Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 21

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

“I can’t believe we did that,” Russ said as he re-wrapped his breasts with the binder.

“Me neither,” JJ replied, mentally kicking himself. He had not only had sex with his friend, but he had cum inside him, possibly impregnating the transgender boy. He watched as Russ pulled his t-shirt back on, hiding any trace of femininity. Now they just looked like two sixteen-year-old boys again.

Russ had returned to scrolling on his phone. “So, back to the Ottoman Empire?”

JJ wrote up their essay and they reviewed it, sitting side-by-side, JJ feeling odd at the friendly, casual proximity to the person he had just had sex with.

There was a knock at the door and then JJ’s mom walked in with a tray of cheese, crackers, and a couple of sodas. “Thought you might be hungry...” She paused, sniffing the air ... why did JJ’s room smell like pussy, she wondered?

“Thanks Mom!” JJ said as he took the tray from her.

“You’re welcome.” Maureen gave them an odd look and then closed the door behind her as she left. Ravenous from their earlier exertion, the boys tore into the snack.

An hour later, the essay was complete. “I’ll type it up this evening,” JJ informed Russ as they got to their feet.

“Um, JJ...” Russ looked embarrassed.

“Relax, Russ, I won’t tell anybody.” Looking into his friend’s eyes, JJ realized from the transgender boy’s blown-out irises that he was still being affected by JJ’s pheromones.

“Oh, thanks! But I was wondering if you wanted to do it again?” Russ reached forward and caressed JJ’s crotch, and JJ realized that he was indeed ready.

“Oh, shit, Russ ... I’m not sure...” What had happened earlier had been hot, but JJ was still out of condoms. He didn’t move away, though.

Russ continued to rub JJ’s crotch. “How about if I...” Then he dropped to his knees and unzipped JJ’s jeans.

JJ just stood there as Russ pulled out JJ’s cock and started to suck it. “Ohh shit, Russ...” He ran his hands through the transgender boy’s short hair as Russ sucked his dick.

After a few minutes, Russ pushed JJ back onto his bed. In a flash, Russ yanked his own jeans and underwear off and straddled JJ’s hips.

“Shit, Russ, don’t--”

But it was too late. With JJ’s previous load of cum acting as lubrication, Russ slipped JJ’s hard cock all the way inside his fertile pussy once more, making both of them groan in pleasure. Russ rammed his hips down hard and fast, rushing toward his own orgasm. “Please, JJ ... inside me, again ... I need it...”

“You could get pregnant, Russ! You gotta pull off.” But Russ’ pussy was feeling really good around JJ’s cock, so he didn’t push the transgender boy off ... not yet...

“Unhh! Ohh ... no, my period’s irregular, but I’m pretty sure it’s safe right now ... nff ... please...”

JJ was certain that it wasn’t safe based on how Russ was reacting to his pheromones, but something in his head shifted. He had shot his sperm deep into the transgender boy earlier ... if Russ was going to get pregnant, then another load wasn’t going to make a difference, right?

Right, he decided. He twisted, flipping Russ onto his back.

“Woo! Oh, JJ ... mff!”

JJ kissed Russ as he rammed his hard cock into his friend’s overheated body. As their tongues wrestled, JJ could feel his own orgasm approaching again. His mind brought forth an image of Russ without his chest binder, his stomach swollen with JJ’s baby and his breasts growing larger from the pregnancy. JJ broke the kiss and moaned into Russ’ ear as his orgasm started, “Oh shiitt!” He felt his cock tingle, growing harder, swelling within his friend’s fertile insides. Then his potent seed rushed up his shaft and blasted Russ’ unprotected pussy full again.

“Fuuu--!!” Russ cried out, and JJ quickly covered his friend’s mouth with his hand as he felt the transgender boy’s pussy spasm in orgasm as it accepted JJ’s seed, completing the hormonal circuit once more, lighting up Russ’ pleasure center and causing his fertile reproductive system to suck as much of JJ’s dangerous sperm as deep inside as it could. “Mmm! Mmh!” Russ’ body shook in pleasure for a good minute before he relaxed.

After they got dressed, it got awkward once more. Russ spoke first, “You don’t need to act like my boyfriend or anything when we’re back at school, JJ. You don’t want people thinking you’re gay, and I don’t want them to know I’m trans ... it’s shitty. I realize that I kinda forced myself on you, so ... well, I have no expectations, okay?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.