Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 18

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Marti takes JJ’s sperm for examination, and JJ and Carmen have a conversation.


Previously, on Sniffle:

JJ regarded the sexy counselor. It would be so easy to just tell her to pull down those tight slacks and ride his cock to heaven, he mused.

He opened the door and strode away, leaving Ms. Diego, aka Agent Carmen Sandoval, shaking her head. The kid definitely looked like his old man, and handsome, she thought.

Carmen figured she would have to call JJ in again ... there was something about the boy that compelled her to see him once more...

Marti squatted and let JJ’s semen drip out of her and into the bottle. Then she went and put the container into her lunch bag in the fridge.

JJ got a call. “Oh, hey Dad! What’s new?”

Cue theme music.


“Ms. Galand?”

The short, fit woman behind the desk looked up from her notes. “Hm? Oh, hello, Marti, what can I do for you?” The thirty-year-old biology teacher tucked a strand of her dirty blonde hair behind her ear and noticed that her student was wearing a sundress that showed off her slim legs today, with the bright colors that the cute teen seemed to prefer. The woman shook her head ... she really needed to stop macking on her students or she’d get in trouble!

Marti took out a pill bottle. “Could you please help me with this?”

“I’m not a pharmacist, Marti ... you need to talk to a doctor.”

The girl looked shy. “It’s not medicine, it’s ... a sample.” She turned the bottle a little and Ms. Galand could see some sort of liquid inside.

She squinted at it. “Of what?”

Marti looked around the classroom, which was empty during lunch hour. She had locked the door as she came in, to make sure they weren’t overheard. “It’s sperm.”

“Sperm! Why ... Marti...!”

“Pleeaase, Ms. Galand! There’s something weird about it, and I was hoping you could tell me what, with a microscope, or some sort of test?”

The teacher almost sent her away, but Marti was one of her better students, and she seemed earnest about this. “Well, okay, Marti ... bring it over to the microscope.” The teacher took the bottle, popped it open, and then used a dropper to transfer a small amount to a slide. Her nose itched, and she gave an instinctive sniff.

She prepared the slide, slid it under the microscope, and had a look. After a few seconds, she backed off and motioned for the girl to do the same. While she did that, Ms. Galand picked up the open bottle and sniffed the contents more directly. She suddenly felt odd, light-headed. Why had she done that, she wondered? One of the first rules of working with an unknown substance was that you never smelled it directly; you instead used your hand to waft the scent toward you, and only if that was required!

“Ms. Galand?” Marti was looking at her now.

“Um ... Marti ... as you can see, the sperm sample seems quite normal ... oh, not that you’ve seen many magnified sperm samples, I guess?” The teacher giggled and handed back the bottle.

“Are you feeling okay, Ms. Galand?”

“Call me Yvette, Marti.” She reached up and caressed the girl’s cheek. So pretty, she thought.

“Yvette, did you touch the sperm?” As the teacher shook her head, Marti realized, “Oh, you smelled it! It works without him actually being here?”

“Him? Him who?” Yvette shook her head and blinked, feeling quite unlike herself.

Marti considered as she nibbled her lower lip. “So the sperm just looks normal, huh? Give it another sniff.”

Yvette couldn’t help herself as her student held out the pill bottle. She leaned forward and breathed JJ’s pheromones directly into her nasal cavity, where they rushed up, penetrated her brain tissue, and insinuated themselves into several key hormone-producing locations, as well as her pleasure center. “Oh my...” she breathed out. Her nipples had suddenly become very hard.

Marti noticed that her teacher’s pupils had expanded, making her pale gray eyes seem almost black. “You should taste it,” she said, extracting a little of the pearlescent substance with her pinkie finger.

As Yvette looked at it, her mouth began to water, but her scientific mind rebelled against the idea. Something was wrong here, she realized.

“How about this?” Marti spread the semen along her own lips and then moved forward to kiss the older woman.

Yvette didn’t move away. At the touch of Marti’s lips to hers, she kissed the cute student back passionately. As they lip wrestled, Yvette tasted the semen as it slipped into her own mouth. Instantly, a small orgasm washed over her. “Mm! Mmmh!” she moaned into Marti’s mouth as they continued the lip lock.

