind conjured up the vision of him pushing his sister (half-sister!) forward off of the couch, pulling down her jeans, and ramming his cock inside her slim body until he filled her up with his cum, and he grunted, spewing a load into a hastily-grabbed tissue.

Regan had waited until JJ had gone into his room before she crept up to his door. She listened to her brother pleasuring himself, and almost came herself when he grunted, no doubt filling up another tissue with his sperm. She quickly stepped into her room and kept the door open a crack to watch.

Within a minute or so, JJ left his room and then she heard him leave through the front door. She dashed into his room, found her prize, and retreated to her bed. Her clothes were quickly discarded as she jumped onto it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.