Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 15: Both John and JJ Learn a Bit About Dominance

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15: Both John and JJ Learn a Bit About Dominance - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

JJ was going to do something potentially very stupid. Given how strongly Brooklyn had reacted to his pheromones after he got all sweaty running to Marti’s house, JJ made sure to covertly sit behind Sally, his bully, on the bleachers right after they finished their long distance run in P.E. class. He figured this would be a relatively safe way to find out if she was fertile now. It had been a month, so chances were good, if he hadn’t knocked her up the previous month, anyway.

He watched the tall girl’s back, his eyes falling to the curve of her waist through her t-shirt, and remembered when she had pulled her top off, revealing her relatively small breasts on her larger frame. He remembered her riding him, making him cum inside her because he thought she had been in charge...

... but now he knew that HE had been the one in charge. His pheromones had overwhelmed his bully’s sensibilities, turning her into a wanton slut.

He saw her raise her head and then she sniffed audibly.

“JJ?” She turned toward him, and he could see that her pupils were already dilating. “Oh, JJ...”

As she reached for him, he stood up. “You, me, your place, after school, right?”

JJ enjoyed the dull look on his tormentor’s face as she smiled, “Yeah, okay, JJ.”


Sally let JJ into her house and he experienced deja vu from when she had practically raped him the previous month. “We alone?” he asked her. She nodded. “Take off your clothes, Sally.”

They were still in her living room, but she quickly complied, first removing her tight sweater and then her jeans. JJ pulled his pants down as she removed her bra and panties.

He looked at the now naked, tall, curly brown-haired young woman who had taken his innocence in more ways than one, and decided that he didn’t really find her all that attractive anymore, whether it was from all the sex he’d had with prettier, sexier women in the last few weeks, or because he knew that she had no power over him anymore. Sally’s years-long torment of him may have caused him to be naturally attracted to pushy women, he realized, but she wasn’t pushy now. He had initiated today’s encounter with a full head of steam, and she had backed down. He pulled out his phone and turned on the camera.

Her eyes went wide. “JJ...!”

“Shut up! If you want this...” he pointed to his half-hard cock, “you’ll do what I say.”

She sniffled, though whether it was because of his scent or her trying to hold back tears, JJ couldn’t say; he didn’t care one way or the other. “Yes, JJ,” she whimpered.

He moved the camera closer, scanning from her face, down her pale chest, over her trimmed pussy, and down to her feet. “Get on your knees.” As she knelt, the camera panned back up to her boobs and then her face.

“You want this?” He pointed to his cock again as she stared from the camera down to his hardening member.

“I ... yes, JJ...”

“Tell me what you want, Sally. Be detailed.”

“I ... want you to ... to put your cock in my ... my pussy.” She looked like she was about to cry.

He pulled the camera back. “So you, the girl who bullied me for years, admit that you want me to fuck you?”

“Yes ... please, JJ...”

He put his phone away. “Remember that I have that video, and it’s in my MeCloud. You took what you wanted from me last time. Now you get what I give you, and then you stay the hell away from me, or that goes public. Got it?”

“ ... yes, JJ.”

“Now suck on this.” He shoved his chubby at her face and she opened her mouth, her eyes widening. Soon she was licking and sucking on his cock as he thrust it into her mouth.

After a few minutes of her sucking on his cock, he asked, “You want my cum, bitch?”

Unable to talk or even nod her head with him thrusting into her mouth, she gave him a thumbs-up. She couldn’t believe how wet her pussy was, or how hard her nipples.

“Close your eyes.” He pulled his cock back and, confused, she did as he commanded, afraid to do anything else.

She heard him grunt. Hot cum splashed over one of her eyelids and she flinched. Another grunt, and then the other eyelid was covered. Then her chin, nose, and forehead. He had given her a facial!

“Don’t move!”

She held still, her eyes still closed, as JJ retrieved his phone and took a few pictures of her face, dripping with his cum. Then he put the device away and pulled his pants back up.

“We’re done, slut. You can lick that up if you want to cum.” Then she heard him leave.

JJ strode home with a huge smile on his face. He had dodged a bullet when Sally’s last period had come, and he wasn’t about to roll the dice by fucking her pussy again. Knocking her up and possibly having to marry her? A fate worse than death.

Back in her living room, Sally licked some of JJ’s semen that had dripped down to her lips and immediately had a small orgasm. “Ohh fucckk...” she moaned. She used a finger to wipe one eye and then sucked on it, which gave her another small cum.

It still wasn’t as good as when JJ had cum inside her, she realized. She wiped the other eye and inspected the dangerous substance coating her finger. After having unprotected sex with JJ the previous month, she had been lucky to get her last period. What she was contemplating was dangerous...

... but her pussy was throbbing...

Just a little, she told herself, and brought the sperm-covered digit down to her clit, feeling little sparks of pleasure from the contact. But it still wasn’t good enough! She moved that finger between her wet, open pussy lips and pushed it inside.

“Ughaa...” she grunted as a larger orgasm blossomed from that contact. Yes, that was what she wanted -- needed! She moved that finger back up to her face and wiped her forehead, and then quickly shoved that spermy digit right up inside her, cumming hard again. “Oh-hh!” The seed that JJ had left on and around her nose quickly joined their brethren as Sally fell onto her back, her hips tilting upward with the age-old female instinct to try to give her man’s sperm the best chance it could to impregnate her.

Finally out of sperm, Sally moved her fingers to her clit and massaged it fiercely. She arched her back as she achieved one final orgasm, and the second-hand semen that had managed to flow all the way to the back of her vagina engulfed her spasming cervix. Her reproductive system slurped up some of that rich seed and deposited it safely within her fertile and ready womb.

“Mmm...” she moaned as she lay there, totally relaxed and uncaring of the danger she had put herself in.


“John, my office, please,” the proprietress of the house said as she poked her head into the brothel’s staff lounge. John had been lying on the couch there, gathering his strength for later, when the slim, dark-skinned Rani would finish her shift and return to him for another romp in the hay. The Indian girl was the latest fertile “lady of the night” that he had convinced to allow him to board with for a few days, extending his stay in the huge, amazing house.

He leapt to his feet and followed the older woman up to the third floor, admiring the steel-eyed redhead’s body in her customary attire of a black corset with red vertical piping, long black gloves, a short flared skirt, and dark fishnet stockings. She reminded him of the actress Frances Fisher, though, of course, younger; he figured the boss was in her early 40’s, maybe.

He followed her into her ... office?! There was a dark hardwood desk in the corner, sure, but there was also a metal swing with black leather straps hanging in the center of the room, and a bench in another corner, also with straps. Whips and dildos of all shapes and sizes hung on the walls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.