A Little Fun With a Hotel Receptionist - Cover

A Little Fun With a Hotel Receptionist

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A little mistake leads to a little fun in a hotel, and I had five nights to make the most of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts  

The sound of my mobile phone ringing awoke me from my sleep. I was confused, how long had I been asleep for? How long had the phone been ringing for?

The phone stopped ringing; I shook my head trying to shake the sleep from it.

Then the phone started ringing again. The noise was sharp and shrill in my ear.

I did not look at the screen, I just pressed the answer button.

“Hello,” I said still half-asleep truth be told.

“Hello my handsome man,” said Gloria. It was good to hear her voice.

“Hiya, are you okay?” I asked and looked over at the clock. It was six o’clock already. I had slept away the afternoon.

“Hello Gloria, I am sorry I must have fallen asleep,” I said trying to explain away my confused voice.

“Okay no worries look I need to ask you a huge favour,” she said.

“Okay...” my head was spinning.

“I would love to come out with you this evening, but I am worried about leaving Louise alone in the house,” she said, and I sensed a nervousness in her voice.

“Okay,” I said still half asleep and a little confused.

“So, would it be okay if she tagged along,” she asked, I could hear the apprehension in her voice.

I let the thought whirl around my head for a few seconds, but I knew that she was worried, and it would set her mind at rest. Plus, it is nice to be nice...

“Oh, of course, she can come with us,” I said eagerly, “I will call up now and make a reservation.”

“Thanks, Zak, you’re an amazing bloke you know that don’t you?” she said, I sensed that she was more relaxed.

“Right, what time shall I book the table for?” I asked glancing at the clock again.

“Shall we say half past seven?” she asked, her voice giving away her excitement.

“That sounds good to me,” I said, I needed a shower and shave but that gave me enough time.

“Right, we will see you there at seven-thirty,” she said.

“I am looking forward to it,” I said.

I took a shower and a shave, then made myself a coffee to wake me up whilst I got dressed. I had some jeans and a nice shirt. I glanced out of the window and that told me the weather had turned and it was a nice evening. I decided to walk down to the town square. I took a jacket in case the weather turned but as I walked out of the hotel it was hanging over my shoulder.

It would be nice to have a social evening out, as a bachelor that works away a lot of the time, I do not get to socialise that much.

The table that they gave me was in a nice position in a bay window, so I could see Gloria and Louise getting out of their taxi and walking across the square.

The maitre d’ showed them over to the table after taking their coats. Gloria gave me a peck on the cheek and introduced me to Louise. She was a lovely looking young lady. A redhead with curves in all the right places. On another night in another town, I thought to myself...

“I am so sorry for spoiling your romantic evening,” she said with an apologetic smile.

“It is fine, please don’t worry about it,” I told her.

We ordered some water and a bottle of white wine and then had a chat about the weather and other very English stuff like that. The conversation was only interrupted when the waiter gave us our menus.

Ten minutes later we had ordered our starters and mains, the menu was great and there was a good choice.

Louise excused herself and went to the ladies, Gloria reached over and took my hand in hers, squeezing it gently.

“Thanks for this,” she said and gave me a sexy wink.

“It’s fine, honestly,” I said, “it’s nice to have a meal with such great company.”

“She is upset and worried that Rob might come back and cause trouble,” Gloria said, and a sad look shadowed her face.

Gloria took her hand back from mine as Louise walked toward us.

As we ate the meal we chatted, Louise was training to be a website designer and with my job, in IT, we had a lot in common. More wine was ordered, and we chatted about all sorts of stuff, music, books, as well as the local town.

The meal was followed by coffee and then I called the waiter over and asked for the bill. Gloria offered to pay but I insisted. She scolded me but hey it is a man’s job to pay is it not? I knew I would not get this bill past the company accountant.

So, I paid and left a hefty tip.

Both of the ladies thanked me for a great evening and a great meal. I even got a peck on the cheek from Louise.

