Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 32: What to do About Renette?

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 32: What to do About Renette? - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

JJ slammed his finger into Luna’s phone screen to disconnect the call.

“Hey!” Luna complained and took back the device.

“Sorry! My girlfriend just told me ... I can’t believe it...” He ran out of the hospital’s waiting room, followed closely by Renette. The French terrorist’s brain was barely functioning after a full hour’s exposure to JJ’s pheromones, and so she wouldn’t leave his side. When JJ was far enough away from the others, he sank down to the floor and cried. How had everything gone so wrong?

“Come with me.”

JJ looked up. Joanne had followed him as well. The pretty brown-haired young woman held out her hand and sniffled. Renette likewise sniffled and whined, like a dog, or a child who wasn’t getting what she wanted.

He took Joanne’s hand.


17 years ago...

John had spent the next few days begging for change on the street and finding anywhere safe and dry that he could crash for the night. One day, a woman dropped some money into his cup and paused. Then she insisted that the boy come with her, and that she would take care of him. Desperate, he went with her.

As with the other women that his pheromones affected, she leapt upon him and demanded his sex once they were alone. Confused and lonely, he filled her fertile pussy with his cum, as with the others.

Over the next few weeks, he started figuring things out. Some women responded well to him and some didn’t, and the ones that did, didn’t for more than a few days. He realized that he had to be careful and move on before they soured to him, as with Kayla and Melissa. He also figured out that these women would do practically anything for him if they hung around him long enough. Soon, in addition to obtaining lodging from them for a few nights, he also managed to convince them to buy him new clothing, and generally treat him like a king.

Then, one day...

“Maureen.” The leggy blonde senior student held out her hand and sniffled.

“John.” He took her hand and shook it. He already knew her name, having asked around the school grounds. He didn’t need to go to school anymore, but it was a good place to pick up hot, nubile young women, like this one in her tight t-shirt and short-shorts. “Maureen, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship...”


“JJ?” Maureen called down the hospital hallway.

“Are you Maureen?” a nurse behind a desk asked. At her nod she held out a note. “JJ left you this.”

Mom,

I’ve really messed things up, and I don’t think I can ever make it right. I’m leaving with Joanne. Please head home ... I’d only put you in danger again if I came with you. If John ever contacts you again, tell him to go fuck himself.

Love, JJ.

“JJ!”


“So you give off pheromones that make fertile women dumb and horny, and that’s why Renette’s acting like this, just like Margeau did?” Joanne asked him.

Renette, the fit French woman who had recently been their captor, continued to fawn over JJ, her pupils dark as pools due to the effect of the aforementioned pheromones.

JJ felt no need to lie to Joanne. “Yep. No idea what to do about her now.”

“I do,” Joanne replied.

They found Renette’s home address in her wallet, as well as her door key in her pocket. After heading to that address, they went straight to her bedroom. JJ’s cock had been waiting for this for over an hour, and stood at attention as they all disrobed.

Renette looked at JJ’s hard cock and still seemed unconvinced that it was what she wanted, but the nipples on her small breasts were as hard as diamonds, and her trimmed pussy was clearly wet and ready to go.

“Hmm...” Joanne rummaged through a side table. “Do you use...? Yes you do!” She pulled out a dildo. “Okay, Renette, come over here...” Joanne lay back on the bed, her back to the wall, and spread her shapely legs, showing off her likewise very wet pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.