A Little Fun With a Hotel Receptionist - Cover

A Little Fun With a Hotel Receptionist

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A little mistake leads to a little fun in a hotel, and I had five nights to make the most of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts  

That day whilst I was at work, I found that my head was constantly filled with thoughts of the luscious Gloria and our sexual exploits from the previous evening. To my embarrassment, at one point I even felt my dick hardening in my boxers. I was so eager to get back to the hotel that I had my gear packed away and I was out of the customer’s office dead on five o’clock.

I decided to walk back to the hotel as it was a nice evening. The walk gave me time to get my head into gear and also, I liked to keep fit in any way I could. It was a nice afternoon, so it was good to be out and about. I walked down the high street and through a nice park.

I walked into the hotel and glanced over at the reception area, Gloria was checking someone in, but she glanced up and gave me a wink. She did look great in her uniform, as well as out of it!

I took the stairs and headed up to my floor and then I went up to my room and resisted the urge to have a quick wank, I wanted to save all my energy and spunk for later. I was so hoping for another midnight visit from the glorious Gloria. She had seemed eager last night, and I hoped she had not changed her mind.

I filled the kettle, switched it on and then stripped off and jumped in the shower. I guess I spent ten or fifteen minutes just relaxing as the hot water cascaded over me. There is nothing like a good shower after a hard day at work I feel.

Then I hopped out of the bathtub and dried myself off, before making a coffee. I lay on the bed and checked my email, work and then personal.

There was nothing that needed urgent attention. Just the same old junk and round robins. Then I had a quick look at Facebook and the BBC sports pages.

It was only then that I noticed that the TV had been swapped out, in its place was a swish new flat-screen model. Also, some of the old chairs and the boxes had been moved out of the room, fair play I thought at least the next four nights would be more comfortable.

A glance at the clock told me it was nearly seven o’clock, so I decided to head down to the hotel’s restaurant and grab some dinner. I dressed casually, there was no need for a suit in the hotel.

The restaurant was only half full, so I got a good table and the waitress handed me a menu. One of the reasons that I always liked to stay at this hotel was that they changed the menu monthly plus they always had a good array of weekly specials. Some hotels do not do that, they do it by season and when you stay away as much as I do, it is boring having to eat the same thing each time you are away.

I chose the soup, then a chicken and rice dish. I also ordered a bottle of white wine. I sat there and read a book on my Kindle as my food was prepared. I was in no rush, I had nothing planned until Gloria finished her shift.

The food as always was great, the service was excellent. The waiting staff were attentive without being intrusive if you get what I mean.

I refused the offer of coffee but did opt for a pudding, the long walk home had given me quite an appetite.

I signed off the meal, charged it to the room and then headed back out into the reception.

As I passed the desk Gloria called out my name. There was another lady on duty, and she was helping someone else with a query.

“Hello Sir,” she smiled, “how was your meal?”

“Oh, it was great thanks, Gloria, as always!” I replied and gave her a cheeky wink.

“There was a message left for you earlier Sir,” she said and reached under the desk and produced an envelope, I took it and felt her fingers brush my hand. It could only be from her anyone else would have emailed me surely.

“Thanks, Gloria,” I said and gave her a smile before heading back upstairs to my room.

Once inside I opened the letter, it was from her as I had thought. It said: I get off work at twelve tonight, I will come up to your room as soon as I have finished. GXX Well, at least that was something to look forward to I thought to myself.

I stripped down to my boxers, put the television on and lay on the bed. I guess whatever I was watching was boring as the next thing I knew I was woken up as I heard the bedroom door creak and in walked Gloria. She must have a master room key!

The bedside lamp was on and I could make Gloria in the shadows as she walked into the room. I glanced at the clock it was nearly midnight. She was dressed in her hotel uniform. Skirt and jacket, with a white blouse on.

She came over and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Hello, you, sorry did I wake you?” she said, and her hand stroked my face.

“Hi, Gloria, I am glad you did!” I replied, “How are you?”

“To be honest I am as horny as a bag of rabbits” she giggled and stood up.

“Good, because so am I!” and I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up.

Gloria looked me up and down and then kissed me hard on the lips. Then we started to snog, and her tongue slowly began parting my lips. My hands reached around and grabbed her big arse. She was grinding her groin into mine.

We kissed for a good five minutes before Gloria pushed me away.

Then without another word, she dropped to her hands and knees before me.

Her hands gripped the waistband of my boxers and slid them down in one fluid movement. I kicked them off and opened my legs. Gloria looked up at me and smiled, then bit her bottom lip and her left hand reached out and cupped my balls. She held them in the palm of her hand, almost as if she were weighing them.

“Mmmm, they feel so nice and so full!” she sighed.

Then her right hand reached out and her fingers wrapped around my semi-erect shaft. Slowly she started to stroke up and down my cock. Her face so was close to me I could feel her breath blowing over my cock. Her index finger and thumb tightly encircled the head of my cock with each upward stroke of her hand, gently twisting my shaft.

I stood there, hands resting on my hips as she worked my cock to full hardness, all the time her right hand was working on my cock, and her left was fondling my balls.

I heard myself groaning as Gloria rubbed my hard shaft over her downy cheeks.

“Oh, that’s so nice,” I sighed.

“If you think that is nice, how do you feel about this?” she purred.

Then she took the tip of my cock into her mouth, she just held the crown of my cock between her lips and ran her tongue around it over and over again. My hands slipped down, and I started to stroke her hair.

