Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 14: John Goes to Fucking Heaven

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14: John Goes to Fucking Heaven - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

On the way home, JJ got a call from an unknown number. He almost let it go to voicemail by reflex, but he had been expecting such a call for almost 2 weeks.

“Hello?”

“JJ! It’s John--Dad.”

“Dad!”

“Sorry it took me so long to call, buddy. Had to find a woman willing to buy me a prepaid phone. You wouldn’t believe where I ended up! Well, I’ll tell you that story in a bit. How’s it been going with your new life?”

JJ had reached home by this point, and he rushed into his room before telling his dad about all that had been happening.

“Ha! I remember my first party,” the older man told him. “Viagra would have come in handy! Only managed to get it up a couple times, so a few ladies left frustrated. One took me home and kept me in bed for the entire weekend to make it up to her.”

“Um, Dad...” JJ said, “you said that women lose interest once they stop being fertile, but I have a friend, Marti, and she still likes me. Like, likes me, not just sex with me.”

“Yeah? Well, you’re a great guy, JJ. I’ve learned to move on pretty quickly after the lady and I have fun, so never really got to know them well enough to see, I guess.”

JJ thought that there was something wrong with that explanation, but couldn’t put his finger on it. “So you said I wouldn’t believe where you are?” he asked.


One week ago...

“Where you at, fucker? Come out, come out, wherever you are!”

John dashed between two houses. The man searching for him had come home to find his new bride getting filled up with John’s sperm on their marital bed. The husband lost his shit and pulled his gun safe out, and John barely had time to pull up his pants, grab his shirt and dive out the second floor window before a shot whizzed by his head. One slide down the porch overhang and he was rolling from the drop to the grass so that he wouldn’t break his ankle. This wasn’t his first rodeo! Then he was weaving down the lane, doing his best to not provide an opportune target for the cuckolded man.

After a few more blocks, he heard his hunter calling out as he got closer.

“Fuck fuck fuck...” John muttered as he dove into a backyard. Looking quickly, he spied that the back door of the property’s large house was ajar, and ran in.

“Customers come in the front, fellah!” said a middle-aged Black lady as she bustled about her large kitchen, frying something that smelled damn good.

“Okay...” he replied, heading through another door into the main part of the house. Then he stopped short.

Before him was a lounge, with red velvet and gold highlights along the walls and a dark purple carpet. There were a number of women here, most sitting in sumptuous divans or settees, wearing low-cut, tight outfits, a couple in bikinis, and one wearing nothing but lingerie as she pulled an obviously aroused man toward some stairs leading up.

“Is this ... a brothel?”

“Sure is, cutie!” said a curvy, curly-haired blonde woman as she came up alongside him. “I see you’re eager to get upstairs.” She nodded at his shirt, which was still in his hands.

“Oh, uh, yeah...” John quickly pulled his shirt on and looked again at the pretty twentysomething woman next to him in a dark red dress that clung tightly to her curves in a way that made John wish he was that dress.

She sniffled and got closer. “Darlin’, you wanna come up to my room and discuss monetary matters? You can call me Honey.” As John watched her eyes, he noted the telltale sign of a fertile female reacting to his pheromones as her pupils expanded.

“Oh, actually, Honey, I forgot my wallet, and my name’s John. Can we still ... talk?”

She took a deep breath, unable to help herself, and giggled. “Yeah, we’ll see if we can’t work something out, John.” Then she took his hand and pulled him up the stairs. John enjoyed watching her shapely butt bobbling about in that dress as she went, as well as the strong calves of her shapely legs.

On the second floor there were several gaudily-wallpapered corridors lined with doors. She guided him through one and closed the door behind them. The room was small, with a queen bed, a bureau with a mirror, and a chest of drawers. Honey guided him to the bed.

She sat next to him, her green eyes now almost completely black from his scent. “You know,” she said coquettishly, “you’re new, so maybe first one’s free?” She stared into his eyes.

“I’d like that,” John replied, and he moved forward to kiss her. She glommed her mouth to his, clacking their teeth together in her overeagerness.

“Oops!” She pulled back and they rubbed at their mouths. “I don’t know what it is about you, John, but I just wanna eat you up!”

“Speaking of which...” John unfastened his belt and pulled down his jeans.

“Mmm...” Honey hummed, and slid to her knees to take his hard cock into her mouth.

“Yeah...” John sighed as he lay back on the bed. After cumming in the newlywed’s pussy just before his mad dash for life, he wasn’t going to cum again quickly, so he enjoyed Honey’s expert oral talent for a few minutes until he was sure that her thought processes were nice and scrambled. “Hey, Honey, stop for a sec, okay?”

“Mm?” Her eyes, all blown-out from his scent, looked almost innocent.

“I need a place to stay for a while, sweets. You think you can put me up for a few days?”

She stood up and pulled her dress over her head, revealing a nice lacy red bra and matching g-string. “You give me that fucking cock right now and I’ll do whatever you want, John.” She pulled down her g-string and clambered into his lap, rubbing the lips of her very wet pussy along his stiff member.

“Deal, then,” John agreed and held her round hips steady with one hand as the other steered the head of his bare cock into her sweltering pussy.

“Ohh fuuuck...” she moaned as she embedded herself onto his hardness. “I ... I really should be using a condom at this time of the month -- I can’t take the pill -- but promise you’ll pull out, John?”

As he unfastened Honey’s bra and gazed at her beautiful round breasts, he responded, “I won’t cum inside unless you want me to, baby.”

Accepting that altered agreement, Honey pulled John’s face to one of her wide nipples as she started to ride him, gasping in pleasure, her mind and body overwhelmed by the effect of his scent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.