Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

JJ get over here right now!

JJ read Marti’s message as he walked home from school. What’s up? he sent back. Then, after no immediate reply, he thought that maybe Marti’s stepdad had come back, and ran straight to her house.

Out of breath, he rang the bell and knocked loudly. “Marti?!” he yelled between huffs.

The door flew open, revealing the cute, slim, auburn Marti and her less cute blonde friend Brooklyn, with her black-rimmed glasses.

“What’s going on?” he asked breathlessly.

“Get in here!” Marti ordered him as she grabbed his arm.

“Him again, Marti?” Brooklyn asked. “He’s even less attractive all sweaty like ... uhm...”

As JJ watched the plain blonde, he saw her nostrils flare and then she swayed on her feet. He moved forward to take her arm to keep her from falling over.

“Whoa ... umm ... I feel weird...” she said.

JJ turned to Marti. “Did ... did you call me over for her?”

“Fuck yeah!” Marti replied. “I didn’t like how she dissed you last time, and her period started a couple weeks ago so she’s ready for you.”

“Ready?” Brooklyn parroted, her pupils opening wide as JJ’s scent permeated her brain. “Oh, you’re kinda hot, JJ ... how did I not notice before?” She snuggled her face into the crook of his neck.

Despite himself, JJ could feel his cock getting hard. Brooklyn wasn’t as pretty as Marti, but she wasn’t ugly either, and he could feel the 15-year-old’s A-cup breasts pressing into his chest through her t-shirt and bra. He asked Marti, “Is your mom or Lina here?”

“Lina’s out with her boyfriend. Mom’s not due back from work for a couple hours. Come on, up to my room.” Marti urged him as she mounted the stairs.

As JJ and Brooklyn followed her, JJ felt a stab of jealousy. Lina had a boyfriend? He shook his head ... well, of course a beautiful senior like her had one! He had no ownership over Marti’s older sister, so why was he feeling proprietary?

Because he had fucked her and she might be having his baby, he realized. His cock gave a twitch at that thought.

They entered Marti’s room and she closed the door behind them. Brooklyn, overwhelmed with JJ’s scent, was practically hanging off of him. “Ooh, I want ... I want...” She started to kiss JJ’s neck.

“Yeah, I know what you want,” Marti said as she reached around and unfastened her friend’s jeans.

Brooklyn immediately froze up. “No, Marti ... I ... no...”

Marti stopped trying to pull her friend’s jeans off. “A little help, JJ?”

JJ was torn, but ultimately his lower head won out. Marti wasn’t wrong that Brooklyn had dissed him when they first met, and he was a bit sore about it. He took the blonde’s face in his hands, looking at her blown out irises. “You wanna just kiss for a bit, Brooklyn?” At her nod, he moved forward and pressed his lips to hers. He actually hadn’t done much kissing, considering all the sex he’d had in the last month or so, so the change was nice. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and he felt his cock get harder.

“MmMM!” Brooklyn’s satisfied hum rose an octave and became alarmed as Marti pulled the girl’s shirt up and unfastened her bra while she was distracted. She pulled back. “Marti... !” Then she moaned as JJ moved his own face lower and fastened his mouth to one of the blonde’s hard nipples surrounded by wide pink areolae. “Oh, Goddd...”

JJ palmed the breast he was sucking on. They were small, smaller than Marti’s. ‘You think they’ll get bigger when they’re full of milk?’ echoed in his head again. Goddamnit, Marti, he thought ... was that line going to compel him to try to impregnate every woman he was with from now on?

JJ pulled back and saw that Brooklyn was totally naked now. Marti had succeeded in pulling down the girl’s jeans after all, as well as pulling her shirt up and off while JJ had distracted her.

He couldn’t help but admire the blonde’s pale skin, with a slight pooch around her midsection. Brooklyn was no hardbody, but every woman was different, and her pear shape seemed to suit her. He quickly removed his own clothes, causing Brooklyn’s eyes to widen as she beheld his swollen manhood.

“I’ve ... I’ve never ... Marti... ?” The blonde looked lost.

Marti took her friend’s hand and directed her to the bed. “She’s a virgin,” she advised JJ as she lay Brooklyn down on her back. “Be gentle, okay?”

JJ fished a condom out of his wallet. When Marti saw it she said, “Nope! A woman’s first time should be all natural.”

He looked at her. “I’m not going to impregnate your friend, Marti.”

“Just pull out.”

“You gonna let me pull out?” She hadn’t with Zara, the woman from the mall they had double-teamed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.