Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 28

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Seventeen years ago...

“Sister Allison, can I get your help with something?”

The novitiate turned. Johnny -- no, he had asked to be called John now, she remembered -- was standing close, a grin on his face. Her pretty face reddened. That very morning they had lost their virginities to each other, though she had done it to keep the boy from committing a mortal sin and being smote by The Lord.

“Um, John, what is it?” She was alone in the kitchen, having been peeling potatoes for dinner.

The 15-year-old pointed at his crotch, which she noticed was tented out by his erection once more. “Again? Oh, John...” She felt faint, and took a heavy breath. Instantly, her mind calmed. She had broken her vow of chastity that morning, but John was still in jeopardy. It wasn’t like she would get in twice the amount of trouble if she helped him again. Such a handsome boy, she thought. She took his hand. “Come with me...”

She pulled him into the small pantry and closed the door behind them. “We must be quick,” she advised him as she pulled down her underwear, pulled up her dress, and bent over a shelf, presenting her shapely ass to the young man. She had considered trying to use her mouth again, but she was so inexperienced that it would take too long; someone would be along soon for those potatoes.

John unzipped his pants and guided his turgid member to Sister Allison’s rapidly moistening pussy lips. He was having some trouble, so she reached down and directed the head of his cock inside her.

“Oh...” she moaned as half of his 5” length slipped inside her. Her vagina was sore, but not as uncomfortable as it had been the first time. John pulled back and then pressed forward insistently. She was amazed at how wonderful it felt.

She sniffled as her breathing rate increased. Her nipples felt hard within her bra, and she wished that she could free them. “Quickly, John...” She started to push her butt back at him, which caused their hips to slam together, the vibrations reverberating through her pussy. It felt so good!

“Huff! Huff!” John gasped as he thrust into her. He couldn’t believe how incredible this felt! He hoped Sister Allison would always be there to help him with his “problem”.

Allison felt something flutter inside her vagina. Had the boy cum, she wondered? But no, his thrusts continued, unchanged. She lowered her torso a little and felt it again, a pleasurable scraping inside her as the boy thrust in. “Ohh...” she moaned. She wanted more of that.

She wondered why she was strangely unconcerned about John’s bare cock thrusting into her unprotected vagina. What if she got pregnant? Well, her hormone-addled mind told her, since she had sex with John, she was probably going to have to leave the church anyway ... having a baby wouldn’t be so bad, would it, to help save John’s immortal soul? Surely this was what God intended with his decree to not spill seed.

A baby ... a baby ... the tickling came again, deep inside her as John continued to thrust, and she felt a small orgasm rising from that point. “Ohh...”

“Unhh!” John thrust deep inside her fertile pussy and came hard.

Allison’s burgeoning g-spot orgasm was supplemented by a full vaginal one as her body absorbed John’s sperm. “Aaahhh!” she cried out, forgetting to be quiet. This doubled orgasm caused her whole body to writhe in pleasure as John’s cum splashed against her spasming cervix again and again, some of his boys slipping through to start on their life’s mission.

“Oh Goddd...” she moaned, her body shaking with little afterorgasms.

The pantry door flew open. There was a gasp. “Sister Allison!”


Today...

Former agent Carmen Sandoval stepped into JJ’s room, her hands up, and then the door closed behind her. She crossed her arms and glared at the viewing window. Jean stood there, grinning, and he pointed toward JJ. Carmen sighed and sat next to the boy on the bed as the other women made room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.