A Little Fun With a Hotel Receptionist - Cover

A Little Fun With a Hotel Receptionist

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A little mistake leads to a little fun in a hotel, and I had five nights to make the most of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts  

We woke up the following morning and after a great early morning shag. Gloria got on her hands and knees and I fucked her doggy style, I made her cum twice and then unloaded my balls of their precious cargo deep inside her.

Then we showered together and I made us coffee.

I packed my case and Gloria called me a taxi to take me back to the Airport and my flight home. It was an emotional goodbye and we exchanged over a hundred text messages whilst I waited for my flight.

The following weekend we spent lots of time on the telephone, and we both knew that our future was planned out.

I went to work on Monday morning, I booked a week’s holiday and a flight, then handed my notice in. My boss tried to change my mind, but I knew where my future lay. Gloria had made quite an impression on me.

Two months later I packed the contents of my small flat into a hire van and headed off to the ferry port.

Gloria and I moved in together. I found a job at a local company doing IT stuff and it is all going well, plus I get to see Gloria every night. The sex is great, we have something special.

A few weeks after the attack Louise went on holiday to Greece with some friends and met a guy over there, and she never came back. We have been over a few times to see her. He is a nice guy and he owns a bar, plus we get cheap holidays.

Rob went to court and was sent to prison for ten years for his knife attack. The CCTV footage showed the jury the whole thing in great detail.

The Two police officers that attended the incident both got bravery awards as did I, Gloria and I attend the ceremony as a couple and it was great as we had to spend a night in a hotel something that always got us horny...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.