A Little Fun With a Hotel Receptionist - Cover

A Little Fun With a Hotel Receptionist

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A little mistake leads to a little fun in a hotel, and I had five nights to make the most of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts  

I was still half asleep when I heard the gentle tap on the hotel room door. I quickly got up, dressed in only my boxers, and opened the door. Gloria stepped quickly into the room. I shut the door behind her and locked it.

“I was not sure that you would still be awake,” she said as she kissed me on the lips. We embraced and she started to grind her body into mine, my cock at once responded to having this sexy MILF rubbing against me.

“I am feeling so fucking horny Zak!” she panted as she broke away from me.

“That’s good because so am I!” I replied as I moved toward the bed eager to get this fuck feast started. I had been thinking about shagging Gloria all evening.

“Right, first I need a shower and then I need a bloody good hard shag and don’t start without me!” She giggled as she went into the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

I heard the shower running and then Gloria humming as she washed.

I lay on the bed, waiting in anticipation. It was fifteen long minutes before Gloria appeared.

She was wrapped up in a large bath towel and looked extremely sexy. I got off the bed and met her halfway across the room, I took her in my arms and kissed her gently on the lips.

Our soft gentle kisses became more passionate and more aggressive as we snogged the faces off each other. I kissed down her neck and over the slopes of her big breasts.

At the same time, I slipped the bath towel off and she stood before me as naked as the day she was born. She was nervous I could tell but she did not need to be. She had a great set of tits, big and full, they were capped with dark berry brown nipples that were hardening. There was a little swell to her belly, but I like that in a woman and a completely shaven pussy.

“So, tell me, what would you like to do first?” I asked as led her to the bed.

“Look, Zak, it’s been that long for me, whatever you do will be good,” she said her voice a little sad but full of need and lust.

“Really? How long has it been?” I asked, at the same time wishing I had not I knew I was being too nosy. I just figured someone so gorgeous and with such an amazing body would have a very healthy sex life.

“It has been over six years and I feel like a born-again virgin” she laughed “Just do whatever you wish and if I don’t like it, I will tell you okay?”

“Are you sure?” I asked I was also now feeling nervous. I was worried about doing something that would offend her.

“Zak, please just do whatever you feel like doing,” she purred and gave me a more confident smile.

Well, with an open invitation like that, I was in heaven. I kissed her lips, her neck, her cheeks.

“Okay well how about you lie on the bed,” I said, and she did as I bid.

She lay on her back, I kissed from the tips of her toes all over her body to the tip of her nose. I skirted her pussy but did spend some time gorging myself on her big full breasts.

My tongue lapped at her nipples before my teeth grazed over the now erect teats. My hands cupped her boobs, savouring the feel of them, the warmth and the weight of them, the firmness of them. I rubbed my face in her cleavage, the warm flesh felt good against my face.

I licked and sucked and suckled on her rubbery teats and all the time Gloria was encouraging me. I felt her hand on the back of my head holding me close.

“Ohhh Zak, that is nice!” she purred as I nibbled her nipples.

All the time I was kissing her tits, Gloria was breathing more and more heavily and letting out little moans of pleasure.

When I got to her face, I kissed her full red lips, our tongues slipped into each other’s mouths. We snogged for a good few minutes, our hands wandering over each other. Touching, stroking, fondling.

Then I rolled her over, so she was her face down and opened her legs wide, allowing me to kneel behind her. I started to lick and kiss her neck and shoulders, trying to put her at ease.

My cock was semi-hard by now and I knew that it would be getting some serious use tonight. I stood up and slipped my boxers off giving me more freedom. I leaned forward and kissed all over Gloria’s shoulders before my lips moved smoothly onto her gorgeous neck.

I kissed and nuzzled into her for a while, leaving my dick lodged against her ass. I felt her wiggling her ass against me, she liked what she could feel.

“Mmmm that feels nice!” she purred.

