Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 29

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Seventeen years ago...

“Here’s your room, John. Hope you like it.” Melissa, his new adoptive mother, smiled at him from the doorway.

He smiled back at the tall, attractive blonde. Having lost his virginity to another blonde-haired woman, Sister Allison, he was definitely appreciating the view. He figured his adoptive mother was in her mid-30’s, with wide hips, long legs, and smallish breasts. He looked away before he started to get an erection. “This looks great, thank you.” There was a twin bed, a small desk, and a chest of drawers for his clothes.

Melissa walked down the hall and thumped on another door. “Kayla! Come say hello to John!” Then she went back downstairs.

“Hey,” he heard from the door a few minutes later as he was putting his clothes into the drawers.

He turned and gasped. Standing there in a tight black sweater, short black skirt and black tights, with her dark hair done up in strange spiky pigtails, was a girl that looked to be a couple years older than him, wearing heavy black eye makeup with piercings through her lips and nose. He just stared at her.

“What? I got something on my face?” She looked self-conscious.

“I’ve ... never seen anyone like you before,” he replied.

“Like me? What’s that supposed to mean?” Her lips twisted into a sneer.

“You’re beautiful.”

“Oh.” The girl looked surprised, and then came forward, holding out her hand. “Kayla”

He took it. “John.”

She gave a little sniffle. “Pleased to meet you, John. Welcome to Hell.”

John had been feeling guilty about ruining Sister Allison’s career with the church, so Kayla’s comment was startling. “What?”

She took her hand back. “Well, not real Hell, obvs, but you’ll figure it out. Melissa and Brad aren’t as nice as they seem.”

Dinner was tasty, breaded chicken with mashed potatoes and veggies. Kayla was still wearing her goth outfit. John had never even heard the term before, he’d been so sheltered at the orphanage.

“Allergies, sweetie?” Melissa asked Kayla when the girl had sniffled for the fourth time since she sat down.

“You know I don’t have allergies ... God! You never listen, Melissa.”

Melissa’s husband Brad put down his fork. “Now, that’s hardly fair, Kayla. You’ve been sniffling this entire dinner. Why don’t you go blow your nose?”

“Hello?! Nose piercings? I’d just make a mess and gross everyone out, and then dinner will be ruined and it’ll be my fault, again! Fuck this shit.” Kayla got up and stormed out.

“Kayla!” Brad called after her.

Melissa put her hand on John’s. “I’m sorry you had to see that, John. Kayla ... well, she’s adopted too, and she gets angered pretty easily. We’re still working on it.”

John nodded sympathetically.

When he went back up to his room, he found a note from Kayla to come see her. He knocked on her door.

“Come in.”

“Close it,” she directed him as he entered her room. It was similar to his, but with darker walls, and it had posters of strange demonic-looking bands like Morbid Angel and Type O Negative on the walls. Kayla was sitting up on her bed, her arms around her upraised knees, which gave him a gander at the undersides of her tights-clad upper thighs. She patted for him to sit in front of her.

“Sniff ... you said I was beautiful?” she asked him, her eyes half-lidded.

He looked at Kayla’s shapely legs, then up to her B-cup breasts pushing out her dark top, and finally up to her gorgeous made-up face. “I think you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met, Kayla ... OOMP!”

Kayla had a predatory look in her eyes as she jumped forward and planted her lips on his, her tongue spearing into his mouth. He fell back, and she situated herself on top of him, her overheated body writhing with arousal. She pulled back. “They don’t even let me date. I think they wanted to adopt another girl but one wasn’t available or something? Well, we’re gonna have some fun, John, and fuck this fucking family in its fucking ass.”

John had never heard such a foul mouth, and he loved it. He loved HER, so unlike anyone he’d ever met before, and he pulled her mouth back to his.

Soon he felt her hand on his package and gasped. She unfastened his zipper, slipped his cock out, and started jacking him off. “Oh God...” he moaned.

“You want God, John? Try this.” Then she moved her mouth down and took his cock all the way to the root.

Sister Allison had tried to use her mouth on John, but hadn’t been able to take much of his 5” length. Kayla had no such issue, and he felt his cock dip into her throat as she went down on him all the way. Then she did it again, and again.

Soon he felt his orgasm approaching. “I’m gonna ... gonna...”

“Mmm!” Kayla moaned, not pulling off.

“Urghh!” John grunted as he filled his adoptive sister’s mouth with his cum.

As she started to swallow, an unexpected orgasm exploded from within her. “MMM!” she moaned as her body shook, the pleasure cresting as each spurt of John’s cum splashed into her mouth and was swallowed down. Finally, she pulled off and collapsed beside him. “What ... the fuck ... was that?” she gasped.

John just smiled at her and shrugged.

“John?” That was Melissa, from down the hall!

John quickly zipped up and ran to the door. He looked out and could see his adoptive mother’s shadow around the corner.

“The bathroom’s across the hall!” Kayla hissed at him.

John dashed through the bathroom door and quietly closed it. A minute later there was a knock.

“Yes?” he called out.

“Oh, you’re in there,” Melissa remarked through the door. “Did you want to come play some Mario Kart?”

“Sure? Just give me a couple minutes, please.”

“So polite! We’ll be downstairs.” He heard her move away.

Sighing, John went to wash his hands and then noticed his face in the mirror. His lips were smeared with black lipstick! He quickly grabbed the soap and scrubbed at the ebon substance until it was gone. That was a close call, he realized! Then he thought for a moment and pulled down his pants. His penis was likewise streaked with black. Well, he thought, he’d be having a shower tonight!


Today...

JJ’s door opened and then Joanne was pushed into his room. “Just you this time?” he asked the brown-haired young woman as the door closed.

She nodded and went over to the bed to sit with him, as directed. She had been traumatized for the first few days, but now seemed to be opening up a bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.