Then we left the restaurant, the good weather had stayed with us. It was a nice barmy evening, with dusk settling over the town.

I glanced at Gloria and she smiled a knowing smile. I would have loved to take her back to the hotel for a bit of slap and tickle but I knew that was not going to happen.

“There is a taxi rank on the other side of the town square,” she said and looked at me with eyes that told me she was sad we were parting.

“Okay let me walk with you,” I said.

“There is no need,” she smiled, “We will be fine, honestly.”

“Gloria humour me, please?” I said and she smiled back and pecked me on the cheek.

We walked across the square; it was a lovely warm evening, so I draped my jacket over my arm.

We had just crossed the road when he came out of an alleyway. I did not know him from Adam, but I heard Gloria curse, and then she broke away from me.

“Shit, this is the last thing we need!” she whispered.

“Rob, go away you are not supposed to be anywhere near me!” Louise shouted.

“I can go where I fucking well like!” he screamed back.

“Rob just fuck off; you are not making things any better” Gloria screamed at him.

“Fuck you Gloria” he yelled, there was venom in his voice, “It’s fuck all to do with you, you bitch!”

He was a tall guy, not well built just tall.

He ran toward Louise, but Gloria stepped in front of him, I thought he would stop but he did not. He did not he just gave her a backhander and she dropped to the floor.

She was crying as she hit the floor, Louise rushed over towards her and it was only then I saw the glint of light, the flash of silver. He had a knife, shit I thought to myself this was going from bad to worse and very quickly.

Now I had not fought anyone for years, but I knew that evening I had to do something. He was just a few feet from Louise when I barrelled into him, knocking him off balance. I was a bit heavier than him and I threw all my weight at him.

He dropped to his knees and I managed to get myself between him and the ladies. He had dropped the knife and I quickly kicked it away. My jacket was lost on the floor somewhere.

“Fucking stay out of this, old man!” he yelled and got to his feet.

“Calm down mate,” I said, “there is no need for all of this.”

“I am not your mate!” he scowled, “Now get the fuck out of my way.”

I heard someone screaming...

“Call the police, someone please call the police now.”

I had no idea who was shouting but I hoped that someone would do just that, I was not sure how long I could battle with this much younger man for...

Rob was on his feet now and he was mad, there was spittle spraying from his mouth as he shouted.

“I said Fucking stay out of it, old man!” and stepped toward the knife.

He turned his back and I pounced, I jumped on his back and knocked him back to the floor. I grabbed one of his arms, I needed to get him in an arm lock. He was thrashing around, and I could not get his arm locked behind him. He rolled me off his back and he was up before me.

He swung a kick at me that missed luckily for me.

He grabbed the knife and stepped toward me, I saw my jacket and grabbed it, wrapping it around my left arm. It is something I was sure I had seen in some action movie.

He stepped forward and slashed at me, but luckily, he missed. The blade flashed in the gloom, it was some sort of kitchen knife by the look of it, around six inches long, I could not tell how sharp it was and I prayed to God I would never find out.

“This is not your fight pal!” he shouted, “if that bitch doesn’t want me then that’s tough.”

“Think about what you are doing mate,” I said, “Think about the consequences of this...”

“I have told you once I am not your mate, and I won’t tell you again!” he said and swung the knife again, I stepped back and out of the range of his arch. He stepped forward again, making me step back.

“Not so fucking hard now are we mate?” he laughed, “So are you shagging my Mrs?”

“LOOK!” I yelled but he interrupted me.

“I said are you shagging my Mrs?” he spat, his voice full of venom.

I stepped forward and he swung the knife pushing me backwards again. I kept glancing around making sure that Gloria and Louise were behind me.

“Please mate just put the knife down,” I yelled; I could hear the panic in my own voice.

“I have told you twice now and I won’t fucking tell you again, I am not your fucking mate!” he yelled. He was getting really wound up now, his face was a mask of anger and hatred.

