Sniffle - Cover

Sniffle

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A teenaged boy's female bully suddenly starts acting differently around him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

JJ woke to the feeling of being prodded in the side. He moaned and rolled. He was still muzzy-headed but could move now ... and his cock was still hard from the Viagra, so he figured he must not have nodded off for long.

Freya was there, still naked, her back to him, squatting above the face of the now-also-naked Jacinda. The Latina was lying on her back, her legs and trimmed pussy pointing toward JJ. “Hey, JJ,” the blonde purred as she turned to him, “come give Jacinda some lovin’ while she eats me out.”

JJ looked around, but the other partygoing young women who had followed them up to the bedroom had moved on. He was pretty sure that Jacinda had been the only one there that he hadn’t fucked that night. He could feel that his testicles had recharged during his nap, and needed emptying. He moved between the bronze-skinned girl’s splayed legs, noting the obvious wetness of her pussy. Yes, she was ready.

He looked around for his jeans but couldn’t see them. His condoms were in his wallet!

“Get in there, JJ!” Freya urged him. “Jacinda and I do everything together, so be sure to put your big load inside that hot Latina pussy.”

JJ shrugged. Who was he to say no to a wanton woman? He started to push his turgid member into Jacinda’s sultry vagina.

“Mm! Mm!” Jacinda moaned, her legs rising and flopping back down as JJ insinuated himself inside her possibly still fertile body.

Freya looked down at her friend’s alarmed eyes. “Ooh, yes, baby, he’s going inside you. C’mon, suck more of his cum out of my pussy. You know it makes you feel good. It’ll feel sooo much better in your little cunny, trust me.”

Jacinda felt like she was floating on a cloud, with little control over her own body as JJ started to saw his dangerous cock into her. Last night she had started to have misgivings about inviting the boy to her party. He hadn’t seemed as sexy or attractive as when they had invited him, and that was weird. When they had their orgy a few hours previous, she had become horny again, but then when it was over she once again felt unsure. At some point she fell asleep, and about a half hour ago, Freya had woken Jacinda and shoved a pill down her friend’s throat. Soon, Jacinda was unable to resist, and found herself held down and made ready for JJ’s cock.

A small amount of JJ’s sperm slipped from Freya’s pussy and into Jacinda’s mouth. She reflexively swallowed it and moaned as a small orgasm washed over her. JJ felt Jacinda’s pussy squeeze his cock and naturally assumed that she was into him again.

He reached up and took a hold of Jacinda’s round C-cup breasts with barely any tan lines. It seemed that she sunbathed in the nude, and that was hot! He squeezed those 18-year-old breasts as only a recently devirginized 16-year-old would, making her moan into Freya’s pussy.

Then Freya moved her way down Jacinda’s body, and JJ had to let go of those glorious boobs. Soon the blonde and her friend were face-to-face, Freya’s pussy a little above Jacinda’s. Unseen by JJ, Freya kept one hand restraining Jacinda’s above her head while she put the other over Jacinda’s mouth and whispered in her ear, “It feels so fucking good, ‘cinda, like you’ve been waiting for it your whole life. I can’t wait for you to feel it...”

JJ lay his head on Freya’s pale lower back as he continued to fuck the reluctant Jacinda. Her hot pussy was getting tighter, signalling her approaching orgasm and helping him to reach his own. He redoubled his thrusting, and Jacinda began crying out into Freya’s hand. Then his final cum of the night sprang forth from his loins, rushed up his shaft, and whitewashed the interior of the restrained girl’s pussy, setting off her own orgasm.

“Uuuhgggkk...” Jacinda moaned as her eyes rolled up into her head.

“Oh yes...” Freya moaned, cumming a little at the thought of JJ inseminating her best friend. “Oh, take it, baby ... we do everything together, so I had to make you do this. Please forgive me ... I love you...” she whispered into her ear.

“Lll ... yyy...” Jacinda moaned as she shook in pleasure.

Freya removed her hand.

“Lovvve ... youuu...” Jacinda gasped as her orgasm calmed. “Thank ... you, baby. Should have ... trusted you ... Goddd...”

Then JJ fell back asleep, still buried in Jacinda’s pussy and lying on Freya’s back.


“Hay-zoose! Get up and get out!”

JJ woke up alone in bed with a gorgeous older Latina woman standing over him who looked kind of familiar. He realized that she must be Jacinda’s mother, wearing a knee-length skirt and a low-cut blouse that was showing off her MILF cleavage as she leaned over him.

He rose up and pulled the bedsheets over his nakedness. His erection had finally gone down. He scanned the room for his clothes but couldn’t see them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.