Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 30

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

John moves on to his adoptive mother.


Author’s Note: All characters depicted are at least 15 years old.


“Mmf! MMM!”

John heard a young woman moaning in pleasure. He felt himself cumming into somewhere warm and wet, but couldn’t open his eyes. Was he still asleep, he wondered? His stomach hurt.

“What are you doing, young lady?!” a woman’s voice called out. “I told you to let him rest!”

The warmth suddenly retreated from his member. “Mmm! But he tastes so good, Momma! His stuff gave me an organism!” the younger voice responded.

“Orgasm! I see we need to work on your biology. Go grab your textbook.”

“Yes, Momma.”

He felt someone caress his face. “I’m so glad you weren’t awake for that, John. How to explain? Well, hopefully you’ll wake up soon.” Then the woman was gone. Her voice seemed familiar to him, but he couldn’t place it.


JJ’s mother was removed and replaced with Margeau, but as before, she had no interest in him, unlike a few days previous. She didn’t know English and JJ didn’t know French, so they had nothing to talk about.

An hour later, Margeau was taken out of his room and replaced by Carmen. The former agent sat next to him again. “You stink,” she said matter-of-factly.

“You see a shower in here, Sandoval?” he asked her, exasperated.

Jean watched for a while, but when it was obvious that Carmen was not going to respond to JJ’s pheromones, he went out for a smoke break.

Carmen turned to JJ after the man left. “We need to talk.”


17 years ago...

“Get the fuck away from me, freak!”

John had slipped into Kayla’s room while she was sleeping. Unlike the first few days in his adoptive new house, when she had been screwing him every chance she got, taking a load of his hot cum deep inside her fertile pussy every time, now she was looking at him as if he was some ugly troll!

“Get out!”

John rushed back to his room. What had changed? he wondered.

Kayla started avoiding the entire family, taking her meals into her room so she wouldn’t have to see anyone. She especially avoided John. A few days later, Melissa, his adoptive mother, knocked on his bedroom door.

“Come in?”

“Hi, John. Can I talk to you?” The pretty older blonde came in and closed the door behind her. Then she sat on his bed and patted next to her. After he sat, she asked him, “Did something happen between you and Kayla?”

“Um, I dunno...”

“Please, John, it’s never been this bad with her. We won’t be angry if you tell the truth. Sniff!” Melissa blinked and looked confused. “Umm...”

John thought about it, but then decided not to tell the truth. ‘Sorry, Melissa, my adoptive sister and I had been having sex, and then all of a sudden she went crazy?’ No, that wouldn’t go over well. At the thought of sex with Kayla, though, his cock started to get hard.

“Hmm...”

John looked at Melissa, whose eyes were fixed on his crotch. Oh no, he realized, moving his hands to cover his shame.

“Do I turn you on, John?” She was looking into his eyes now, and her irises were dark pools. Didn’t she have blue eyes? John thought, confused.

Then she was kissing him, and he was so surprised that he just went with it. The days of regular sex with Kayla, abruptly cut off, had left him with swollen balls. He was backed up!

He reached up and caressed Melissa’s small breasts through her bra, and she gasped into his mouth.

Knock knock!

They broke the kiss and looked to the door. Neither said anything.

“Mellie?” It was her husband Brad.

She got up and opened the door. “Was just asking John if he knew what was going on with Kayla, hon.”

“Oh, okay. I’m heading out for groceries ... back in a bit.” Then he was gone.

John reached for Melissa’s rounded butt, but she saw him coming and grabbed his laundry basket. “I ... have to...” Then she slipped out of his room.

John sat back on his bed. What had happened? he wondered. First his adoptive sister, and now his adoptive mother? He thought that he must be a handsome, sexy guy after all, but then why did Kayla suddenly break it off with him? His cock was hard and his balls furious at the titillation with no release. Frustrated, he got up and went downstairs to the laundry room, where he found Melissa tossing the last of his laundry load on. She had lowered the lid and was just reaching for the activation switch when John came up behind her. He had another load for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.