“Look...” I started to say but he interrupted me, there was a look of fury on his face that worried me.

“Just who the fuck are you?” he said and stepped forward; the knife swung from right to left. He had a look of pure rage on his face, his lips snarled, and his eyes were flicking left and right.

I glanced over my shoulder, Louise was trying to look after her Gloria who was flat out on the cobbles, and they were both just a couple of feet behind me. I needed to force this knife-wielding thug backwards. I needed to do something and do it soon.

“Come on Rob there is no need for this,” I said, I had to buy myself and the girls some time.

“I decided what there is a need for not you, Old man,” he screamed, there was anger, and madness in his eyes. I knew there and then that I had to take the fight to him, or he would have the upper hand.

Time seemed to slow down, Rob swung the knife again and as it passed me, I charged at him, my jacket-covered arm held high to shield myself from his blade. I hit him high and hard, pushing him back a few yards.

Yes, it was only a few yards but it put more space between me and the girls.

His knife hand came up and I thrust my jacket-covered arm at it, the knife bit into the fabric and got tangled there. He was shaking it trying to release it, and I swung my right fist into his face, the first strike did not seem to faze him, nor the second and I was getting worried.

The third punch must have done some damage as he slumped backwards. I slipped the jacket off my arm, and kicked him hard, hoping it would make him drop the knife. He kicked out at me and I stumbled backwards. He was up and he swung a kick at me, but I dodged it. Then I got to my feet. My heart was beating like a train in my chest and my breath was coming in gusts.

We traded punches, I threw five and four connected with his face. He threw six that all connected with my face and chest.

“Come on then hardman!” He screamed at me.

I could hear the sound of sirens, the police were coming; people were screaming and shouting I was hoping for a helping hand, but none was coming, He stepped closer and swung, his fist caught me in the side of the head, and I saw stars and strange humming filled my ears.

He stood there grinning, a grin that left his face when I jabbed him twice in the guts. He swung and I dipped, and his fist flew over my head, I jabbed him twice in the ribs and once in the gut.

I knew that the longer the fight lasted the more he would have in terms of energy and power.

I jabbed him in the ribs again.

Rob groaned and rocked backwards, I swung at him but missed,

“You’re going to get hurt, old man,” he growled, “I hope she was worth it!”

He swung at me again and my left arm came up to take the blow, at the same time I swung my right. He stumbled backwards and I took my chance to gain some advantage. I kicked out, catching him in the ribs but he grabbed my leg and pushed it upwards.

He unbalanced me and I dropped to the floor and he was on top of me, I grabbed him trying to pull him close so he could not swing his arms.

We rolled around on the floor but at least no big punches were being landed. The noise of the sirens was now louder in my ears, I did not have to hold on for much longer.

He got in one or two jabs, but they did not have much power. Then his face was in front of mine

“I told you to Fucking stay out of it, old man!” he growled.

He drew his head back, gave me a smile that was pure evil and bang he head-butted me, and everything went black.

...

I woke the following morning and my head felt fuzzy, I was in a room, a hospital room, and a nurse was next to the bed making notes on my charts.

“Hello, how are you feeling?” she asked with a smile.

“Yea I feel fine I think,” I said. “Sorry nurse what time is it?”

“It’s twelve-thirty,” she said and made more notes on my chart.

I cast my mind back to last night, I had come too in the ambulance. Blood had been pouring from my nose and a paramedic was working to slow the flow of blood.

When we had reached the hospital, they asked me to get into a gown and then they did some tests to make sure I was not concussed and that there was so serious damage.

I had wanted to go home but the doctor said I should stop in overnight just so they could be certain nothing was wrong with me. They had given me some painkillers and that was the last I could remember until I had woken.

“Would you like a drink?” asked the nurse,” A glass of water, or a nice cup of tea?”

“Err yes both please,” I said, “my mouth is really dry.”

She poured me a plastic beaker of water. I sipped at it.

