A Little Fun With a Hotel Receptionist - Cover

A Little Fun With a Hotel Receptionist

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A little mistake leads to a little fun in a hotel, and I had five nights to make the most of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts  

It had been a long day; my flight had been at seven o’clock in the morning, so I had to be up and out of bed by four in the morning to catch it and then I had not finished work until early evening. Now all I wanted to do was check into the hotel, have a nice hot shower, have something nice to eat, get into my bed and get some well-earned sleep.

I took a taxi to the hotel which was good as the driver knew exactly where it was and managed to miss the rush hour traffic, which was excellent!

It was the only decent hotel in the little town, and I had stayed there at least once a month for four or five days at a time. It was like a home away from home in many ways, I seemed to spend so much time there. I had been using it for five or six years so I knew a lot of the staff by name.

When I walked up to the reception there was a new member of staff on duty, I gave my name and she tapped away at the keyboard, her name badge showed that she was called Emma and that she was a trainee assistant manager. She seemed pleasant enough and she filled her blouse well, check-in is always easier if the view is nice, I feel.

“I am so sorry Sir; you don’t seem to have a room booked for tonight,” she said apologetically. I stopped to think about that, I was sure I had booked a room, Then I flicked my mobile phone out and checked my email.

“Oh, I do, I have the confirmation email here,” I replied, digging the email out, I handed the phone over for her to see.

She gave the email the once over and sure enough, the email confirmed my booking for the next five nights. She blushed as she went to work on the computer terminal again. She tapped ay the keyboard and tapped and tapped some more at the same time shaking her head.

It was obvious she was getting frustrated at not being able to find my reservation.

“I am really sorry sir but the booking has not been added into the system and we have no rooms at all for tonight or for the rest of the week by the look of it,” she said. Her cute smile had now been replaced with a look of despair.

I was feeling gutted the nearest hotel was over fifty miles away and I did not fancy that commute for the next five days.

“Is there nothing you can do, please,” I pleaded. I was trying not to sound angry, but this was really pissing me off.

“Why don’t you go into the bar and have a drink on the house, and I will call Gloria who emailed you and ask if she booked it under another name,” she said, she still looked a little worried and my heart sank, I was sure that I would be stopping somewhere else, and that somewhere else meant lots of taxi rides or hiring a hire car.

So, I took myself off to the hotel bar and ordered a beer. It was twenty minutes later that Emma came into the bar, she looked sheepish and now I was doubly sure that there would be no room at the inn for me that night!

“Okay I had a word with Gloria, and she is coming in later to sort it out but in the meantime, the hotel manager has given me another option to look at,” she said with a weak smile.

“Oh, okay then, tell me about the alternative,” I said trying to be positive and downed the rest of my beer.

“There is a spare room that the duty managers sometimes use if they stay late,” she said her voice a little nervous, “It’s a bit of dumping ground but the manager said you can have it for free.”

“Okay let me go and have a look and I will let you know!” I replied with a smile.

I got up and followed Emma out toward the reception desk. She gave me the key to the room and told me she would watch my bags while I checked out the room.

I headed up the stairs to have a look at the room, it was on the top floor so I took the lift.

The room was not that bad, it had some storage boxes in one corner and a few old chairs stacked up in another corner, but it was clean, it had a bed and a shower, and it would do me for the week. So, I went back to the reception and gave Emma the good news. She looked very relieved at that news!

“And it is on the hotel, there will be no bill for the room,” she said with a relieved smile.

“There is no need to do that,” I said with a smile, “the company I worked for will pay the bill.”

“No sir, we insist,” she told me.

She told me she would get a porter to clean out the stuff stored there the following day, but I told her there was no need to have it emptied and then headed up for a long-awaited shower.

I had a long, long hot shower and ordered a bottle of wine and a bite to eat from the room service menu. I was trying to get the television working while I waited but without much luck.

I was sitting on the bed in one of the complimentary bathrobes when the door was knocked on. I thought it was my food, but when I opened the door, I found it was a lady I had seen around the hotel a few times before.

