Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 20

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

“This is the last of it,” Marti advised her principal as she pushed the last fingerful of JJ’s sperm between the husky Black woman’s engorged pussy lips, making her orgasm again.

Mrs. Abebe, bent over the teacher’s desk with her naked butt in the air, shook in pleasure as her undersexed body accepted Marti’s boyfriend’s sperm into her fertile reproductive system. “Ohh Goddd...” she moaned.

The slim girl capped the now empty container that had recently held two loads of JJ’s cum. “So Ms. Galand gets to keep her job, right? She can hardly be in trouble now that you’ve joined us, Mrs. Abebe.” Marti snickered at how the woman’s name sounded like “a baby”, and wondered if the older woman could actually get pregnant. Then she realized that of course she could; her principal’s body had responded to JJ’s cum, which meant that she was fertile.

Ms. Galand -- Yvette -- gasped off to the side as she finished masturbating in her chair. “Ohh wow, that was hot! I’m going to have to go get a ‘morning after’ pill, though, with all that sperm in me. I kinda don’t want to, but I know I should. Does that make sense?”

Marti nodded. She had been on the receiving end of JJ’s pheromones just a few weeks ago, and knew that they really dulled your thought processes. She wondered if they had any long-term effects, perhaps contributing to her sudden impregnation kink.

Mrs. Abebe stood up, still shaky, fixed her clothing, and opened her eyes wide. “That was sperm? Oh, I am fertile right now! This was a dangerous thing for us to have done, Miss Everett.” She turned to Yvette. “I could never take such a pill, for that would be against God.” She caressed her midsection. “Whatever happens, happens, as He wills. And Ms. Galand will keep her job, yes.”

Marti felt a little thrill that she might have impregnated two women that day, including Rosie Lee in the morning ... maybe three, if Yvette didn’t go get that pill after all. She nibbled her lower lip, turned on again. “Okay, see you later!” she called out as she skipped out of the biology lab and pulled out her phone to message JJ.

Cum over after school?


Over the next week-and-a-half, Marti enticed JJ over for sex every day, filling up at least one condom each time, which, after he left, she emptied into her pill bottle for later sale to whatever fertile women Marti could find, making an average of about $40 per insemination. On school days, she’d always find new customers among the female students or faculty, as word had spread of her magic lotion, and different women became fertile as time passed. Some who had wrinkled their noses when they first smelled the “scented lotion” found it irresistible the next time.

On the weekends, she would find random women around town. She was just an enterprising young woman trying to sell her lotion -- not suss at all -- and her customers left very satisfied indeed...


Sorry not today

Y not (frowny face)? Marti sent back.

Study group thing JJ sent. Truth to tell, he was feeling a bit like a stud horse, with Marti jumping him every time they were alone. She was a sexy, gorgeous girl, but his eyes were starting to wander. Every day, different women hit on him, the expanding pupils of their eyes betraying their fertile bodies’ response to the chemical signals his teenage body was constantly putting out. Women came in all shapes and sizes, not just slim and cute like Marti, and he yearned to see them all naked. He felt like a jerk, but it was true.

Also, he had been counting days, and knew that Marti would probably be fertile again very soon. He wasn’t sure that he could trust her to have safe sex with him when her brain was all messed up by his pheromones. Compounding the issue, he was out of condoms and would have to go get more, but he had no money. Ironically, he was unaware that Marti now had several hundred dollars hidden away in her room from her ‘side business’.

“JJ! Your friend’s here!” he heard his mom call out.

“Come on up!” he yelled. He heard tromping feet, and then Russ Bannerman pushed his door open. The short, dark-haired boy had delicate, androgynous features, almost pretty for a boy. He was also alone.

“Just you?” JJ asked, craning his neck.

“Um ... yep,” Russ replied, checking his phone. “The others bailed.”

“Fuck! This project’s due tomorrow, Russ!”

Russ swung the door closed and it clicked behind him. “I know! Those assholes are just gonna sit back and let us do all the work, now that we’re down to the wire.”

“Damnit...” JJ sat on his bed and pulled out his notes. “Okay, so what info were you able to find on the Ottoman Empire?”

Russ joined him, scrolling through his phone. “They didn’t make furniture, I can tell you that.” He gave a sniff and giggled at his joke.

JJ paused. Over the last month-and-a-half he had been conditioned to be very aware of sniffling sounds. But Russ was a guy!

They sat, performing web searches while JJ wrote down as many facts as he could for their presentation. Russ kept sniffling, worrying JJ. “Allergies?” he asked his schoolmate hopefully.

When Russ turned to him, he saw that the boy’s pupils were blown out. “Huh?” he asked dumbly.

JJ was stunned. “What ... how...?” He regarded the slim-faced boy with his flat chest.

Russ looked at JJ adoringly. “Do you like me, JJ?”

“I ... guess...?”

Russ closed the gap between them, his mouth making a bee-line for JJ’s.

“Ack!” JJ rolled backwards, out of Russ’ reach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.