Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 19: Marti Starts Her New Business

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19: Marti Starts Her New Business - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Marti rushed into the living room. The naked hourglass figure of Agent Carmen Sandoval was still unconscious on the couch, her ass in the air. Marti’s older sister Lina was standing in the middle of the living room, hands on hips, waiting for an explanation.

Marti craned her neck toward the hallway leading to the downstairs bathroom and saw a shadow. “Come on out, JJ.”

The boy, now dressed, stepped out into the living room with an awkward grin on his face. “Oh, hey, Lina ... good to see you.”

“This your handiwork, Johnny Appleseed?” Lina gestured at the thoroughly fucked woman on the couch. “Knocking me up on our couch wasn’t good enough, you had to invite other women over to our house for the same treatment?”

Johnny Appleseed? I’ll have to remember that one for Dad, JJ thought to himself. He regarded the 18-year-old, looking so much like a slightly older, taller, and curvier version of her little sister. “Sorry, Lina, I needed Marti’s help. Um, Carmen here’s my school counselor, and she’s been acting very inappropriately toward me. We had to catch her doing it on video, and got a little...” He looked down at the inseminated secret agent. “ ... carried away.”

“Ohh...” Carmen moaned, her eyes fluttering open.

Marti took Lina’s arm and directed her toward the stairs. “It’s best that she doesn’t see you. She might be angry.”

Lina pulled free and turned back. “All the more reason for me to stay! Bitch, this kid is like half your age!” she spat at Carmen. “You’re fucking done at that school, you hear me?”

“Who ... are you?” Carmen moaned as she sat up. Then she noticed her state of undress. “Shit!” She dived for her shirt and pants, awkwardly trying to cover her nakedness.

Marti stepped forward. “That’s right ... get dressed and get out, before we call the cops, and you’d best get out of town quick, before we show them that video.”

The video ... Carmen remembered, as if in a dream, telling JJ and Marti secret things, things that would get her fired from the agency, much less her fake job at the school. She glanced at Marti’s phone.

JJ noticed and spoke up, “The video’s up in the cloud now, Carmen, and my dad’ll upload it to MeTube if you try anything.”

“Your dad’s in on this?” Lina whispered to him. “That’s pretty fucked up.” JJ shrugged.

Carmen, now haphazardly dressed, grabbed her shoes and bra from the floor and headed toward the door, her face burning. Twice now she had been tricked and fucked, and this time by a kid! She opened the door and took one last look back.

Lina flipped her the bird, while JJ and Marti gave her shit-eating grins. Carmen stepped out and slammed the door. She’d have to get to her hotel room and pack. This mission was over.


Lina looked closely at JJ, frowning. The last time she had seen him, he had seemed incredibly handsome and sexy, and now he was just ... plain. Why had she let this butterface knock her up, she wondered?

He caught her looking. “I seem less interesting now, huh? It happens.”

“But why?” Lina asked.

“Best you don’t know,” he replied enigmatically.

Marti came up and took his arm. “I’m so horny now ... you have any left for me?”

“Marti!” Lina looked at her, shocked.

“What, Lina? Do you not remember the foursome with Mom right there on the couch? I think we’re beyond propriety now, don’t you?”

Lina didn’t have anything to say to that. She just waved vaguely at the kids in exasperation and watched them run up the stairs. A few minutes later, Lina quietly followed them and listened at Marti’s door, where she heard her little sister gasping in pleasure.

“Ahh! Yeah, now lick lower, JJ, so it doesn’t get too sensitive ... mmm ... stick your tongue in ... yeeahh...”

Lina was getting horny herself listening to that, so she tiptoed to her own room to jill off. As she did, she thought about the hot JJ from a few weeks ago that had impregnated her, not the plain one that was now eating out her sister.


The next day, Marti brought JJ’s cum to school, consisting of the load she had extracted from Carmen’s pussy, plus the second one she had stolen from the condom he filled up with Marti afterward. Seeing how much semen was in the bottle, she realized that she could make multiple sales, not just to Ms. Galand!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.