“How was the lady that was brought in?” I asked.

“Gloria, oh she is fine, she is asleep in the visitor’s room, I will go and get her for you,” The nurse said with a smile.

Ten minutes later the nurse came back with a cup of tea and Gloria was following her. Gloria looked tired but she seemed okay.

“Morning Handsome,” she said as she sat down and took my hand in hers. She squeezed it tight and I squeezed back.

Once the nurse had left us Gloria gave me a big kiss.

“How are you feeling?” she smiled at me.

“Oh fine, my nose hurts and my ribs ache but I am okay,” I told her and to be fair I did feel okay.

“Your nose looks sore,” she giggled.

“I will get over it, has it ruined my good looks,” I said and squeezed her hand.

“I am sure it won’t,” she said and stroked my face.

“Your cheek looks sore as well,” I said, she put her hand up to it. It had that rainbow colour about it, the colour you get as the bruising fades.

“No, it’s fine, I feel bad that I didn’t punch the little shit back!” she laughed.

“So, what happened, I don’t remember anything after he head-butted me,” I asked and took a sip of the lukewarm tea.

“Oh shit, he butted you and at the same time a police car pulled up with two female police officers in,” she giggled, “he got up and one of them told him to stand still but he picked up the knife and walked toward Louise.”

“Fuck is she okay?” I asked.

“Oh yes one of the cops tasered the little prick,” she told me, “He dropped to the floor and pissed himself.”

“Oh, that was good timing” I laughed, and it hurt my ribs.

“Yes, so they cuffed him, and he has been charged!” she said. “And he is being kept in the cells until his court appearance!”

“That’s good, at least Lousie can relax now,” I said and took another sip of my tea.

“Yes, and the cops that interviewed us told us he will be going away for a couple of years at least,” Gloria said with a smile.

“That is really good news,” I said, “it will give you and Louise some breathing space.”

There was a knock on the door, it was a young Asian Doctor.

“I am so sorry to interrupt,” he said, “I just need to check you over and then two police officers want to chat with you, Zak.”

“Okay no worries, Doc,” I said.

“Right, I better make a move,” Gloria said and kissed me on the forehead, “I will come and see you later, handsome!”

I watched as she left the room and then the doctor did his checks and asked me a few questions about how I was feeling, what day it was, who was the prime minister that sort of thing.

“After the Cops have interviewed you and we have sorted out some painkillers, you can go home,” he said and then shook my hand, “I heard about what you did taking on that guy with the knife, well-done mate, you’re mad but well done.”

He left and minutes later two police officers walked in, they told me they were just clearing up paperwork as there was very clear CCTV footage of the fight.

I told them what had happened from when we had left the Italian restaurant until I woke up battered and bruised in the ambulance. They asked me a few questions to clear up some details.

I made my statement and signed it, and then the police officers left.

The nurse came back in with another cup of tea and some buttered toast.

“Hey hero, I was not sure if you would like some toast.” She smiled.

“Yes, that would be great, also is my phone around?” I asked.

She bent over the chair next to the bed and rooted around in my stuff, coming up with the phone.

I first called work and explained what had happened, they said they would sort out my meetings and stuff and told me to take care. Then I called Gloria but there was no answer, so I left a message for her to call me back.

“So, the doctor said I can go home?” I said to the nurse, and she checked the chart at the end of the bed.

“Yes, once we have sorted out your painkillers,” she said with a smile, “You can go and get dressed and I will sort those out.”

I got out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I had an obviously broken nose, and my eyes were black, there were a few scratches on my face but apart from that, I was fine.

I got dressed and sat on the chair, my shirt had lost some buttons and the knees of my jeans were scuffed but that was no problem. I sat back on the bed and drank the rest of the water. it was a full two hours later before the nurse came in with a paper bag full of medicines and cream for my scratches.

“Sorry about the delay, it is manic in here today!” she said apologetically.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.