Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

“So, spill,” Marti demanded as they walked back to the park that was their usual meeting place.

JJ’s pheromones had just affected some random woman at the mall, and he and Marti had taken her into a baby changing washroom and fucked her brains out. It was like the most ridiculous of porn videos, but it had actually happened, and now Marti knew that something bizarre was going on.

“I ... have pheromones...” JJ began.

“What are those?”

He pulled out his phone and searched it up, not actually knowing the real definition, which turned out to be, “Small molecules released by organisms that act as chemical signals to induce certain behaviors in other organisms.” An example was scents that attract animals to each other for mating.

“You ... have these?” Marti stepped close to him and took a big sniff, and then looked skeptical.

“It only works when you’re fertile,” he explained. “Do you not remember the foursome with your mom and sister?”

She considered. “We were really grateful to you for helping us to kick my rapist stepdad out the door.”

“Uh huh ... and what about when you pulled my dick out right in front of your friends Gwen and, uh...” He had forgotten the plain blonde’s name.

“Brooklyn?”

“Yeah, her. Brooklyn must not have been fertile, so she took off when things got sexual, but Gwen stuck around, despite not liking guys.”

Marti thought for a moment. “I was so horny that day, thinking about you, but I only wanted to introduce you to my friends, not jump you right then and there.”

“Exactly! Once you smelled me, you went fucking crazy, literally.”

She stopped walking. “Wait ... so you knew that would happen? You took advantage of me?”

He turned to face her. “No! I didn’t know how it all worked then. My dad told me...”

“Your dad knows?!”

“My real dad, who recently visited me for the first time and explained it all ... he has these pheromones as well. That was the day before I came over and you all kicked Bill out, also literally.” JJ noticed they were just standing in the middle of the sidewalk, so he tilted his head to signal that they should start walking again.

As they continued, Marti screwed her face up, thinking hard. “So ... you used your ... pheromones ... to convince Mom and Lina to kick Bill out, and then you fucked them both while they were fertile?”

“I tried to convince your mom to use a condom, but she wouldn’t let me. My stuff tends to make women, well, dumb? Then you practically begged me to knock up your sister.” JJ could feel his cock hardening at the thought.

Marti’s face reddened. “Yeah, I do remember that. I think I may have an impregnation fetish now, thanks to you.”

“Yeah, I noticed with Zara! You were all, ‘You think these’re gonna grow when they’re full of milk?’ while you were playing with her boobs. Jesus!”

She smiled. “Heh. So, you didn’t take advantage of me.” Then she gave a little frown. “I’m sorry I thought that, JJ.” They had reached the park, and she turned and gave him a hug. Then she felt his hard-on pressing into her. “Hm ... too bad there are people around...”

He pulled back to look at her face. “So you still want to have sex with me, even without the pheromones? My dad said that women just lose interest when they’re no longer fertile.”

She considered for a moment. “Did your dad do anything nice for his ‘lovers’, or did he just fuck them?”

“I ... don’t know. I haven’t had a chance to have a real conversation with him, other than when he explained how it all works.” Then at Marti’s confused look, he told her about his and his dad’s competing pheromones.

“Well, that’s fucked up,” she said when he was done. “You should be able to hug your dad. Mine died when I was six ... I would give anything to hug him one more time.”

“Gotta shovel?”

“Ew! JJ!” She punched him in the arm, but with a little smile on her face.

They sat for a while, enjoying the afternoon Spring sun. “So, was I your first?” Marti finally asked him.

Then JJ told her the story about Sally and her years of abuse, with the turnaround a few weeks ago due to his new ability.

“I think I want to punch her in the boob,” Marti said, her jaw tense. “What a fucking bitch. Too bad I don’t go to your school.”

JJ thought that maybe that was a good thing. Sally was far larger than skinny Marti.

He thought for a little, and then decided to come clean and tell her about Jacinda’s party, with the six senior students who jumped him, and then Jacinda’s mother the next morning. “I don’t want you to think I’m keeping anything from you,” he told Marti. “I think you might be my best -- well, only friend.”

“Aw, JJ...” she said with an awkward smile. “Sooo...” she started counting on her fingers, “ ... Sally, me, Gwen, my mom, my sister, six senior girls at that party, and then one of their mothers ... oh, and Zara earlier.” She was holding up 2 fingers, having surpassed 10. “That’s 12 women you might have impregnated, in how long?”

JJ thought. “3 1/2 weeks, I guess? I’m in big fuckin’ trouble, aren’t I?”

Marti scrunched up her brow as she calculated. “24 days, so one every 2 days or so, on average? Yeah. I read recently that, depending on when in a women’s fertile cycle you have sex with her, it’s about a 10-30% chance of success. Even on the low end, 12 tries with a 10% chance is not bad odds for at least one baby, JJ.”

“Oh, shit,” he said, and dropped his head into his hands.

Marti rubbed his back and shoulders. “Maybe you’ll get lucky and have a low sperm count. Also, there’s no saying whether any of those women will take the morning after pill, have miscarriages, or get abortions.”

He looked at her. “Did you or your family take Plan B, or are they likely to abort?”

“We didn’t, and no, we wouldn’t, or at least Mom wouldn’t. Christian upbringing, y’know.”

“Ugh,” he dropped his head back into his hands.

“I’m really horny now, talking about makin’ babies,” she revealed. “Maybe we can have some fun over in the bushes?”

He stood up. “Actually, I should get home. My head’s killing me now, thinking about all those possible babies, and I’m still a junior in high school. That okay?”

She stood up. “Yep ... just don’t blow me off again, alright? I understand that you thought I wouldn’t like you anymore, but now you know that’s not true.” She gave him another hug.

“Okay ... thanks Marti,” he replied, and then headed home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.