Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

“A baby might need to get in here.”

This story is the property of the author. It may be redistributed, copied and stored without changes, though it is not to be used by commercial entities. Using this material in any commercial publication, including websites, without the express permission of the author, will be followed up with legal action. This fictional story was written for the entertainment of adults and should not be viewed by those under the legal age.

This is a story of casual, unprotected sex, and is a work of fiction. In real life, use a condom, damnit! Unwanted babies, HIV and all sorts of lesser sexual diseases await the idiot who “dips his wick” or “rides the rod” without protection.


Sniffle, Chapter 11 (mfF, bi, mc, nc, oral, impreg?, reluc) by Krosis of the Collective (krosisofthecollective@gmail.com)


JJ tried to sneak in through the side door after staying out all night, but his stepfather Aaron heard him on the stairs and came out of the kitchen. “JJ? You just getting in now?”

“Um, yes...” JJ replied, uncertainly.

Aaron looked around conspiratorially, keeping his voice low. “You’re a man now, huh? Please tell me you wrapped it up.”

JJ, surprised, responded, “Um ... yep.” He HAD put on a condom when he had the chance, so that wasn’t a straight lie; it was, however, a lie of omission due to Jacinda’s mother then removing said condom before she rode him to her own insemination that morning, not to mention the up to 6 other female senior students JJ had spermed while he was drugged and kept hard from the Viagra cocktail the previous night.

Aaron came down the stairs and clapped him on the shoulder. “I won’t tell your mom. I think she thinks you’re still in bed.” Then he wrinkled his nose. “Damn, you smell like pussy! Go shower and change your clothes, big man.”


After brunch, JJ got a text from Marti: Meet me at Ryder Park at 1pm.

He sighed. Might as well get this over with, he figured.

“JJ!” Marti rushed forward in a colorful sundress and gave him a tight hug as he walked up to her. He hugged the slim auburn-haired girl back and waited for her to realize that things had changed.

She stood back and regarded him. “Everything okay?” she asked.

“Er ... do I seem different to you?”

She squinted her eyes and then turned her head sideways, much like a cute puppy. “Maybe? You get a haircut or something?”

“No.” He moved to the same bench he had bent her over and fucked her from behind earlier in the week and sat down. Why wasn’t she saying he was ugly or something? “When did you say your last period was?”

She sat down next to him, her face reddening a little. “Must be almost three weeks ago now?” She got close, whispering. “Sorry, too late to knock me up this month, if you haven’t already, so we can keep fucking without a condom if you want until my next one arrives ... which could be another week or so, or ... well, I guess nine months from now, depending.” She got a faraway look in her eyes.

This was weird, JJ thought. His dad had said that women would lose their interest when they stopped being fertile, but Marti wasn’t acting any differently. Well, no, he amended, she wasn’t trying to tear his clothes off like the other times they had been together. “So you ... still like me?” he asked her.

“Sure!” she said as she took his arm and put her head on his shoulder. “You saved me from my sexual predator stepdad, and you give me awesome orgasms.” She traced her fingers absentmindedly along his forearm. “Why wouldn’t I like you?”

And so, with Marti’s mind not being pickled by his pheromones, they talked. JJ talked about his favorite TV shows, and he found that Marti liked The Bachelor (ugh)! She also revealed that she didn’t like tomatoes, not even in tomato sauce ... or even ketchup! He told her about his family, like his stepfather, who was actually pretty cool, and his younger stepsister, who was not cool in the least, and his mom. He didn’t mention his real dad.

“How’s your mom handling the breakup?” JJ asked her.

Marti sat up. “Pretty well. Rebounding from him to your magical cock the same night helped, I think. She’s been asking about you, y’know. So has Lina.”

JJ tensed up. Although Marti still liked him, probably her sister and mother would decide differently when they saw him outside of their fertile time. “I should probably stay out of your house for a while ... let your mom meet someone her own age?”

“Hm...” Marti considered, “maybe. What if you got her pregnant?”

JJ felt faint. “I ... we’ll figure that out then, okay?”

She stood up. “C’mon, let’s go to the mall.”

“What’s at the mall?”

She shrugged. “People to watch.”


They were sitting in the food court at the mall sipping sodas and peoplewatching when a slim twentysomething brunette in a tight black knitted top, gray slacks and black pumps walked by, paused, circled their table, and then sat down next to JJ.

“Um, hi... ?” he greeted the newcomer.

“Hi! I don’t know why I sat down,” the pretty woman informed him. “You just seem like a really interesting person.”

Marti watched this exchange with one eyebrow arched. JJ realized that without Marti’s intellect being dimmed by his pheromones, this woman’s behavior would seem strange to her.

JJ tried to head off what was happening. “Look, we’re having a conversation here, miss...”

“Zara.” The woman held out her hand as she gave an audible sniff. He could see her pupils opening wider as she gazed at him with obvious interest.

JJ hesitantly shook her hand. “JJ ... that’s Marti. We should get going,” he advised her, rising to his feet.

Zara held on to his hand so he had to sit back down. Damn these aggressive women! he thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.