Marti pulled back lustily. “Take off your pants and get up on the desk, Ms ... Yvette.”

Yvette obeyed quickly, wanting more of that pleasure. She slipped off her shoes, trousers, and panties before hopping up to sit on her desk, her legs wide and inviting.

Marti took another drop of JJ’s cum, touched it to her own lips again, and then moved between her hot teacher’s strong thighs to kiss her once more. As before, the woman gasped in pleasure as another small orgasm ran through her at the taste of JJ’s seed. Continuing the kiss, Marti moved her fingers to Yvette’s sex. Finding the woman wet and ready, Marti dipped her index finger into the pill container, slathered it with JJ’s semen, and then directed that digit straight into Ms. Galand’s hot, fertile cunt.

“Mmfcckkk!!” Yvette screamed into Marti’s mouth as JJ’s seed was absorbed into her ripe reproductive system and she came hard.

“Lay back,” Marti directed the woman, and the teacher knocked her notes off of her desk as she quickly complied. Taking another fingerful of semen from the bottle, Marti made sure that the woman saw as she slathered it onto her own tongue before she brought her mouth forward and pressed it against Yvette’s drooling pussy. When she dipped her sperm-covered tongue into the fertile woman, her teacher screamed out in pleasure as another orgasm ripped through her overheated body.

“Ahhffuucckkk!! Martiii!”

Marti licked up Yvette’s sudden burst of pussy juice. “Mmff! Shit! Sshh! You’re gonna get fucking fired!” She climbed onto the desk to kiss the woman again as she extracted the last of JJ’s cum with her finger, which she then directed it into her teacher’s primed baby furnace, making her cum hard again.

“MmmMM! Mrrttii! Fcckkk!” she screamed into her student’s mouth as she writhed underneath her.

Finally, they broke the kiss and Yvette relaxed, practically melting into her desk. “That stuff ... is amazing! You could sell it and make a fortune.”

Marti thought for a moment. “Really? How much would you pay for that again?”

Yvette rubbed her own breasts through her blouse and bra. Her nipples were still so hard! “I ... I guess $50? I haven’t cum like that in a while. I should be really worried about all that sperm inside me, but I’m not. Maybe it has antianxietal properties?”

Marti shrugged. “Maybe? I’ll see if I can get some more tonight, if you bring the money tomorrow.”

“I’d like that,” Yvette sighed. “Can I kiss you again, Marti? This is so wrong...”

Marti smiled and frenched her teacher for a few more minutes before she had to go. Then she got a call from JJ. She decided that she was definitely not going to tell him about what had just happened; he’d just be worried about more possible babies.

She swiped the screen and brought the phone to her ear. “What’s up, lover?” she asked sultrily.


After school it started to rain. Agent Carmen Sandoval pulled her car out of the school parking lot and had only driven about a half mile before she saw a familiar figure walking along the sidewalk, shoulders hunched against the sudden downpour. She pulled over next to him and rolled down the window. “Hey, JJ!”

His face lit up as he spied hers. Despite herself, she felt her heart give a little thrill, but then shook off the momentary feeling. This was a prime opportunity to get some answers from the kid about his biological dad, the fugitive known as Casanova, or John. She reached over and opened the passenger door. “Get in! I’ll drive you home.”

He looked hesitant. “You sure? Don’t want you getting in trouble.” Water dripped down his forehead and nose.

“Just get in!” she urged him, and he did, closing the door behind him. “Seatbelt!” she advised him before pulling back onto the road.

“Thanks, Ms. Diego. It’s really coming down hard!”

“No problem. Where we headed?” she asked.

“Left here.”

She kept glancing at the handsome boy. “Sooo ... while I have you captive...”

He looked at her, alarmed.

“Joke, JJ! While we’re together, I just want to continue our discussion about your biological father.” She gave him a reassuring smile.

He smiled back shyly. “Oh, Dad! I spoke to him just yesterday. Turn right up here.”

She gave a slight sniffle. The rain kicked up so much dust, she thought. “So your dad lives in town?”

“No, I’m actually not sure what city he’s in now. I spoke to him on the phone.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.