Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 16: The Inevitable Occurs, Twice

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16: The Inevitable Occurs, Twice - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Mom’s period came, Lina’s didn’t

JJ stared at Marti’s message. Did that mean...? He started to type back, but then his phone rang.

“Figured you’d have questions,” Marti told him. “Our periods are super synced, remember? Mom’s actually arrived on the weekend, like mine, but I didn’t see her pad in the trash. I just came right out and asked them both today.”

“So Lina...”

“Yeah, she’s pretty sure you knocked her up. Said she felt weird about a week after our orgy, with a weird pinching above her stomach, about where her uterus would be. I’m so happy, JJ!”

He sat down on his bed. “You’re ... happy?”

“Sure! I’m gonna be an auntie, my stupid sister’s gonna get all big and bloated so I’ll be the pretty one ... what’s not to love?”

He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “I’m 16, Marti! How am I gonna take care of a baby?”

“Heh, that’s the best part! She’s gonna tell her boyfriend it’s his. You’re off the hook!”

Relief flooded through him. “Oh shit. I just about had a heart attack!” But, he realized, even if Lina lied about the parentage, he would still know that he was a dad at 16 ... no, he’d be 17 by the time the kid would be born. His head was swimming and he felt hot.

“I gotta go, Marti.” He hung up.


The next morning, JJ heard the sound of someone vomiting in the bathroom as he went by in the hall. He knocked on the closed door.

“What?!” It was JJ’s sister, Regan.

“You okay?”

“GO ‘WAY! This is your fault, JJ! Oh, God ... uhgghkkkk! Urgghhl!”

His fault, he wondered? “I haven’t had the flu since last year!” he called back through the door. Hearing no response, he shook his head and went to go use the downstairs bathroom.

Regan knelt, slumped over the toilet. She knew that this wasn’t the flu, not after she missed her period a couple of weeks ago. JJ’s sperm, pushed deep inside her fertile vagina by her own fingers a month previous, while her brain had been unknowingly discombobulated by exposure to her half-brother’s pheromones, had made sure that her next period would not be arriving as scheduled. Implanted in the lining of her womb, their fertilized egg grew slowly, gradually modifying her body chemistry to prepare it for what was to come.


John woke to the wonderful sensation of his cock being sucked. He opened his eyes to see the slim Indo-American Rani surrounding his member with her mouth.

She pulled off of him with a loud smack. “I missed you last night, John. Mistress Marla’s busy, so I don’t think she’ll mind if I wake you up?” He shook his head and she climbed astride his hips, lining his hard cock up with her shaved wetness. He easily slipped inside her.

“Ooh, John, you always feel so good.” She was going to ask him to pull out this time, but he had filled her up with his seed so many times over the previous few days that it seemed a silly request. What was that saying? ‘No point in closing the barn door after the horse has escaped.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.