Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 27

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

They say that when you’re dying, your life flashes before your eyes...

Seventeen years ago...

John woke up. The inside of his underwear was wet and cold. He had another wet dream! “Ugh...” The 15-year-old boy looked over at his roommate, who appeared to still be asleep in his own bed across the small room. John quickly grabbed some tissues to clean up, and then swapped his undies for a fresh pair. The soiled ones he tossed into their shared laundry. After washing up, he headed to the orphanage’s dining hall for breakfast.

When he got back, one of the sisters was in his room, standing over the laundry basket. “Sister?” She turned, and saw it was Sister Allison, one of the new novitiates, and she had his underwear in her hand, spread open to reveal his glistening shame. “Um, Sister Allison, I can explain...”

“Close the door, Johnny,” she commanded him, and he did so reflexively; living with nuns your entire life will do that. “Come over here.” She directed him to sit on his bed, and she towered over him.

John realized that he was alone in his room with an attractive woman. As a novitiate, Sister Allison didn’t wear those penguin robes like the old school nuns did, so he could make out a hint of her hourglass figure through her dark blue button-up dress. Despite not wearing makeup, the twenty-year-old was very pretty and he had a crush on her, with her blonde hair clipped up under her coif. She did seem to be acting strange, though.

She held out the spooged undies for his inspection. “God says that you should not spill your seed, Johnny. He slew Onan for that!”

“It happened while I was asleep, Sister Allison ... it’s not my fault. Um, Sister Allison?”

The woman had brought the underwear close to her face and seemed to be breathing heavily while examining its contents. John saw that her legs were moving back and forth under her skirt, like they were rubbing against each other. Watching the almost rapturous look on her face, as if she beheld the visage of Jesus himself in the pearlescent mess in his shorts, John felt conflicting feelings as his cock started to fill with blood.

“A man’s seed ... needs to go ... inside a woman,” Sister Allison murmured, and pressed the underwear to her face.

As Sister Allison slurped up his cold cum, she began to moan in orgasm. John felt his cock fill up to its maximum 5” size.

The sister, shaking and unsteady on her feet, threw the undergarment, now cleaned of his semen, back into the laundry basket. “Now, Johnny...” She looked down at the boy’s obvious erection poking out the front of his slacks. “Oh no! Did ... did I do that?”

John looked at her uncertainly. What was going on, he wondered?

“If ... if I leave now, you will spill more seed, and it will be my fault! I ... I have to help you...” Sister Allison knelt down and pulled at John’s pants. He, not knowing what to do, lifted his butt up to assist her, and his underwear came along for the ride. “Oh! I will take this seed into my mouth as well ... ohm!”

And then John’s cock was inside the sister’s warm mouth, and she was sucking. It felt incredible! He had occasionally woken up during a wet dream, and that had been pleasurable, but he had no idea that his penis could feel so good!

But Sister Allison had never given a blowjob before, and so didn’t quite know what to do. She moved her mouth up and down, which caused her to choke when his cock hit the back of her throat, but that and the sucking didn’t seem to be doing the trick. Then she knew what she had to do. She stood back up, reached up under her dress, and pulled down her underwear. “Lay back,” she commanded the boy, and he did so as she climbed astride him.

I am breaking my vows to stop a mortal sin, Sister Allison told herself as she reached under her dress and directed John’s hard cock to her very wet vaginal lips. She pressed the head between them and it popped inside. “Oh!” She paused a moment to get used to the unusual pressure within her, and then pushed down some more. “Owh...”

Half of John’s cock was now inside Sister Allison’s extremely hot and wet pussy. He couldn’t believe how good it felt ... even better than her mouth! Then she moaned and pushed down again, taking 3/4 of his cock inside her no longer virginal passage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.