My lips worked their way down over her back until I was kissing the skin at the base of her spin. My hands caressed her skin and I started to stroke the swell of her breasts. She had big firm buttocks, and I kissed the soft peachy skin, occasionally nibbling at her flesh.

Gloria was making some appreciative little noises and that made me kiss back up her spine and bury my face in the hair at the nape of her neck. At the same time, I rubbed my cock along the crease of her ass.

“Oh my God, Zak you feel so hard,” she purred.

I was leaning on her and my cock was pressing into her fleshy arse I was tempted to slide it down and fuck her there and then, but I guessed after a six-year drought she could do with some tender loving care and a little bit of warming up. Plus, I love eating pussy.

I moved slowly down her back, kissing, licking, and nibbling until my lips were at the top of her arse crack. I ran the tip of it slowly downwards tracing the line of her ass.

I moved down the bed so that my face was close to her bum.

I gripped her fleshy buttocks with my fingers and opened them wide before letting my tongue slide down the crevasse between them. She tensed up for a few seconds but soon relaxed.

“Oh, err wow!” She purred as I started to eat her ass.

She tasted musky but she was very clean, and I licked up and down, letting my tongue linger over her arse hole for a few seconds each time. I ran my tongue in broad sweeps, up and down her arse crack.

“That’s a new one on me!” she moaned.

I flicked at it and licked at her little puckered arse hole for a few minutes.

Gloria let out a little shudder. I was not sure if it was a shudder of anticipation or a shudder of disgust.

“Is this okay?” I asked not wanting to overstep her boundaries.

“Yes, it is lovely so please do not stop, I want all you have to offer!” She groaned.

She let out a little sigh as I ran the tip of my tongue over her puckered arsehole. I did not want to go too far too fast, so I just ran the tip in circles over the brown puckered skin. I could feel Gloria had tensed up, so I stopped but she urged me on.

My lips kissed and sucked on her for a few minutes and her hips started to move with desire and urgency. I let some saliva dribble out of my mouth onto her arse, to use as lubricant, before I started to use more force, pushing my tongue up her arse hole. She sighed aloud as I rimmed her cute asshole.

I lapped at her arse, I slid my lips over it and sucked on it, I kissed and licked for all I was worth, and it was obvious she was loving it. She was letting out a little cacophony of Ohhh’s, Ahhs and moans and groans.

“Oh my god no one has ever done that to me before!” she groaned “It’s ... oh fuck it is fucking amazing!”

Gloria was now making little whinnying noises and her butt was moving around so much I had to work hard to keep my mouth connected with her, as I licked and kissed and sucked on her tight little rosebud arse until I could smell her excitement. The smell of her gorgeous pussy was filling my nostrils and making me very horny.

I slipped my fingers down between her thighs and felt that she was wet with anticipation. She was so warm, wet, and slippery fingers easily slipped between her two puffy lips and into her hot pussy. My fingers massaged her pussy for a few seconds, stroking the velvety soft flesh.

“Oh yes ... that is what I have missed!” She moaned as my fingers worked in and out of her love tunnel.

I started to finger fuck her with two fingers and she responded nosily to my ministrations. Her orgasm came as a surprise to both of us. I had only been working on her for a few minutes when she called out...

“Oh Zak, shit that’s good Hoo-hah!” she sighed, “I am so close ... so close!”

I kept working my fingers deeper and harder into her tight little pussy.

“Wow that feels so nice” she murmured as I ran my fingers in and out of her little quim.

“Oh yes ... Yes!” she groaned, “Oh please don’t stop that feels so bloody good!”

Then seconds later she tensed up and let out a long loud growl and her body convulsed. My fingers were soaked with her juices as she climaxed.

She called out for me to finger her harder and deeper. She begged me not to stop so I carried on with more vigour.

I soon had three fingers knuckle deep in her wet twat and was thrusting them deeper and deeper into her.

