Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 34: The End?

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 34: The End? - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

JJ lived with Joanne in her dorm room until he could tell that she was starting to lose interest. By that time, he had already received offers from other women he met around the coed dorm’s common area, so he gave Joanne a kiss goodbye and moved on to his next “sponsor”.

Joanne had completely forgotten to go get a ‘morning after’ pill. JJ’s sperm overtook their quarry and overwhelmed her egg, one lucky gamete penetrating it and creating new life when the resulting zygote implanted into the lining of her womb.


John woke up. It was dark, and someone was sucking his cock! “Ohh ... hello?”

“Mmf! Hi, Daddy!” Then his hard member was sucked back into the girl’s warm, wet mouth.

John tried to reach for the side table lamp, but his damaged gut told him, in no uncertain terms, how terrible an idea that was. “Umm ... is that Faith or Charity?”

“We’re both here, Daddy,” said a similar voice from the other side of the bed, “but that’s Charity sucking your weiner. I told her how good it feels when we taste your stuff, though it only happens sometimes? I’m pretty sure it’ll feel good for Charity right now.”

“Oh,” John commented, strangely unconcerned that his daughter was sucking his cock. In fact, he was extremely turned on. When he had met his 16-year-old twin girls for the first time the day before, despite them being identical, Charity had seemed different to him, prettier and, God help him, sexier. He gave an unconscious sniff and lay back, enjoying her amateurish fellating technique. After a few minutes, though, he felt his cum rising. “Ahh, Charity, I’m gonna shoot...”

“Mm hm!” the teen girl hummed into his cock, which set him off.

“Aughh!” John tried not to arch his back and flex his stomach muscles as he blew his load into his hot daughter’s mouth.

“MM! MMM!” he heard Charity moaning in orgasm as his cum did its thing on her fertile body.

“Remember, keep your mouth on him, Charity!” Faith advised her sister. “You can’t let his seed spill!”

“MMmmm...” Charity moaned as she continued to swallow. Finally, his orgasm subsided and he felt her mouth slip off of him. Then he heard her butt hit the floor. “Ohhh...”


One morning, John woke to feel his cock slipping into what he thought was Charity’s mouth, but then he heard her cry out. His eyes flew open and he saw that she was naked and squatting on his cock in the reverse cowgirl position, the red liquidity of her lost cherry dripping down his hard shaft.

“Oh shit! Charity!”

“Language, Daddy!” Faith said from beside him. “Have you taken a girl’s virginity before? What should she do now?”

“It hurts!” Charity cried, afraid to move.

John admired the teen girl’s bare bum. He should stop this, he thought, but then he sniffled and gave his head a shake. This was too hot to stop, he realized. “Umm ... don’t move, Charity ... you’ll get used to it.”

Within a few minutes, she started to press down harder upon John’s cock, which hadn’t flagged. Aided by the blood of her deflowering and her copious sex juices, she was soon able to take all of him inside her. “I did it!”

“Good!” he told her. “Now, when you’re ready, lift up a bit and then push back down.”

She did so, hissing in discomfort. As she sniffled, she could feel her body relaxing, which helped. Soon she was pulling almost all the way off of his cock, and then taking it as deep as possible. She grunted in pleasure.

What am I doing? John admonished himself. My daughter just took her own virginity on my cock, and if I’m not careful I’m going to knock her up!

He was about to tell Charity to get off, but then Faith brought her mouth to his ear. “Daddy, I can tell that her body needs your stuff. Please give it to her ... it’ll feel sooo good...” Then she pushed her tongue into his ear.

“Fuuuck!” John yelled as a sudden orgasm erupted from his loins and he hosed Charity’s no-longer-virginal insides with his incestuous cum.

Upon feeling her father’s seed permeate her fertile reproductive system, Charity felt her own orgasm explode from there. “Unhh! O-hhh!” She leaned forward, that angle lining up her father’s erupting cock with her spasming cervix. Spurt after spurt battered at the entrance to her womb as it opened and closed, several drops slipping through into her most forbidden depths.

“Good Daddy...” Faith whispered into his ear, and then she nibbled his earlobe, causing another small spurt of his cum to drip into her sister’s unprotected pussy. Charity moaned again and shook in an afterorgasm.


John tried to get out of bed, but his legs seemed to have little strength; he was bedridden. He could still feel everything below his waist, however, so he wasn’t paralyzed. It should be only temporary, Allison said, but it made him easy prey for his daughters. Charity fucked him to orgasm several times over the next few days, and then suddenly his daughters seemed to have little interest in him, other than to ask him questions about the outside world.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.