Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 17: Hangin' Out With Marti After School

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17: Hangin' Out With Marti After School - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Period’s done! Cum over 4 fun after school?

JJ hadn’t seen Marti in a few days and he missed her. Sure! he sent back as he returned to Ms. Diego’s office, as ordered.

The gorgeous Latina had a couple extra buttons open on her tight blouse today, and seemed to have trouble concentrating after being ensconced in the small office with JJ for a few minutes.

“Um ... JJ...” she began again, and blinked, “what was I saying?”

“I don’t know, Ms. Diego.” He regarded the sexy counselor. It would be so easy to just tell her to pull down those tight slacks and ride his cock to heaven, he mused, but while he was quite attracted to the stern-looking, golden-skinned woman, he only had a few minutes before his next class, and the office walls didn’t look like they’d muffle her cries of pleasure. He imagined old Mrs. Abrogast, the principal, bursting into the room just as he filled up Ms. Diego’s fertile pussy with his cum, and carefully adjusted the erection in his jeans.

Carmen consulted her notes. “Oh, yes, you talked to Sally after we spoke last? She said you told her to stay away from you, but you told me she had already been doing that for weeks.”

He could hardly tell the counselor that he told Sally that after taking a naked video of the girl for leverage and painting her face with his cum! He thought quickly...”Uh, yeah, Ms. Diego ... talking to you brought it all back, so I figured I’d best make sure that she was going to stay away, instead of just leaving it and hoping.” He looked expectantly at the pretty older woman and found her staring at his face. “Ms. Diego?”

“Hm?”

“Was that all you wanted?”

She paused at the suggestively worded question, and then concentrated and checked her notes again. “Oh ... you mentioned your father last time.”

“Did I?” JJ scratched his head.

“‘Let bygones be bygones’ ... you said it was your dad’s saying.” She sniffled. Why was the air conditioning in her room so bad, she wondered? It was so hot! She unhooked another button on her blouse, allowing her blue bra to play peekaboo and momentarily distracting JJ.

“Umm ... oh, my stepdad, Aaron.”

Carmen scribbled in her notes. “Stepdad ... so, your biological dad...?”

Then the bell rang, and JJ was up and out of her office like a shot. He was definitely going to need Marti’s help with his erection later!


“Come on! Before Lina gets home!” Marti pulled him up the stairs to her room.

Once there, she started to pull off her sundress, but JJ stopped her. “Maybe we could just talk for a bit?”

She paused, searching his face. “Oh, sure, JJ ... I’m sorry, I’m like a kid with a new toy.” She gave him a cute grin and they sat on her bed.

He told her about finally finishing with Sally, his bully, filming her for leverage and then blowing his load all over her face, and Marti high-fived him after they watched the video. He also mentioned the unexpected sex with his teacher the other day and got another high five. Then he recounted his dad’s latest adventure, which ended with the man staying at a brothel.

“That’s amazing, JJ! You think I’ll get to meet your dad one day?”

“I dunno. He has to move around a lot. Um, some government agents are after him because of what he can do.”

Marti’s eyes were like saucers. “Shit, imagine if they got your dad to do spy stuff ... or you! You could seduce enemy agents and get intel on anything!”

JJ considered. “Except the government might kill us trying to figure out how our pheromones work; mass produce it so any of their people could use them. It’s too dangerous.”

Marti nodded.

JJ lay back on the bed. “So what have you been up to?”

She lay back next to him. “Ol’ Bill’s been messaging Mom, trying to convince her to take him back. She told him to fuck off forever.”

“Nice.”

“JJ?”

“Hm?”

“That video really turned me on. Can we fuck now?”

JJ turned to look at her, laying next to him. She was practically vibrating! “Oh! Uh, yeah!”

“Cool!” Marti reached over, unzipped his jeans, and fished JJ’s hardening cock out. “Mmm...” she moaned as she took it into her mouth.

After sucking him to full hardness, she unfastened and pulled down his jeans. As he pulled his t-shirt off, she climbed astride his erection and slipped it inside her wet pussy. He helped pull the slim girl’s sundress off as she rode him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.