Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 33: Faith and Charity

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 33: Faith and Charity - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

17 years ago...

Life was good for John. He had been having hot, steamy sex with 18-year-old, leggy blonde Maureen for the past few days. He knew he’d have to move on soon, before she lost interest in him, as had happened with the others.

He was strolling through a parking lot on the way to McDonald’s for lunch when he heard a male voice from behind him, “This the guy, babe?”

“Yeah, that’s him,” a young woman replied.

John turned and then someone punched him hard in the gut! He fell to his knees, and then another punch, this time across his jaw, knocked him to the concrete.

“That enough?” the guy asked.

“No,” John heard her reply, and then he felt a kick right between his legs. Agony exploded from his testicles. He screamed and tried to cover his junk. The next kick broke his finger and barely diminished the impact. He threw up his breakfast.

Finally, he was able to open his eyes and see the Doc Martens on the woman’s feet. No wonder the kicks had hurt so much, he realized. He looked up her black tights-clad legs to her black skirt and black top straining over her sizable gut, and finally to her pierced, made-up goth face. “Kayla?!” he moaned. He hadn’t seen her in months. “When did you get so fat?”

Her face contorted in rage and she kicked him between the legs again. This time, he passed out.

When he woke, he was in the hospital. Kayla had seriously damaged his testicles. It took him weeks before he could ejaculate again, and once he got out of the hospital, he got the hell out of town, vowing never to stay too long in one place. He didn’t even say goodbye to Maureen.


Now...

“Ohh...” John moaned.

“Johnny! You’re awake! Oh, I mean John.”

In her excitement, the woman’s voice sounded younger, and now he recognized it. “Sister Allison?” He opened his eyes. Before him was an older woman, but of course Sister Allison had always been 5 years older than him, and it had been 17 years since he had last seen her.

She had gained some weight, a lot of it in her breasts, he noticed, but she was still pretty.

“I haven’t been a novitiate for a long time, John; it’s just Allison.” She moved forward to put another pillow under his head so that he could sit up a little.

He groaned at the tenderness in his stomach muscles and looked down. His midsection was wrapped in bandages. He still felt guilty, as their sexual relationship so long ago was what caused her to be kicked out of the church. “I’m sorry for what I did to you, Allison. Did you save me?” he asked, gesturing to the bandages.

“Don’t be sorry!” she exclaimed as she stroked his cheek. “You gave me Faith and Charity, and once I left the church, I studied to be a trauma nurse, so I had the knowledge to help you when you got shot. He works in mysterious ways.” She looked up at the ceiling.

“I gave you faith and charity? I don’t understand.”

She turned to the door. “I know you’re there; come in.”

Two identical but plain blonde girls of about 16 years of age, in knee-length floral dresses, entered. One looked sheepish, while the other examined his face, fascinated.

“John, these are your daughters, Faith and Charity. Girls, this is your Daddy.”


“Well, this is nice ... you don’t have a roommate?” JJ asked, looking around Joanne’s small dorm room.

“Nope! My parents do pretty well for themselves, so they got me my own room. Oh, I’d better let them know I’m okay. Why don’t you go have a shower?” She gave him a towel and an outfit consisting of a University of Toronto t-shirt and sweatpants before she pulled out her phone.

The men’s showers were at the far end of the dorm. After he got back, all squeaky clean, Joanne came in a few minutes later, her hair wet from her own shower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.