Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 26: John Hits the Road

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 26: John Hits the Road - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

“S’il vous plait ... ohh...” Naked, ash blonde Margeau writhed on the table, flexing at her restraints, her eyes fixed on the sample of JJ’s sperm that her captors had extracted from her vagina.

“What’s wrong with her?” Carmen asked.

“Renette, give me that,” Jean commanded, and his athletic brown-haired compatriot handed the sample to him. He brought the open test tube near Margeau’s face, watching as her nostrils flared and her pupils dilated. “Interessant...” he murmured. He pulled the sample back and heard the restrained woman whine pitifully.

He handed the test tube back to Renette, who then took some of the sperm and prepared a slide for viewing under a microscope. After a few minutes she sat back and said, “I cannot see anything strange.” She gestured to the microscope, and Jean took a look, and then it was Carmen’s turn.

The former secret agent saw sperm wriggling about in high definition, and felt sick. She had actually forgotten to go get a “morning after” pill after she had been taken advantage of by JJ a couple weeks earlier. It had been so unlike her to forget something so important, but she had been rushing to get out of town before they followed through on their threat to release that incriminating video they had taken while Carmen’s mind had been under the influence of JJ’s pheromones. She figured that maybe those airborne chemicals had a longer-term effect than first surmised, contributing to her forgetfulness. She really hoped that her period would start soon; it was due. She stood back and shrugged her shoulders.

“Merde!” Jean swore. “So we have one woman on hand who reacts to this boy’s pheromones, but no idea why. Our other guests seem immunitaire. The younger woman didn’t get close to him, did she?”

Renette shook her head. “I think that one isn’t right in the head, Jean. She just sits and rocks back and forth.”

“Zut!” he swore again. “How long do you think we can stay in this location, Sandoval?”

Carmen considered. “This place hasn’t been used by the agency in years, but I wouldn’t push our luck ... maybe another couple weeks.”

Jean’s face was grim. “And then we will have to decide what to do with the boy, his mother, and our other guests.”


In the morning, John slipped out of the bordello with his duffel bag across his shoulder. With a silent farewell to the many women inside that he had fucked over the previous few weeks, as well as to the others around town he had serviced, he hit the road.

As he got to the edge of town, he saw a lone pickup truck heading his way. He stuck his thumb out and it slowed and stopped a few steps ahead. First one! It’s my lucky day, John smiled to himself as he opened the passenger door.

He found himself looking down the barrel of a pistol. Looking up at the driver, he moaned in despair ... it was the man whose wife John had fucked after first arriving in town! The guy had shot at him with the same gun.

“Not my lucky day after all...” John commented.

“Nope, it’s mine, asshole,” the man replied. “Was headed to work when I saw ya. Get in ... we gonna go for a ride.”

“Look, man, we can talk about this...” John began.

The man sneered. “I said, get...”

BLAM! John felt a piledriver hit him in the gut and he flew backward, off the road. He rolled a little down the embankment, the breath knocked out of him. He tried to move, but everything hurt and his body wouldn’t respond.

“Fuck! Shit! I didn’t--” John heard the man in the truck swearing, and then the vehicle roared forward, its side door slamming closed due to the sudden velocity.

“Help...” John wheezed, but nobody could hear him. Soon, a car whizzed by, and then another. Was he too far down the hill to see, he wondered? His vision swam, and then went dark.


The female captives were pushed back into JJ’s room that afternoon. As before, Margeau was interested but the other women were not, other than JJ’s mother, who hung back with the traumatized brown-haired girl by the door and breathed through her mouth to offset the effect of JJ’s pheromones.

It was hard for Maureen to remember to not breathe through her nose, though, and the room only had limited airflow from a vent in the wall, so JJ’s scent was everywhere. She watched as the French woman -- her name was Margeau, JJ had said -- removed her clothes and jumped onto JJ’s cock, delighted that the boy wasn’t fighting her this time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.