Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 25: Some Parental Explanations

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 25: Some Parental Explanations - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

“So that was why I...” His mother lowered her voice, “ ... sucked you off?”

“Yeah, you couldn’t help it, Mom. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner, but I didn’t really know how. I thought I could find some way to mask the scent or something.”

Maureen looked thoughtful. “So how many women have you had sex with? And please tell me you used protection, young man!”

“Shh! Yes, I did my best to be safe.” He had tried, he assured himself.

“I know a white lie when I hear it, JJ. How many?”

JJ thought. “I ... honestly don’t know anymore, Mom. Women were coming up to me every day, and some of them wouldn’t take no for an answer, like Margeau.”

“Who?”

“The crazy Frenchie earlier.” JJ waved at the door.

“Oh, my poor handsome boy...” His mother moved toward him.

“Mom! Breathe through your mouth!”

“Oh!” Maureen moved back. “It’s so hard to remember to do that...”

“Yeah, and don’t mention that trick to anyone else. I don’t want to let Carmen and le goons know we know about it.”

They heard the door in the viewing room open and former Agent Carmen Sandoval entered with the other French female ... agent? Terrorist? Were they in France now, JJ wondered? That seemed unlikely.

“Morning!” Carmen called through the speaker. “We’ll be examining your sperm, since you were kind enough to leave so much of it inside your latest conquest.”

“Did you hurt her?” JJ had been angry at Margeau’s rough treatment of him, and had treated her poorly in return, but he didn’t want her to be injured or killed.

“No ... we still need to figure out why she responded to you while none of the others did. It’s obvious that neither you nor your dad have full control of your pheromones. What’s the missing piece of this puzzle, JJ?”

JJ just stared at her.

“We’ll figure it out ... we just need time, which we have plenty of.” Then Carmen turned off the mic.


“JJ!”

Marti had hammered on JJ’s front door, and then tried his bedroom window, but it was firmly closed this time. The family’s car was gone, but JJ hadn’t told her they were going anywhere.

Then Marti had a dark thought. She dialed JJ’s dad’s number.


“What do you mean, you released the video?! You fucking idiot!” Marti screamed at John.

“Whoa! Hey, dial it back, Marti,” John advised her. “I took care of the problem. Carmen would have been fired right away, and all the work she did investigating us would have been discredited. Win-win!”

“John, now she has nothing to lose! She’s a wild card. Goddamnit!” She hung up on him, tears in her eyes, and called the police.


John hung up the phone. “Well, that’s annoying.”

The slim young woman sucking his cock stopped and pulled back, concerned. “Hmm?”

He looked down at the auburn-haired teen beauty. Her irises were all blown out from the effect of his pheromones, so he knew that she would do anything he asked of her. She kind of reminded him of Marti from the picture JJ had sent him. That’ll do, he thought to himself. “Get up onto the bed, hands and knees, bitch.”

She gulped. “Sniff! Yes sir,” and complied, her cute little butt in the air.

John smacked dat ass, hard.

“OH!” she cried, uncertain of how she felt about that. She had come into the brothel on her 18th birthday with her school friend on a lark just to see what it was all about, and then this man had appeared and practically swept her off her feet and into his room. She had no idea where her friend was, nor did she care at this point.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.