“Oh, fuck Oh fuck Oh fuck,” she murmured over and over again.

I kept my fingers working on her as her body rocked and writhed below me. Gloria’s second orgasm was a full-blown affair, her hips bucked against me and she cried out with pleasure as her body was consumed by her climax.

I looked up at her face and she was biting her bottom lip, her eyes closed as she sighed and groaned. Her body was quivering, and her breath was coming in short bursts.

I let her ride out her orgasm before I asked her to turn over, and as soon as she was on her back my face was up against her pussy and I was licking for all I was worth. I used my fingers to open her wide and ran my tongue in and out of her, lapping up her sweet, thick, tangy nectar.

“OH shit, no one had ever eaten with such determination or passion!” she moaned.

I was licking up and down her slit, licking up her excitement, licking, kissing, sucking.

After a while I started to suck and lick her labia, her lips were sweet and shiny with excitement. She was so wet, and I was determined to drink as much of her cum as I could.

“Oh my God!” she moaned as I lapped at her sex with broad sweeps of my tongue.

Her juice tasted absolutely superb, thick, warm, and juicy. Leisurely, sensuously, I licked up and down those meaty lips. Every now and then my tongue dipped into her and I was like a kitten lapping up milk, she really did have a tasty pussy.

I used my fingers to open her sex wide and dipped my head down, so I was pressed hard against her, giving my tongue better access to get deep inside her.

“Oh, fuck that feels amazing!” she murmured.

She was now breathing heavily and moaning loudly as I ate her deeper and harder. Every now and then I slipped my lips over her clit and sucked on it as the tip of my tongue massaged it.

“Oh Zak, it’s happening again, I am cumming love!” she cried, “Oh my god Yes ... YES Ohhhh yes!”

I continued working on her pussy, licking, lapping, and sucking on her cunt for all I was worth. I felt her hands grip the back of my head, and she was soon pressing my face harder into her groin.

My tongue was working ten to the dozen, licking lapping, kissing sucking. Gloria was moaning and groaning like a seventies porn star, to be fair it is something that really turns me on, it shows that what I am doing is turning my lover on. There is nothing worse than a bird that just lies back and does not react at all.

Her body went rigid as she came, and then she started jerking, rocking, and trembling as wave after wave of sexual pleasure ripped through her body, while I just kept eating her pussy. She was secreting copious amounts of pussy juice; I was sure my whole face was coated with it. I just kept lapping it up, savouring its thickness and its flavour.

I tried to drink down as much as I could but it was gushing so much it was hard to keep on top of...

I kept on sucking and licking and eating but then she whispered to me to finger her. As my fingers drove into her, I started to use my tongue on her clit before slipping my lips over it and suckling it.

As I sucked on her clit as I slid two fingers into her wet and willing pussy, at the same time my little finger slid down toward her asshole. I used it to stroke her for a few seconds before I pushed it knuckle deep into her tight anus. That made her gasp with pleasure.

“Oh, you are a dirty bastard!” she purred, “But fuck me I like it...”

I started to finger fuck her as my lips and tongue worked on her clit. Her pussy was very responsive to my touch and Gloria was soon groaning softly and she was working her hips against my fingers. I kept licking and sucking on her clit and she grabbed my head and held it in place tight against her.

I knew she was close as her breathing gave her away, and her hips started to drive against the motion of my hand as I drove my fingers deep into her. I started to run patterns around her clit with the very tip of my tongue and that seemed to drive her over the edge once more and this orgasm was even stronger than the last.

“Yes ... Oh My God YES!” she said as she got closer and closer to the edge.

She let out a loud grunt and her hand clamped onto the back of my head and pushed me hard onto her clit. I licked harder and faster knowing she was about to explode and when she did the room was filled with her growls and cries of pleasure.

My hand was dripping with her cum, she arched her back almost lifting me off the bed as her body was hit by a huge tidal wave of sexual pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.