I had always been happy to see her as she was a really good-looking lady.

“Hello Sir, I am so sorry I messed up the room booking I just wanted to say sorry in person!” she blurted out as I ushered her into the room. She seemed very flustered and embarrassed.

“It’s okay really, so you must be Gloria?” I said as she stepped inside.

She was a pretty lady maybe five or six years older than me, her hotel uniform skirt stretched over her plump ass and her blouse did little to hide a nice full pair of boobs. Her auburn hair was tied in a ponytail and she had glasses on, it gave her the look of a librarian. A very sexy librarian at that!

“Yes, and I can only say sorry Mr...” she started to say, but I stopped her.

“It’s Zak please not Mr, that makes me sound so old!” I told her and pulled out the chair from the writing table for her to sit on.

She told me that it had been a long hard day when she got my booking email, and it must have slipped her mind. I tried to reassure her it was all fine and that the room was okay. She offered to have it tidied up, but I told her there was really no need. I had slept in far worse places to be fair.

“So, the room is on the house all week, and breakfast is included,” As she said that the door knocked again, and Gloria jumped up and answered it before I had a chance to.

A waiter rolled in a trolley with my bottle of wine in a cooler and my sandwiches and bowl of chips. Gloria took over from the waiter, she placed the food and the wine cooler on the writing table and ushered him out of the room quickly.

“And tonight’s room service is also on the house!” She let out a nervous giggle that let me know she was expecting me to be like a bear with a sore head.

“No, really there is no need, Gloria!” I told her but she was adamant.

“Now is there anything else I can do for you?” she asked as she poured me a glass of wine.

“Well as you asked the television seems to be broken,” I said as I sat on the bed and started to devour my food. I had eaten breakfast at the airport but that seemed a lifetime ago.

I watched as she played with the buttons on the remote, but she could not get it to work. The view of her sexy plump ass as she faced the television and tried to sort it out was very nice.

“I think it needs a replacement remote or perhaps the batteries have died,” she said giving me an apologetic smile.

“I will go down to the reception and get a new one!” she said.

“Look, Gloria, it’s okay I can live without the TV for one night,” I said, I did not want to put her to any trouble.

“It is no trouble at all Zak, we like to look after our regular visitors,” she said and gave me that cute smile again, “I promise I will not be long!” and with that, she was gone!

It was a full quarter of an hour later before she returned, a shiny new TV remote control in hand. She sat on the end of the bed and tried her hardest to get the bloody thing working but to no avail.

“It’s okay, don’t worry about it,” I told her. I had a book to read and that would keep me busy.

“No, it’s okay I am sure we can get it going” she replied, “and if not, we can get a replacement television.”

She stood up and leaned over the television to get to the button at the back. Her tight skirt seemed to get tighter over her sexy ass and I tried not to stare but it was hard, no pun intended. She really did have big cure arse.

Suddenly the room was filled with cheesy music and the screen filled was with colour.

“Is it working okay?” Gloria asked.

It was obvious she could not see the images on the screen from where she was. It was a seventies-era porn film. A guy with a huge moustache was feeding his cock into the mouth of a big-titted blonde while a brunette lay next to them on the bed stroking a huge black dildo into her hairy pussy.

“Gloria, I really think you should turn it off!” I called out.

I felt embarrassed and a little turned on at the same time. It had been a while since my last shag.

She stood back and looked at the television, then at me, then at the television ... then at me then back at the screen. Then she looked at me, her face was a picture.

I was waiting for some reaction and when it came, I was shocked, as she just burst out laughing.

“Oh, dear I am sorry,” she said, “the last person to use this room was our weekend shift manager, he obviously has left a DVD in there.”

The screen switched to the brunette as she fucked herself with the big thick toy.

“So, Zak shall I switch it off, or is this your preferred evening viewing?” Gloria asked with a laugh. I was not sure if the laughter was down to genuine amusement or major embarrassment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.