Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 22

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

On the first hot, sunny Sunday of Spring, JJ got up and went out, offering to mow the neighbors’ yards. He had to get some money to go buy condoms or he’d start -- no, he’d keep impregnating women, he realized, thinking about Marti’s sister Lina.

One of the ladies whose lawn he mowed offered to pay him extra if his sweaty self would come in and help her with something a little more personal, but JJ knew by her wide-open irises that he’d be filling her fertile pussy up if he did that, and so he declined and got the hell away. A few hours later and $60 richer, he collapsed onto his bed. Exhausted, he took off his pants and climbed under the covers for a nap.


“Welcome, ladies! Come on in,” Mistress Marla said grandly as she let the three women into the brothel’s lounge. Waiting for them were two men whose well-defined bodies seemed chiseled from granite, one Latino, one Black, and then John, a pale white man whose body seemed carved from marshmallow.

As per usual, the women ignored John and congregated around the two fit men on the furniture. Mistress Marla had seen this happen again and again, but sometimes...

John came forward with a tray. “Complimentary drinks, ladies?”

One woman, a curvy redhead, gave him a glance and shook her head. Then she blinked and paused before rising to her feet. “Where did you come from?” she asked John as she started to caress his shoulders.

“Been here the whole time, Miss.” He turned to the others. “Drink?”

Another woman, a tall, thin, brunette half-Asian, broke off from the Latino boytoy and took a beer from the tray. “Ooh, aren’t you scrumptious!”

Marla shook her head. Unbelievable, she thought, though she herself had been enticed by John’s “je ne sais quoi”, even getting herself repeatedly spermed at the worst time of the month a couple weeks back. She had actually forgotten to go get a ‘morning after’ pill afterward, but expected her period would arrive any day now. She hoped.

“No thanks,” the third woman, an older, frumpy strawberry blonde said, and turned back to her Black paramour.

Two out of three this time, Marla marveled. Sometimes one, sometimes none ... she wondered what John’s secret was, as she found that he was looking pretty plain at the moment.

The Latino had moved over to the strawberry blonde and was kissing the back of her neck as the other gigolo kissed her lips. “Go have fun with both, dear; two-for-one special,” she advised the woman as John took the other two ladies up to his room.

Once ensconced in John’s small bedroom, the two fertile women had no chance to get away from his heady scent. Their brains became suffused with his pheromones, which suppressed their higher thought functions as it also ramped up their sexual need and pleasure. Both women took turns kissing him as they all gradually removed their clothing.

John directed them to lay upon each other on the bed, face down, their legs hanging over the edge. The lighter half-Asian woman lay on top of the voluptuous redhead, their vaginas lined up, one above the other. Both were very wet and ready, so John did a little eeny-meeny-miney-moe and then slid into the thin brunette’s fertile pussy.

“Ohh!” she moaned as her body reacted favorably to John’s bare cock inside her unprotected vagina. Her mind struggled to remember something important: con--something. Converse? Her son had asked for Converse sneakers for his birthday ... why was she thinking of sneakers, let alone her son, while getting fucked, she wondered?

John pulled out and slammed his cock into the voluptuous redhead. “Aiie!” she cried, her unused pussy struggling to accommodate him. She had been so lonely lately ... her husband had passed away unexpectedly a year ago. Her mind was likewise trying to warn her about something important, something about this time of the month, but as John started to thrust his hard cock inside her, the pleasurable feelings caused those thoughts to fly out of her head.

After a few minutes of thrusting, he pulled out again, but then got the redhead on the bottom to flip over before the brunette got back on top, still facing down. Now both women were face-to-face with each other. “You two should make out,” he suggested.

“I’ve ... I’ve never...” The redhead’s mind struggled with the concept, but then the other woman started to kiss her passionately. Soon, she returned that passion, and was rewarded by John’s cock slipping inside her again. “Mmf!” she moaned into the other woman’s mouth.

John angled his head to watch the two women making out as he switched back to the brunette’s pussy. So hot! He wasn’t going to last much longer. “Gonna cum soon ... you both want it, right?”

“Yeah!” both women exclaimed at the same time. They felt their hard nipples rubbing against each other as John swapped back to the redhead’s pussy.

“Here ... it ... cums...” John warned them as he slipped back into the brunette’s pussy. “ ... UUH! Haah!”

As the slim woman felt John’s cum burst inside her hot, fertile cunt, she came hard. “Huhh! O-hh!”

Then John pulled out and thrust hard into the voluptuous redhead, still cumming. As she felt his dangerous seed splash within her unprotected depths, her own orgasm erupted from there. “Ohh gahhdd! Unn! Uhn!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.