Then I gasped as she took the whole of my shaft into her mouth, very slowly. She took me all the way into her mouth, now I do not have a monster cock, so she was able to deep-throat me without any problems.

I let out a gasp as she held me deep inside her mouth, her nose brushing my pubes, her forehead pressed into my navel.

When I was balls deep in her mouth she reached around and stroked her fingernails down my buttocks. I was sure her nails would leave welts on my skin, but I was a real turn-on. I do love a bird with long nails.

“Oh, Gloria that is fucking amazing” I sighed. She could not reply as she had a mouth full of my throbbing cock.

She held me deep in her mouth for a few seconds without moving before she slowly and deliberately started to bob her head up and down.

Her tongue was lapping at my cock as she bobbed her head back and forth, taking my cock all the way out until it was resting in her luscious lips before taking me deep into her mouth until I was balls deep inside her.

She took my cock in and out of her mouth over and over again. All the time she was looking up at me, her eyes smiling at me, her hands stroking my bum cheeks.

Then she let my cock slip from her lips and took me in her hand, wanking me slowly.

“I want to taste your spunk” she purred, “So when you are ready, let it go.”

“Okay,” I groaned.

It was lame but it was all I could think of to reply, I mean what are you supposed to say when a bird says that for god’s sake!!!

“Promise?” she said looking up and me.

“I Promise” and shot her a smile.

Let’s face it what man would argue with that request??

I did not need a second invitation, I used my hands to steady her head and pushed my cock back into her mouth, held it, deep inside her then pulled out. For five minutes I pushed my cock in and out of her warm and willing mouth, each time I bottomed out into her she let out a little grunt, then lust took over and my hips started to drive my cock into her, plunging it deep into her orifice. My balls bounced off her chin as I fucked her face.

Again, she was looking up at me, eyes smiling. Her hands were gripping my buttocks. I was sure she would let me know if I was going too fast or too hard.

In and out my cock slid, in and out, her luscious lips massaging it as I drove in and out, in and out.

Deep and hard, my balls bounced off her chin as I plunged my cock into her mouth.

I knew that I would last much longer, the tingling in my balls and the gnawing feeling in the pit of my stomach told me that. I tried to hold back as much as I could, to make this last as long as possible. I tried to slow down my thrusts and it worked for a few seconds but soon my lust took over and I increased my pace.

My hips were like a blur as I worked my dick in and out, in and out.

I could feel my climax building up inside me, and then it bubbled over like an unwatched saucepan.

Then an involuntary groan slipped from my lips and my cock jerked in Gloria’s mouth.

The first two thick ropes of cum were shot into Gloria’s mouth, at the same time my hips pulled back and my cock was inches from her face when the next. The next two ropes of man juice hit her in the face, covering her lips and nose in a sheen of white cum.

“Mmmm, that’s nice!” She purred as my cum sprayed over her.

Gloria’s tongue slid out, lizard-like, and scooped up my jizz. The smile on her face told me more than a thousand words would. Another rope of cum fired out of my bell end and hit her high on the head, her fringe taking the full blast.

I took my cock in my hand and wanked it until there was no more cum to give her, I stepped backwards and looked down at her. My seed was dripping off her nose and chin, it was dotted all over her tits.

She was giggling, and I was struggling to talk. My chest was heaving as I struggled to get my breath back.

I just stood there, my now flaccid organ in my hand. Gloria reached out and took my hand, sucking my jizz covered fingers into her mouth.

“You have very tasty seed young man!” she purred.

The smile on her face told me she was as turned on as I was.

Then she stood up and started to strip. first, her jacket hit the floor and then she kicked off her shoes. She unzipped her skirt and it slid down her thighs to reveal a sexy pair of lacy knickers, then one button at a time she unbuttoned her blouse, which hit the floor.

She was now standing before me in knickers and bra, a bra that was barely containing those big titties. Her nipples were pocking into the cups of her bra.

“So, Zak, I need that cock of yours inside me “she purred, “what position do you prefer?”

“I am happy to try anything, what do you prefer,” I said, eager to please her in any way she liked, Then I moved closer and slipped behind her, my hands slipped to her waist and I kissed her neck, pressing my cock against her bum.

“There is something I have always wanted to try “she sighed, “But my Ex would never do it.”

For a few seconds, my head spun at a hundred miles an hour. Was she going to ask me to do something weird, did she want to peg me? did she want to piss on me? did she want to shit on me?

My heart started to race as weird thoughts raced around my head.

“Okay Gloria, tell me and let’s see if we can make it work,” I said and bit her neck gently.

“I have always wanted to try a sixty-nine, would you mind,” she asked, I could hear the desire in her voice.

No, I have always loved a good sixty-nine, it is always nice to share a bit of oral and I do love eating a nice, tasty pussy.

“Oh yes, I am more than happy to try that,” I said, and my hands reached up and cupped her tits through the material of her bra. I could feel her nipples grow harder beneath my fingers.

“Then I guess I need a shower,” she said, “I have been at work all day!”

She spun around in my arms and kissed me hard on the lips. Then she was gone, the bathroom door closed, and I heard the shower running, I lay back on the bed and wondered about the fun we might have that evening. Ten minutes later she came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her, another towel was being used to dry her hair.

“I am so fucking horny” she purred, and my cock twitched.

She dropped the towel and exposed her big sexy body to me. Her big tits, her strong thighs, and her shaven pussy were all on display. She stood there as naked as the day she was born, and I am sure I started drooling, she had one hell of a sexy body, a true MILF.

“So how do you want to do this, do you want me on top or do you prefer to go on top?” I asked as she walked toward me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.