Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 24: Marti Starts to Get Worried

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 24: Marti Starts to Get Worried - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Hey lover

Yo JJ!

U ignorin me?

Marti was getting concerned. It wasn’t like JJ to not respond to her texts. She called him, but it immediately went to voicemail.

“Hey, JJ, gimme a call, okay? Even if you’re mad at me or somethin’, please just let me know you’re alright.” She hung up. Did he somehow hear about what she had been doing with his sperm, she wondered? She had a couple girls come up to her in school earlier that very day asking about her ‘scented lotion’, but without JJ she was sitting high and dry.

She hoped that he hadn’t found someone else.


“But why only her, Sandoval? There were four women in there with him.”

JJ woke to the French man’s -- Jean’s -- voice coming through the speaker in his room. It was dark in the room now. The boy held still, but felt a warm female body in front of him, in the little spoon position. The crazy French chick, he figured, still unconscious from her insemination earlier.

“I don’t know how it works, Jean. With his father I was fine one day, and the next I wasn’t, same as a couple other female agents, though they reacted to him on different days. There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason.” Carmen sighed in frustration. “Maybe they were too far away, or something else. I found that breathing through my mouth seemed to help.”

“There is a pattern ... we are just not seeing it yet,” Jean replied. “We will keep testing. Oh, merde!” Thunk! Then the mic cut out.

JJ, his back to the window, felt their eyes upon him through the glass. He held still. Nope, I’m asleep, didn’t hear a thing, he thought to himself. He hoped they assumed that.

After a few minutes, he heard the door in the small viewing room open and close. He waited a few minutes more before he turned to look. The small room through the window was dark, but his eyes were getting used to the light coming from under the strong-looking door. He spied a small curtain cordoning off one corner of the room and crawled over to it, feeling like he’d just fall over if he tried to stand up. Sure enough, there was a toilet there, and he used it to relieve himself.

He re-fastened his jeans and crawled back into bed, naturally slipping back into the big spoon position behind the ash blonde woman, and she stirred. “Ou?” she whispered, confused.

“Umm ... Je m’appelle JJ,” he told her, using pretty much the only French he knew.

She responded with a flurry of French as she started to wake up, but he caught her name: Margeau.

“Err ... no parlez Francais, Margeau, okay? Can we just go back to sleep?”

He heard her sniff, and then she started to rub her naked butt back at him. “Ooh, JJ...” she moaned.

Crap, not again, he raged. This crazy chick had just about knocked his block off earlier trying to get his cum. Not this time, he decided. He pulled his jeans down, freeing his rising cock, and then reached around to grab the woman by her neck. He squeezed menacingly.

“Hhh...” she moaned, arching her back and rubbing her bare butt against his now fully hard member. “Ouiii...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.