Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 31: The Escape

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 31: The Escape - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

“Shh!” Carmen shushed the other women as she unlocked the door to the room they had been held in, and motioned for them to follow. JJ kept Renette, one of their French Canadian captors, close so that her brain continued to be overwhelmed by his pheromones, which kept her from trying to stop their escape.

“Joli garçon,” she said as she ran her hand down JJ’s cheek, but then she knit her brow in confusion. The lesbian was having trouble reconciling how turned on she was by him and her natural lack of attraction to men.

Carmen opened a nearby locker and started handing out purses, wallets, and phones. “Okay,” she whispered to them, pointing, “we’ll take this hallway straight back and to the left. Renette’s keycard here will open the outside door, at which point we’ll just run.”

JJ stuck his head into the room. “Carmen, where’s my mom?”

She looked up. Everyone was present except JJ’s mother and Jean. “Shit.”


17 years ago...

As with Kayla, his adoptive sister, John was able to convince his adoptive mother Melissa to have sex with him as often as possible over the next few days, filling the fertile woman up with his dangerous sperm every time. Then came the day that he tried to take her in the laundry room again and she screamed.

“What’s going on down here?!” Brad, John’s adoptive father, yelled as he ran down the basement steps. He found Melissa in distress and John’s hard cock in his hand. “Jesus!”

They kicked John out the door that very night. The boy slept under an overpass and cried. In the morning, he tried to check back into the orphanage, but he was officially adopted now, so there was no legal reason for the Mother Superior to accept him back. He trudged away, uncertain what to do.


Today...

Carmen had given the keycard to Luna, and she had taken Joanne, Margeau, Renette, and JJ with her to the exit. JJ had wanted to stay and help, but he needed to keep Renette under control, and they weren’t sure what would happen if they made the woman choose between her compatriot Jean and new “beau” JJ.

Carmen, Renette’s pistol in hand, slipped silently down the hallway toward Jean’s and Maureen’s voices. Jean was laughing at something, but Maureen wasn’t; in fact, she sounded frightened and upset. Finally, outside the main office, Carmen paused to take a breath. Surprise gave her the best chance, she figured, so she kicked the door in.

Adrenaline made everything seem to slow down. Carmen saw Jean’s eyes widen, but he already had his gun in hand, pointed toward Maureen. However, he immediately turned the gun toward Carmen, the more obvious threat.

BLAM! Carmen fired, but it went wide due to her momentum through the door. She was also trying not to hit JJ’s mother.

BLAM! She felt Jean’s shot connect with her shoulder, and it spun her around. She stumbled and hit the floor.

“Sandoval?!” Jean yelled. “How did you--? Renette!”

Carmen had fallen behind a desk, blocking Jean’s next shot...

... but where was her gun? It had been knocked from her hand as she fell. She heard Jean swearing in French, coming closer...

BLAM! Jean’s body fell to the ground, face-first, next to Carmen’s hiding spot.

Carmen poked her head up to see Maureen pointing Carmen’s smoking gun at the man, her eyes full of tears. After confirming he was dead, Carmen took the gun back and escorted the distraught woman out of the building, while keeping pressure on the through-and-through wound in her shoulder.


Regan’s phone rang but she didn’t recognize the number. She almost sent it to voicemail, but Marti grabbed the phone from her first.

“Hey!” Regan began.

“It could be JJ or your mom, Regan! Hello?”

“Marti?!”

“JJ!”

“Why do you have my sister’s phone?” he asked.

“I’ve been staying with her while your dad’s in the hospital, waiting to hear from you! Where are you?”

“Is Aaron okay? No wonder he wasn’t picking up...”

Marti paused. “The doctors don’t know why he hasn’t woken up yet and they’re worried. He took a big hit to the head, JJ.” She looked over at Regan, who looked ready to cry. “Where are you?” she repeated.

“Canada, I think. Carmen and some French Canadian terrorists kidnapped us, trying to figure out how my pheromones worked.”

“That fucking bitch! I knew it was her!” Marti spat into the phone. “Your dad made her video public, and I can’t reach him on his phone anymore.” She heard JJ sigh.

“Yeah, she told me. We wouldn’t have gotten out of this without her. She’s currently enjoying some socialized health care for a bullet wound. Hey, stop that...”

“JJ?”

There was a pause. “A few women were kidnapped as well. One of our captors is ... reacting to my stuff right now, being very touchy-feely.”

Marti missed him terribly. “Oh, JJ, there’s so much to tell you...” She moved out of the living room so Regan wouldn’t hear. “Remember Zara? She’s preggers!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.